Windows 10: windows 10 streaming and performance issue

Discus and support windows 10 streaming and performance issue in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi All , any one have an idea how to fix streaming and low performance issues on windows 10 ? after i upgraded from windows 7 to 10 my notebook... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Mokhtar Ghoniem, Aug 26, 2019.

1. windows 10 streaming and performance issue

Hi All , any one have an idea how to fix streaming and low performance issues on windows 10 ?

after i upgraded from windows 7 to 10 my notebook performance decreased a lot and streaming meanly is a disaster , i followed some troubleshooting process to update and activate Adobe and Java setting in my browser but nothing is working , can it be that my notebook is not compatible with windows 10 (hardware wise)

:)

Mokhtar Ghoniem, Aug 26, 2019
  2. Mohan B P Win User

Youtube / streaming / poor performance with sound and irregular picture quality after migration from Windows 7 64 SP1 to windows 10

Hi Ted,

I realize that you are facing the issue related to video streaming in Windows 10, let me assist you.

To assist you better, let us know the below information.

• What is the make and model of the system?
    • Which build of Windows 10 is installed in your system?
    • Which browser are you using to stream videos?

As an initial step of troubleshooting, I suggest you to check and let us know whether you face the same issue when streaming videos using different browser.

If you are using Internet Explorer to stream videos, run the Internet Explorer Performance troubleshooter and check if it helps.

• Type Troubleshooting in the search bar and select
      Troubleshooting.

• Click on View All, in the left view pane.

• Find and click on Internet Explorer Performance.

Also, I suggest you to check and install all the pending updates (if any) and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + I key and click on
      Update & security Windows Update.

• Click on Check for updates.

• Install the pending updates (if any).

Hope the information helps. Kindly write back to us with the updated status of the issue for further assistance. We’ll be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan B P, Aug 26, 2019
  3. Video streaming

Hi Ray,

The outdated or corrupted driver could cause this issue with your computer. We would like to know more about the issue by answering the following questions below:

• Have you tried
      updating your drivers
      ?
    • Have you tried another video streaming link?
    • How many applications running on your computer while playing video or watching live streaming?

We also suggest that you follow the steps provided on this link:
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4002019/windows-10-improve-pc-performance.

We look forward to your response to our queries.

Anthony Gal, Aug 26, 2019
  4. windows 10 streaming and performance issue

Streaming issue

Hi Emma,

To resolve your issue about streaming, we suggest that you follow the
    steps
    provided by Navneet Anand as it seems to have worked with others.

Let us know how it goes.

Melowin Mar, Aug 26, 2019
Thema:

windows 10 streaming and performance issue

1. windows 10 streaming and performance issue - Similar Threads - streaming performance issue

2. Windows 10 Performance Issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Performance Issues: Hey. I noticed recently that Windows 10 runs sluggishly on my PC. Normal answers include low HD/RAM space, both of which I have more than enough of for Win. 10. In fact, I actually recently installed Windows 10 on my friend's high-end computer, and it seems to run really...
  3. Windows 10 Performance issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Performance issue: Hello there, My Windows 10 PC , was running fine for months, but from last week abruptly started slowing, as soon as windows logs on, no internet connection(connected via Wifi) even though i could connect through laptops and phone devices, commands @ command prompt isnt...
  4. Windows 10 Performance issue

Windows 10 Performance issue: Hello there, My Windows 10 PC , was running fine for months, but from last week abruptly started slowing, as soon as windows logs on, no internet connectionconnected via Wifi even though i could connect through laptops and phone devices, commands @ command prompt isnt...
  5. windows 10 performance issue

windows 10 performance issue: auto restart and slow one app open take 10 second how to fix https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-performance-issue/ae68cf08-d670-4b49-90b3-cb4c6ffc8cd9
  6. Windows 10 Performance Issues

Windows 10 Performance Issues: Hello Microsoft Community, I am having some performance problems on my Acer Aspire 3. The CPU usage is always at 100%, sometimes the hard drive usage is also at 100%, I found corrupted files when using sfc /scannow. The processor is AMD A4, which is a processor I have never...
  7. Windows 10 Performance issue

Windows 10 Performance issue: Why is it that lately the screen on one of my Windows 10 PCs just goes blank and displays the following message: “Reboot and select proper Boot device or insert Boot Medium in selected Boot device and press a key” Then, if I turn off the PC and restart, Windows 10 boots...
  8. Windows 10 streaming issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 streaming issue: I use W10Pro and prior to W10 update at end of 2018 I was able to stream videos from my external drive connected to my PC to my smart TV, Sony OLED. After the update I can see all vids in one folder and none in the other. I called MS and they were not able to help. They...
  9. Windows 10 Performance Issues

Windows 10 Performance Issues: After upgrading from windows 7 to windows 10 I am experiencing much lower battery life (even with battery saver). I am also having slow performance on startup and freezing/crashing from time to time. Is there anything I can do to fix this or should I try to go back to Windows...
  10. Windows 10 performance issue

Windows 10 performance issue: Hello, I bought a new laptop with the following configuration 1. 1TB HDD 2. 4 GB RAM 3. Intel i3 8 gen 4. Windows 10 From the start of the day, it's taking more than 20 sec to respond on any action, Like File Explorer, Edge etc I didn't installed any external...