Windows 10: Windows 10 streaming issue

Discus and support Windows 10 streaming issue in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I use W10Pro and prior to W10 update at end of 2018 I was able to stream videos from my external drive connected to my PC to my smart TV, Sony OLED.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RGlad67, Feb 2, 2019.

1. RGlad67 Win User

Windows 10 streaming issue

I use W10Pro and prior to W10 update at end of 2018 I was able to stream videos from my external drive connected to my PC to my smart TV, Sony OLED. After the update I can see all vids in one folder and none in the other. I called MS and they were not able to help. They couldn't understand how I could see the folder but not the content. Can anyone provide a solution? I'm using Plex now but shouldn't have to resort to alternative software considering I paid for functioning dnla in Windows

:)

RGlad67, Feb 2, 2019

2. Streaming issue

Hi Emma,

To resolve your issue about streaming, we suggest that you follow the
    steps
    provided by Navneet Anand as it seems to have worked with others.

Let us know how it goes.

Melowin Mar, Feb 2, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 2, 2019
  4. Windows 10 streaming issue

Issues with accessingg Bluetooth Streaming and Camera on Windows 10

Hi Rollin,

Now that you have me with you let me take care of this.

Provide us additional information to assist you better with this issue:

• What is the make and model of your computer?
    • What exactly happens when you try to access Bluetooth streaming on your computer?
    • What is the complete error message/ error code of this issue?

If haven’t tried, update the Bluetooth drivers from Device manager by following the steps below and check if the issue is resolved.

Step 1: Update Bluetooth drivers.

• Press Windows key + X keys on the keyboard and select
      Device Manager from the context menu.
    • Expand Bluetooth driver options, right click on the driver and select
      Update this software option from the context menu.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions and wait for the update to complete.
    • After the update is complete, close the window and check if the changes are effective.

If the issue persists, download and install the latest and most compatible Bluetooth drivers from the manufacturer’s website on the computer and check if the issue is resolved.

Also, do the same for Camera drivers as well and check if you are able to access it.

Step 2: Also, I suggest you to install all the pending updates on Windows 10.

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type
      updates
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on
      Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of accessing Bluetooth streaming and Camera on Windows 10 for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Feb 2, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 streaming issue

1. Windows 10 streaming issue - Similar Threads - streaming issue

2. I have a HP stream and having issues with resetting it!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a HP stream and having issues with resetting it!: I have a HP stream and I can’t not get it to reset, I’m trying to sell and it will not reset and delete everything off, the reset will fail bc of not enough storage, and there’s nothing on the laptop that I can delete really, everything that’s on there needs to be for the...
  3. I have a HP stream and having issues with resetting it!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a HP stream and having issues with resetting it!: I have a HP stream and I can’t not get it to reset, I’m trying to sell and it will not reset and delete everything off, the reset will fail bc of not enough storage, and there’s nothing on the laptop that I can delete really, everything that’s on there needs to be for the...
  4. I have a HP stream and having issues with resetting it!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Ongoing Connectivity and Streaming Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ongoing Connectivity and Streaming Issues: I've been having an ongoing issue with connectivity and streaming with my Windows machine for a few years now. This absolutely seems to be a Windows issue; I'm sure you'll come to the same conclusion. The list of things I've tried is pretty exhaustive, and nothing has worked....
  6. Ongoing Connectivity and Streaming Issues

Ongoing Connectivity and Streaming Issues: I've been having an ongoing issue with connectivity and streaming with my Windows machine for a few years now. This absolutely seems to be a Windows issue; I'm sure you'll come to the same conclusion. The list of things I've tried is pretty exhaustive, and nothing has worked....
  7. Streaming Issues with Windows 11

Streaming Issues with Windows 11: Hello,I recently got a new laptop that came with Windows 11. I went through basic procedures on startup, going through installation and downloading, familiarizing myself with the systems. Even getting basic applications that I used previously installed. Steam. Discord. It was...
  8. Streaming Issues with Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Streaming Issues with Windows 11: Hello,I recently got a new laptop that came with Windows 11. I went through basic procedures on startup, going through installation and downloading, familiarizing myself with the systems. Even getting basic applications that I used previously installed. Steam. Discord. It was...
  9. Network issue once run Streaming SW

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Network issue once run Streaming SW: Hello,just bought new laptop HP with:proc 11th Gen IntelR CoreTM i3-1115G4 @ 3.00GHz 3.00 GHz, RAM16,0 GBAnd Windows 11 Pro, Vers 22H2, Build 22621.819 and Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22636.1000.0Installed OBS Studio 28.1.2 64I've the effect that once I launch OBS...
  10. Network issue once run Streaming SW

Network issue once run Streaming SW: Hello,just bought new laptop HP with:proc 11th Gen IntelR CoreTM i3-1115G4 @ 3.00GHz 3.00 GHz, RAM16,0 GBAnd Windows 11 Pro, Vers 22H2, Build 22621.819 and Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22636.1000.0Installed OBS Studio 28.1.2 64I've the effect that once I launch OBS...