Windows 10: Windows 10 Store Won't Open/Photos App won't work *Solution*

Discus and support Windows 10 Store Won't Open/Photos App won't work *Solution* in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hey, guys, I think I found out how to solve this problem. I tried many different methods and most things everybody had said to try didn't work for me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Lil Mitch, Mar 19, 2019.

1. Lil Mitch Win User

Windows 10 Store Won't Open/Photos App won't work *Solution*

Hey, guys, I think I found out how to solve this problem. I tried many different methods and most things everybody had said to try didn't work for me but I finally got a solution. I had not been able to open the Microsoft Photos app and so I deleted it but then noticed I could not open the Microsoft Store either. This is how I was able to open the Photos app and Microsoft Store.

Steps:

1. Make a new account on your PC. Go to settings, then accounts, click Family & other people on the left side

Windows 10 Store Won't Open/Photos App won't work *Solution* f79bacf2-3fff-4ec0-9061-3080cc61e4c5?upload=true.jpg

2. Click add someone else to this PC under the others tab. Add a new email (This can be removed after everything is done if you wish not to bother with the account you just added/Are about to add)

Windows 10 Store Won't Open/Photos App won't work *Solution* 38f86418-7897-44b2-9b99-a26ef3f04033?upload=true.jpg

3. Sign out of the active account (The account you cannot get on the store with) and log into the new account you just added.

Windows 10 Store Won't Open/Photos App won't work *Solution* 4b6ab1d5-c7a8-4a2e-a630-e79b49df40a9?upload=true.jpg

4. Once you are logged into the new account it should "set up" the account aka get things ready.

5. After things are done click on the store app it should open up.

6. Click the top right and make sure the new account's email is on the store.

Windows 10 Store Won't Open/Photos App won't work *Solution* bd7643fa-c091-483e-9d7c-00c551246b0c?upload=true.jpg

7. Download the Photos app.

Windows 10 Store Won't Open/Photos App won't work *Solution* c6cd84b5-6517-4499-b5d8-022a7c499761?upload=true.jpg

8. Log out of that account (The new one) and log back into the old account (The one which couldn't open Microsoft Store)

9. Click on the store icon.

10. Click on the top right account again.

Windows 10 Store Won't Open/Photos App won't work *Solution* fffaf1ca-3b14-486e-a332-25152ad0fc12?upload=true.jpg

11. Sign out of this account (The new account) and sign in with the old account (The one which couldn't open the store) make sure you sign in with a new Microsoft account

Windows 10 Store Won't Open/Photos App won't work *Solution* 93f35e8a-d9dd-4424-9e0b-0ccb30b89b7b?upload=true.jpg
    12. Download Microsoft Photos again.

13. Click install on my devices

Windows 10 Store Won't Open/Photos App won't work *Solution* 4363476d-05a3-4c6e-beaa-caf6214eca16?upload=true.jpg

14. Download for your PC or Laptop depending on what you're using.

Hope this helped some people! I haven't been able to use Microsoft Photos or open the store for a good 5 months maybe and finally found a solution.

P.S If you can't open photos or the store and this is why you're here just google a thread to help you delete Microsoft Photos first and then try my method.

- Mitch

:)

Lil Mitch, Mar 19, 2019
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. update Ovi Store install stil won`t work

thanks for your reaction,phone won`t install the ovi-store

johnnyloco---01, Mar 19, 2019
  4. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Ok...

After update my Windows 10 to 17063.1000 build, skype won´t work...

It open, but if I Start my conversasion with camera, file share or screen share, it crash...

If I try to uninstall anda install again, I give an error...

Any workaround to solve this issue??

*Mad*Mad*Mad*Mad

Thema:

1. Windows 10 Store Won't Open/Photos App won't work *Solution* - Similar Threads - Store Won't Open

2. Photos App Won't Open Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photos App Won't Open Windows 10: I have read the threads on this error and still I cannot open Photos in WIN 10. I have updated WIN 10, I have re-installed WIN 10, I have removed and reinstalled Photos app, I have repaired and re-set this app and still it will not run. I recently recieved a WIN 10 update I...
  3. Photos App Won't Open Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photos App Won't Open Windows 10: I have read the threads on this error and still I cannot open Photos in WIN 10. I have updated WIN 10, I have re-installed WIN 10, I have removed and reinstalled Photos app, I have repaired and re-set this app and still it will not run. I recently recieved a WIN 10 update I...
  4. Windows app store won't open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows app store won't open: I have an window surface 2 and the app store will no longer open for me.I want to update my browser options but can't do that without the store.I've looked through other instructions but none of them are working for me. Are there any other instructions I can follow please to...
  5. Windows app store won't open

Windows app store won't open: I have an window surface 2 and the app store will no longer open for me.I want to update my browser options but can't do that without the store.I've looked through other instructions but none of them are working for me. Are there any other instructions I can follow please to...
  6. Windows 10 Store Apps Won't Work

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows 10 Store Apps Won't Work: Many of the apps relating to Windows 10 itself won't work, especially the Store Apps. It used to be that the Settings App wouldn't open certain settings. Now, the Windows Store app itself won't start, as well as the Photos App, Groove Music, Movies and TV, and Minecraft...
  7. Back with same problem with Windows 10; Store won't launch and Photos app won't open pics

Back with same problem with Windows 10; Store won't launch and Photos app won't open pics: Hi everyone, I had posted last month about a problem I have had and I'm back because the issue hasn't resolved and I'm desperate. I have Windows 10 PRO. It is updated. PROBLEM: 1. When I try to open Microsoft Store, I get the spinning dots against the blue background....
  8. Photos app won't open

Photos app won't open: My Photos app won't open. It was fine a couple of days ago. When I click on the picture icon on the start menu I can see my pictures, but I cannot open them. It won't open under another user profile either. I have tried repair, reset and I uninstalled and reinstalled the...
  9. Photos and MS Store Apps won't open

Photos and MS Store Apps won't open: After installing the most recent Win 10 updates, I find that I cannot open the Photos app, nor can I get Microsoft Store to open. When trying to open Photos I get a blue dialog box with the message "This app can't open". I've tried to repair and reset this app with no...
  10. Photo apps won't open photo files

Photo apps won't open photo files: Out of the blue I can no longer open photo files like PNG, JPG, etc. and don't know when this started. I can select open with Windows Photo Viewer and it will open fine but if I close that file and reopen again I get an error "The app didn't start". Nor can I open any other...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft store wont work on my win 10 computer

2. win 10 photos wont open