Windows 10: Windows 10, stuck at black screen with loading spinning circle.

Discus and support Windows 10, stuck at black screen with loading spinning circle. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Before this happen I opened task manager my cpu was at 100% used while I had no apps open i decided to restart my pc after that it just got stuck on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RicardoDE., Dec 7, 2022.

1. Windows 10, stuck at black screen with loading spinning circle.

Before this happen I opened task manager my cpu was at 100% used while I had no apps open i decided to restart my pc after that it just got stuck on the spinning circle. Tried to full restart my pc but i didn’t let me and i don’t know what to do. I’m not sure what it is. I believe it’s because i probably have a malware or something.

:)

RicardoDE., Dec 7, 2022

2. Windows 10 PC reset stuck with black screen and spinning white circle

Hi,

To address your concern, have you successfully reset your PC at this time or still stuck on black screen with the "loading" spinning circle? If still stuck on black screen, I suggest you to download

ISO file to install Windows 10
    and
    clean install Windows 10

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Robelene Win, Dec 7, 2022
  3. Windows 10 Black Spinning Circle with Cursor Pointer Before Login screen

I am in Windows 10 14393.2046 Build and during Boot I am Experiencing Black screen with a cursor and spinning circle ,having updated my Graphics Card Drivers Up to Date and Windows 10 1607 Cumulative Updates too.Since i didnt have any startup issues in
    Windows 8.1 ,10240 as well as 10586 builds and i performed all troubleshooting steps and annoyed me.I can say that it is a windows issue and you have to sort it out ,only problem is

• Windows Logo Spinning Circle
    • Black Screen spinning Circle
    • Login

sasikumar4395, Dec 7, 2022
  4. eddieliu Win User

Windows 10, stuck at black screen with loading spinning circle.

After update: Black screen with spinning loading circle

I just like to report that I have tried the method suggested and it worked for me!

The Windows 10 1607 Update has been failing since Sep 2016. It was stuck at the spinning circle screen. Every time I just let it restored to the previous version. Until lately did I start looking for solution. I applied the fix from Microsoft and verified that the registry key was removed, but it was still occurring.

Yesterday, after reading this thread, I tried the update again, and at the spinning circle screen where it was stuck, I unplugged my wireless mouse dongle and the update process continued.

Thank you all!

eddieliu, Dec 7, 2022
Thema:

Windows 10, stuck at black screen with loading spinning circle.

1. Windows 10, stuck at black screen with loading spinning circle. - Similar Threads - stuck black screen

2. Stuck at black screen with a spinning loading circle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck at black screen with a spinning loading circle: So basically i started my pc and saw a blue screen saying something about an automatic repair and i just clicked the left button and now started up again and am stuck on a black screen with the spinning loading circle ab please help fr fr...
  3. Stuck at black screen with a spinning loading circle

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck at black screen with a spinning loading circle: So basically i started my pc and saw a blue screen saying something about an automatic repair and i just clicked the left button and now started up again and am stuck on a black screen with the spinning loading circle ab please help fr fr...
  4. Stuck at black screen with a spinning loading circle

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows 10, stuck at black screen with loading spinning circle.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10, stuck at black screen with loading spinning circle.: Before this happen I opened task manager my cpu was at 100% used while I had no apps open i decided to restart my pc after that it just got stuck on the spinning circle. Tried to full restart my pc but i didn’t let me and i don’t know what to do. I’m not sure what it is. I...
  6. Windows 10, stuck at black screen with loading spinning circle.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10, stuck at black screen with loading spinning circle.: Before this happen I opened task manager my cpu was at 100% used while I had no apps open i decided to restart my pc after that it just got stuck on the spinning circle. Tried to full restart my pc but i didn’t let me and i don’t know what to do. I’m not sure what it is. I...
  7. Stuck on Windows loading screen without spinning circle

Stuck on Windows loading screen without spinning circle: [IMG] So my laptop is stuck on the loading screen for windows 10 but there is no spinning circle. I tried turning it off and on 3 times to get the diagnostic windows but it does not work either....
  8. Windows 10, stuck at black screen with loading spinning circle

Windows 10, stuck at black screen with loading spinning circle: Hello, We tried many times this steps, but nothing is happen: Press and hold the power button until the computer shuts down. Press the power button again As soon as the spinning wheel starts, press and hold the power button Repeat until automatic repair starts (usually...
  9. Windows 10 black screen with black circle spinning

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 black screen with black circle spinning: I have a gateway desktop computer(I know...I know) that did some type of update yesterday, the screen is black and has the microsoft wheel spinning, I have hard killed the computer, rebooted it,waited for the black screen with spinning circle to show up, kill it again, I did...
  10. After update: Black screen with spinning loading circle

in Windows 10 Support
    After update: Black screen with spinning loading circle: My laptop did the big update this morning and now for the last couple hours it has been stuck on a black screen with a white spinning circle. What should I do? I'm inexperienced in areas like this and I don't want to ruin my computer. 62640