Windows 10: windows 10 streambook 14 facotry reset

Discus and support windows 10 streambook 14 facotry reset in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, I need some help if anyone had this problem because i try everything "everything" for my laptop for a factory reset i delete everything off... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Kingmarshall02, Jan 27, 2020.

1. windows 10 streambook 14 facotry reset

Hi, I need some help if anyone had this problem because i try everything "everything" for my laptop for a factory reset i delete everything off because it needs storage and didn't work when trying to remove everything when clicking f11 and when getting to the settings. And when it did do it i waited when black screen pops and loads the reset but it failed. And said there was a problem resetting your pc no changes were made. plz, help me I don't if I did something to mess up or its something wrong with it.

:)

Kingmarshall02, Jan 27, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 27, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jan 27, 2020
  4. windows 10 streambook 14 facotry reset

Windows 10 fails to update

When you finish testing the Avast suggestion, make sure that you restart your machine.

Then if the issue persists, please return to the trouble shooting list in post# 89

I think there are three steps that remain; the WU troubleshooter, reset WU components, and manual WU reset.

Slartybart, Jan 27, 2020
Thema:

windows 10 streambook 14 facotry reset

1. windows 10 streambook 14 facotry reset - Similar Threads - streambook facotry reset

2. Facotry reseting my HP Stream Laptop and every way ends up with it having an error and no...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Facotry reseting my HP Stream Laptop and every way ends up with it having an error and no...: I have a HP Stream Laptop with Windows 10. It needs the newest windows 10 update, but I couldn't get it due to lack of storage space. So I ignored it for a while and earlier today it wouldn't let anything work right so I tried to do a factory reset, but each option on trying...
  3. Factory reset stuck at 14%

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Factory reset stuck at 14%: Hello. My Desktop-pcself built is stuck in factory reset at 14%. And been so for the last 5h. I am NOT inside windows at all so I can't close anything or restart it. How long should I wait? Is it safe to power off the pc and try to use my USB? Is there a workaround...
  4. Reseting hp stream 14

Reseting hp stream 14: I am trying to reset my Windows 10 HP Stream back to Factory Settings but it keeps telling me that I do not have enough Space. Even though I have Deleted and Uninstalled A Lot of things, including most of the apps that came pre-installed on the computer and it Still will not...
  5. Windows factory reset stuck at 14%

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows factory reset stuck at 14%: I have been using my pc for over 8 months now. Today, all of a sudden, I couldn’t open a single file, application, or browser. I couldn’t even get to command prompt or task manager. After restarting my pc multiple times and troubleshooting. I decided to factory reset my pc...
  6. Windows 10 reset stuck at 14%

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 reset stuck at 14%: Windows factory reset stuck at 14% I have been using my pc for over 8 months now. Today, all of a sudden, I couldn’t open a single file, application, or browser. I couldn’t even get to command prompt or task manager. After restarting my pc multiple times and troubleshooting....
  7. Windows 10 hp streambook 14 issue strtrail.txt

Windows 10 hp streambook 14 issue strtrail.txt: hello I need some help from somebody one day I had downloaded this wipe software to clean my laptop so I waited until it was done wiping the stuff erasing it and I had an issue and the thing popped up saying automatic repair couldn't repair your PC and it's a says [IMG]...
  8. Factory Reset Stuck at 14%

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Factory Reset Stuck at 14%: I am currently factory resetting my laptop and it has been stuck at 14% for 6 hours. The catch is I am unable to take the laptop in to a shop because I leave the country for school in 4 days....
  9. Reset this pc stuck at 14% for 10 days!!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Reset this pc stuck at 14% for 10 days!!: Hello gus, I really need your help. My laptop is reseting the windows to its factory version ... it stopped at 14% since the first day until now. The light of mass storage is switching on and off fastly. I got an idea to force it to shutdown but I am afraid of that It won't...
  10. Reseting this PC 14% for 12 hours!!!!!

Reseting this PC 14% for 12 hours!!!!!: I put my Windows to reset how lomg does it take ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reseting-this-pc-14-for-12-hours/e6b18ae9-7831-4543-a1fc-fc61b3eeddca