Windows 10: Windows 10 strange WiFi issues—connected to WiFi router with internet access but don't get...

Discus and support Windows 10 strange WiFi issues—connected to WiFi router with internet access but don't get... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Every once in a while, my connection to the internet on my Windows 10 laptop stops working—I'm still connected to the WiFi router, but I'm not getting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by RyanWagner, Jun 13, 2019.

1. Windows 10 strange WiFi issues—connected to WiFi router with internet access but don't get...

Every once in a while, my connection to the internet on my Windows 10 laptop stops working—I'm still connected to the WiFi router, but I'm not getting a connection. At the same time, no one else connected to the WiFi router has any issues.

The only way for me to fix this is to turn my WiFi radio off and then back on. This is the same procedure that the Troubleshoot wizard will follow if I use it. I've tried reinstalling my wireless adapter driver, but it hasn't done anything.

What might be causing this?

:)

RyanWagner, Jun 13, 2019

2. I cant access to my wifi router

Wifi router

Hello marcosamerio..
    If you are unable to connect access your wifi router then there must be some problem with connection. I think the following step scan help you to connect it properly to wireless router.

Connect your computer to the wireless router. Although you can access the router wirelessly, it is better to use an Ethernet cable to directly connect to your router so that you can securely adjust router settings. Plug the Ethernet cable into the appropriate Ethernet jack on your computer. Plug the other end of the cable into any one of the open Ethernet ports on the back of your wireless router.

2. Open a Web browser. In the URL address field, enter the IP address for your wireless router. This information should be contained in your router’s manual. If you cannot find it, enter “198.168.1.1” as the address. This is usually the default IP address for most routers.

3. Enter the username and password for your router. This should also be supplied in the router’s manual. If you don’t have this information, go to the RouterPasswords website and find the brand and model of your router. This site lists the default login information for most wireless routers.

4. You should now be able to see your wireless router settings. You can configure your network ports, as well as SSID (wireless network name) and passwords.

mariamenounous, Jun 13, 2019
  3. jam0001 Win User
    Windows 10 update KB194496 disabled Wifi access to internet

Lenovo laptop did a Windows 10 update with KB3194496 last night/this morning. Afterwards the network/wifi said connected to AT&T router without internet access. However, the AT&T router said the Lenovo laptop was NOT connected. Two other PCs (a Windows
    & HP desktop and a Windows 10 HP laptop) were listed as connected and had Internet access.

Rebooted the AT&T Uverse router, same thing.

When I uninstalled KB3194496 and rebooted the laptop connected correctly to the router and internet. What is the problem with KB3194496 that disables wifi internet on my Lenovo laptop?

jam0001, Jun 13, 2019
  4. Windows 10 strange WiFi issues—connected to WiFi router with internet access but don't get...

I cant access to my wifi router

Hi all, recently i adquire a new cable modem connection, all works great but i have

an issue, i connect the cable modem lan cable to my wifi router and the other computers

too but i cant access to the configuration page of the wifi router, i have this one

ENHWI-N3, i try the 192.168.0.1 but no succes, ¿what im doing wrong?

Bye all and hope can help me

marcosamerio, Jun 13, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 strange WiFi issues—connected to WiFi router with internet access but don't get...

1. Windows 10 strange WiFi issues—connected to WiFi router with internet access but don't get... - Similar Threads - strange WiFi issues—connected

2. Connected to Wifi, but no access to the internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connected to Wifi, but no access to the internet: At work, my computer will connect to the server, but I have no internet access on Wifi. If I use an ethernet, all's well. It worked yesterday. I had the IT guy here. He reverted my computer to the last software update and it did not fix the problem. I am using a Surface Book...
  3. Connected to Wifi, but no access to the internet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Connected to Wifi, but no access to the internet: At work, my computer will connect to the server, but I have no internet access on Wifi. If I use an ethernet, all's well. It worked yesterday. I had the IT guy here. He reverted my computer to the last software update and it did not fix the problem. I am using a Surface Book...
  4. Connected to Wifi, but no access to the internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Connection to WiFi router

Connection to WiFi router: I installed a Wi-Fi adaptor card on my Motherboard. I disabled the onboard WiFi adaptor.In Control Panel/Internet Options/Connections I cannot find the full panel to edit/enter info to allow the new card to find my router.I conclude that I have missed a step, or do not...
  6. Wifi connected but no internet access

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wifi connected but no internet access: Hellooo! So my laptop suddenly didnt work and I had to reset everything.. and now my wifi doesnt work.. it is connected, but I have no internet. I also tried if the personal hotspot of my phone would work, but its the same case :( I have no knowledge regarding IT so I tried...
  7. Issues accessing the internet after connecting to wifi

Issues accessing the internet after connecting to wifi: Ive been having this issue on my windows 10 laptop latey where my laptop will be connected to the wifi but I wont have any internet connection. When running the diagnostic I get the issue that “the computer was manually disconnected from...”. I’ve tried several different...
  8. WiFi connected, but no internet access on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    WiFi connected, but no internet access on Windows 10: [ATTACH]Sometimes you connect to WiFi but you don’t have access to the internet. Your WiFi is available but a yellow triangular symbol appears on your […] This article WiFi connected, but no internet access on Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  9. Connected to wifi but no internet access

Connected to wifi but no internet access: My computer can connect to wifi and it also says that it has internet access but when i go to every website it says that I'm not connected to internet. I tried to ping to gateway 192.168.1.1 but requested timeout. I can only have like 5 seconds of internet access but then...
  10. Connecting to Router/WIfi

Connecting to Router/WIfi: I can not connect to my Router/Modem at all. I have tried everything there is to be able to connect. I did get a msg come up from Microsoft that said problem was with Microsoft & to try back later. That was 2 days ago. Thank you...