Windows 10: Windows 10 store

Discus and support Windows 10 store in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Currently have an issue with the store where I can't download or install any Apps whatsoever, I've been trying to install fbpurity for Edge but get the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by nugar, Apr 28, 2019.

1. nugar Win User

Windows 10 store

Currently have an issue with the store where I can't download or install any Apps whatsoever, I've been trying to install fbpurity for Edge but get the following message
    Windows 10 store [​IMG]
    , is there maybe some setting that's been changed somehow or is it just a botched Windows store that causes this. I've tried resetting the store amongst other so called fixes for this, any help is greatly appreciated.

:)

nugar, Apr 28, 2019
  2. 95Viper Win User

Windows Store 10 cents deals

Change your region for Windows Store

95Viper, Apr 28, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Apr 28, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 store

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 28, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 store

1. Windows 10 store - Similar Threads - store

2. accidently deleted the microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    accidently deleted the microsoft store: I have an windows 10 home intel processor n3540 15.6" diagonol hd display HP laptop it is 2yrs old all serivices an software is up todate daily! issue having is i no longer see the microsoft store no longer in the taskbar tray next to the windows tab on my desktop...
  3. Errores de Microsoft Store

Errores de Microsoft Store: Hola,últimamente mi Microsoft Store no funciona no me deja instalar ningún Juego/Aplicación para mi pc,eh intentado de todo pero nada funciono el problema surge cuando quiero instalar algo cuando le doy a instalar tarda un tiempo y luego me aparece "No se pudieron instalar...
  4. Download app from the store problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Download app from the store problem: updates all my app, notice one problem that not work to let me download the app, the name is Intel media SDK up from the store. Try fix and not work in 10 windows. 133326
  5. Download app from the store problem

in Windows 10 Support
    Download app from the store problem: updates all my app, notice one problem that not work to let me download the app, the name is Intel media SDK up from the store. Try fix and not work in 10 windows. 133326
  6. Error Code 0x80073CFE while downloading games from Store

Error Code 0x80073CFE while downloading games from Store: I have tried EVERYTHING I still have the problem and I can download my game. If you find ANYTHING please let me know. One article I have used is...
  7. Error Code 0x80073CFE For Game Store

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Error Code 0x80073CFE For Game Store: I have tried EVERYTHING I still have the problem and I can download my game. If you find ANYTHING please let me know. One article I have used is...
  8. windows 10 store games are crashing on launch

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 10 store games are crashing on launch: Every time I try and play a game that I downloaded from the windows store it opens the image of the game surrounded by a black border and then it just goes black and then closes in like the span of 3 seconds please help! Specs: -Ryzen 5 2400g stock clocks -8gb(2x4) 2667...
  9. Microsoft Store and other Microsoft apps won't open.

Microsoft Store and other Microsoft apps won't open.: I clicked Microsoft store in the taskbar, and the icon just disappeared. I checked the start menu, and a plain blue icon that says Microsoft Store was there, with a white bar under it. It looks like it is supposed to download, but it doesn't. Other Microsoft apps are also...
  10. Can people with foreign addresses buy anything from the Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can people with foreign addresses buy anything from the Microsoft Store: I just attempted to purchase a digital download of the Windows 10 Pro Operating System from the online Microsoft Store. I followed the procedures for making an online purchase from the Microsoft Store. Everything went smoothly, until right before I was to use PayPal to pay...