Windows 10: Windows 10 strange icon/notification after an update

Discus and support Windows 10 strange icon/notification after an update in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; hi, for the first time in win 10 i saw an icon/notification i couldn't recognize. [img] does anyone here knows what that is? thanks! 174115 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by AlphaS, Feb 11, 2021.

1. AlphaS Win User

Windows 10 strange icon/notification after an update

hi, for the first time in win 10 i saw an icon/notification i couldn't recognize.

Windows 10 strange icon/notification after an update [​IMG]

does anyone here knows what that is?

thanks!

:)

AlphaS, Feb 11, 2021
  2. Naki Win User

GPU-Z Program Icon Submission

Suggestion to have an option to change Notification Area icon this way too.
    Suggestion to finally have proper separate Options window like most (all?) Windows programs do.

3. Arul_D Win User
    How can I hide the notification icon on my taskbar

Hello,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10.

I would suggest you to follow the steps to hide the notification icon on your taskbar.

• Type Settings on your search bar

• Click on systems

• Select notifications and actions

• Disable all the notifications on the screen
    Hope this information helps. If you have further queries, we will be happy to help.

Arul_D, Feb 11, 2021
  4. 95Viper Win User

95Viper, Feb 11, 2021
Thema:

1. Windows 10 strange icon/notification after an update - Similar Threads - strange icon notification

2. Windows 10 Strange Icon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Strange Icon: I have this strange icon appearing on the Windows 10 Desktop screen. How can I remove it pls? Something weird happens when clicking on it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-strange-icon/ff28bdd3-e80a-477d-befe-23b89252e1bd
  3. Windows 10 Strange Icon

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Strange Icon: I have this strange icon appearing on the Windows 10 Desktop screen. How can I remove it pls? Something weird happens when clicking on it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-strange-icon/ff28bdd3-e80a-477d-befe-23b89252e1bd
  4. Windows 10 Strange Icon

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Strange behavior of Taskbar icons after recent Windows update

Strange behavior of Taskbar icons after recent Windows update: I wonder if anyone else is experiencing a Taskbar problem since the recent Windows update 2021-06 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 20H2 for x64-based Systems KB5003637? Sometimes the Taskbar icons on the right side of the screen OneDrive, Network, Speaker, Time/Date...
  6. After latest update, Windows Security notification icon?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    After latest update, Windows Security notification icon?: What happened to the Windows Security notification icon? It's not displayed in Settings or on the system tray notification area. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-latest-update-windows-security-notification/7812bf2f-cad1-4684-9239-a600a6459c4e
  7. Windows 10 Notifications icon not working after update on Laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Notifications icon not working after update on Laptop: My icon will show the number of icons on my Laptop. When I click on it, the number of icons disappears, and the notifications will not open. The action center will not open. I cannot see the part where it shows airplane mode, night light, network, etc. I have searched this...
  8. Strange icon on Windows 10?

Strange icon on Windows 10?: Hello, I just made a game clip using the Windows function Alt+G while I was playing and since then I have this strange symbol (see appendix) in the lower right corner, like a watermark, you can't click on it and it is everywhere, no matter if in the game or on the desktop....
  9. Windows 10 strange icons

Windows 10 strange icons: I recently bought a new HP laptop running Windows 10 Home. Straight from booting up, there were a few icons which were not entirely right. E.g. there were some lines supposed to be there that weren't, some pixels weren't in the right place etc. I will post an image to show...
  10. Icons in Windows 10 not showing notifications after software update yesterday

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Icons in Windows 10 not showing notifications after software update yesterday: Until yesterday, I would get a yellow envelope below my Outlook icon in the taskbar when I had new mail and a notification on the Slack icon that I had a new message. All my settings are the same and I have checked them in Windows 10, Outlook and Slack. The only thing that...