Windows 10: Windows 10 struck at loading screen

Discus and support Windows 10 struck at loading screen in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have installed Windows 10 in my lenovo laptop after finishing the installation when I turned on my laptop it struck at the loading screen even the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by PareedulaKamesh, Oct 3, 2018.

1. Windows 10 struck at loading screen

I have installed Windows 10 in my lenovo laptop after finishing the installation when I turned on my laptop it struck at the loading screen even the spinning dots do not come on my screen plźzzz help me

:)

PareedulaKamesh, Oct 3, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 3, 2018
  3. Darshan J Win User
    Windows wont load

Hi,

This error means that there was a hardware malfunction or a device driver issue.

• What is the make and model of your computer?

• Can you help us with the complete error or warning message /code which appears before the windows loads?
    • Are you able to get into Windows desktop screen or it is getting struck on Windows loading screen with the error?
    If you are able to get into the desktop, I suggest you to try the below steps:

If you’ve installed any new apps or devices, uninstall or unplug them and restart your PC.

Make sure that your PC has the latest updates. Go to the search box and enter Windows Update, then select Check for updates. In the Settings menu, select the Check for updates button. When it’s finished, restart your PC

If the system is getting struck on Windows loading screen, I suggest you to try reaping the system using Windows 10 installation media and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

1) Create installation media for windows 10.

Refer to the below link

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/media-creation-tool-install

1) Insert the Windows 10 installation DVD
    in the DVD ROM and restart your computer.

2) After you boot your computer using Windows DVD or System Repair Disc, a black screen appears with gray text "Press any key to boot from DVD". Press any key.

3) Select the correct time and Keyboard type.

4) Click Repair your computer in the lower left corner.

5) Follow the on screen instruction.

For more information, tell op to refer to the below link:

https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/li...358(v=vs.85).aspx?f=255&MSPPError=-2147217396

Let us know about the status of the issue. We would be happy to help you further.

Darshan J, Oct 3, 2018
  4. Nick259 Win User

Windows 10 struck at loading screen

Friends computer freezing at windows loading screen

Ok my friend is having problems with his computer right now. Basically it crashed on the windows loading screen. This is what he told me on MSN.

Now i'm not too sure what the problem is. I suggested doing a repair install with the xp disk (i'll be giving him that tomorrow) but in the mean time do any of you have any ideas?

Nick259, Oct 3, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 struck at loading screen

1. Windows 10 struck at loading screen - Similar Threads - struck loading screen

2. Can't Sign in and struck at the Sign in screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can't Sign in and struck at the Sign in screen: My sign-in screen does only show Signin option, but once I click that it doesn't have any password or PIN and still it remains sat the same screen, I tried startup settings Safe Mode stilll I can't Sign-in. I can't access anything in my laptop. It was working perfectly until...
  3. Can't Sign in and struck at the Sign in screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Sign in and struck at the Sign in screen: My sign-in screen does only show Signin option, but once I click that it doesn't have any password or PIN and still it remains sat the same screen, I tried startup settings Safe Mode stilll I can't Sign-in. I can't access anything in my laptop. It was working perfectly until...
  4. Can't Sign in and struck at the Sign in screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Struck at QR Code loading page in Phone Link App !

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Struck at QR Code loading page in Phone Link App !: How to get to next step ? i tried resetting this app . same result. no change.windows and phone link app is in latest version . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/struck-at-qr-code-loading-page-in-phone-link-app/98228538-f0c9-48cd-8d73-e9e6c741b149
  6. Struck at QR Code loading page in Phone Link App !

Struck at QR Code loading page in Phone Link App !: How to get to next step ? i tried resetting this app . same result. no change.windows and phone link app is in latest version . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/struck-at-qr-code-loading-page-in-phone-link-app/98228538-f0c9-48cd-8d73-e9e6c741b149
  7. Window 10 update struck at 61%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window 10 update struck at 61%: Why my window 10 update struck at 61% https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-10-update-struck-at-61/638b3b26-d4a1-4473-b156-2a41727ba626
  8. Window 10 update struck at 61%

Window 10 update struck at 61%: Why my window 10 update struck at 61% https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-10-update-struck-at-61/638b3b26-d4a1-4473-b156-2a41727ba626
  9. Window 10 update struck at 61%

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. Windows 10 is struck at windows logo

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Windows 10 is struck at windows logo: Windows 10 PC struck at windows logo and a circle moving. Tried Macrium Rescue USB but it is also struck at windows logo and circle moving. 112250

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Windows 10 spinning dot