Windows 10: Windows 10 Store won't let me download Minecraft

Discus and support Windows 10 Store won't let me download Minecraft in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi! I just bought a new computer, and am trying to download my apps back to my computer. One of them is Minecraft, Windows 10. I can access any other... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Letsgetgaming, Dec 2, 2018.

1. Windows 10 Store won't let me download Minecraft

Hi! I just bought a new computer, and am trying to download my apps back to my computer. One of them is Minecraft, Windows 10. I can access any other app in the store, but not this one. I have already purchased it on one computer, and am trying to replace it here. When I go to click on it, the following message appears:

"Try that again

Page could not be loaded. Please try again later.

[Refresh the page]

The error code is 0x8000FFFF, in case you need it.

CV:dv4K0Yn7k20uSEv"

I have reset my computer, used windows+R and wsreset.exe, trouble shooted, and basically everything else on any other forum. Any other advice on this?

:)

Letsgetgaming, Dec 2, 2018
  2. Ariel Acu Win User

minecraft windows 10 edition. windows store.

Thank you for the information. It seems that the system still detects the beta version you've first downloaded. For us to isolate the issue, we suggest that you uninstall Minecraft: Windows 10 Beta to your computer, and reset the Microsoft Store app by performing
    the following steps:

• Press the Windows key on your keyboard, and then click the
      Settings
      icon.
    • Select System, and then select Apps & features.
    • Find the Store app, and then click on Advanced options.
    • Click Reset.
    • Restart your computer for the changes to take effect.

Once you're done, kindly sign in your Microsoft account again to the Windows Store app and try to install Minecraft: Windows 10.

Do get back to us with the results. We'd be more than willing to provide you additional help.

Ariel Acu, Dec 2, 2018
  3. Geethu B Win User
    Windows 10 - Minecraft Download Issue

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. I understand that you have an issue with downloading Minecraft application.
    I will surely help you to fix this issue.

To understand the issue better, I would need more information from your end.

• Are you trying to install Minecraft application from Windows Store?
    • Do you get any error message?

This issue could have occurred due to these reasons:

1. Corrupt Windows Store cache.

2. Conflict between third party applications.

If you are facing this issue while downloading Minecraft from Windows Store, I suggest you to try these steps:

Method 1:

I suggest you to reset Windows Store Cache and check if it helps.

• Press Windows + R keys to open run box.
    • Type WSReset.exe and hit
      Enter.
    Method 2:

If the issue persists, I would suggest you to disable Antivirus software/ Firewall and check if it helps.

Warning:

1) Please make sure to re-enable Antivirus software after performing troubleshooting steps.

2) Antivirus software/ Firewall can help protect your computer against viruses and other security threats. In most cases, you shouldn't disable or uninstall your antivirus software. If you have to temporarily disable or uninstall
    it to install other software, you should re-enable it as soon as you're done. If you're connected to the Internet or a network while your antivirus software is disabled or uninstalled, your computer is vulnerable to attacks.

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Geethu B, Dec 2, 2018
  4. Windows 10 Store won't let me download Minecraft

No download link for minecraft for windows 10 on the windows store page.

Hi,

Players who already have the previous PC or Mac edition of Minecraft (running on Java) can download Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition for free. To download the game, you'll
    need to get a code from Mojang, the game developer, by signing in to your
    Mojang account before attempting to redeem your code for Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition. Otherwise, you may incur a charge.

To get your code from Mojang you may follow the steps below:

• Sign in with your
      Mojang account
    • Under Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition, select the link to request a code. Microsoft Windows 10 will open.

The code you receive from Mojang will be kept on your account, in case you’re unable to redeem it straight away, or in case you have problems trying to redeem it in Microsoft Store.

For more information about Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition, you may visit this
    link

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Loraine Mon, Dec 2, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Store won't let me download Minecraft

1. Windows 10 Store won't let me download Minecraft - Similar Threads - Store won't let

2. Microsoft Store won't let me download.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store won't let me download.: So, one of my apps wasn't working correctly so I uninstalled it through apps in settings. But when I tried to reinstall it through Microsoft Store It said I still had it installed even though in settings it was nowhere to be found. Microsoft Store was the only place this app...
  3. Microsoft Store won't let me download.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store won't let me download.: So, one of my apps wasn't working correctly so I uninstalled it through apps in settings. But when I tried to reinstall it through Microsoft Store It said I still had it installed even though in settings it was nowhere to be found. Microsoft Store was the only place this app...
  4. My Microsoft store won't let me download Minecraft?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Microsoft store won't let me download Minecraft?: I've opened my Microsoft store, seared up Minecraft installer. Clicked install and nothing happens I thought maybe I couldn't download anything so I tried downloading something else candy crush and it went to pending. I own the game and had bought it in 2020....
  5. My Microsoft store won't let me download Minecraft?

My Microsoft store won't let me download Minecraft?: I've opened my Microsoft store, seared up Minecraft installer. Clicked install and nothing happens I thought maybe I couldn't download anything so I tried downloading something else candy crush and it went to pending. I own the game and had bought it in 2020....
  6. Microsoft store won't let me download anything

Microsoft store won't let me download anything: So, I'm trying to download Forza Horizon 5, I choose which drive to install it on, and after that it loads for a minute, and crashes. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-wont-let-me-download-anything/b397eb65-548f-4998-8216-b5f408b5cc90
  7. It won't let me download Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    It won't let me download Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: As the title says, I can't download Minecraft Windows 10 Edition from the Microsoft Store, I give it a download and it stays at 0%. What is the problem?...
  8. Store won't let me download ANYTHING

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Store won't let me download ANYTHING: I am so beyond infuriated with Microsoft on this one. I’ve tried every fix I’ve seen online and nothing changes anything. I bought Forza Horizon and Minecraft from the microsoft store yet it refuses to let me download them. I’ve tried the wsreset, resetting from settings,...
  9. The store won't let me download anything.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    The store won't let me download anything.: are there any fixes? submitted by /u/TheRealArborkid [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/envl6m/the_store_wont_let_me_download_anything/
  10. Microsoft Store will not let me download windows 10 minecraft.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store will not let me download windows 10 minecraft.: I bought java minecraft far before they had made the cross platform capabilities in the windows 10 version. Due to this majong did not want to punish players by making them rebuy the game. I had a code they had given me to redeem. After I tried to redeem said code, I got an...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. have minecraft on microsoft store but wont let me download it