Windows 10: Windows 10 stuck at Just a moment...

Discus and support Windows 10 stuck at Just a moment... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi so I was clean installing windows 10 using an iso not a usb drive so after I went through 2 setups then my pc was just stuck at Just a moment.. can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AScrafters, Oct 15, 2021.

1. Windows 10 stuck at Just a moment...

Hi so I was clean installing windows 10 using an iso not a usb drive so after I went through 2 setups then my pc was just stuck at Just a moment.. can anyone please tell me how to fix this thank you

:)

AScrafters, Oct 15, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 stuck at Just a moment...

1. Windows 10 stuck at Just a moment... - Similar Threads - stuck moment

2. PC stuck on just a moment screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC stuck on just a moment screen: My PC was having an issue with black screen after login so I tried to Uninstall the update. but it didn't work and said to restart my PC, so I did with a local windows reinstall and it was stuck on a black screen and just looping so, I turned my power off and now when I boot...
  3. PC stuck on just a moment screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC stuck on just a moment screen: My PC was having an issue with black screen after login so I tried to Uninstall the update. but it didn't work and said to restart my PC, so I did with a local windows reinstall and it was stuck on a black screen and just looping so, I turned my power off and now when I boot...
  4. PC stuck on just a moment loading screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC stuck on just a moment loading screen: My PC was having an issue with black screen after login so I tried to Uninstall the update. but it didn't work and said to restart my PC, so I did with a local windows reinstall and it was stuck on a black screen and just looping so, I turned my power off and now when I boot...
  5. PC stuck on just a moment screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. PC stuck on just a moment loading screen

PC stuck on just a moment loading screen: My PC was having an issue with black screen after login so I tried to Uninstall the update. but it didn't work and said to restart my PC, so I did with a local windows reinstall and it was stuck on a black screen and just looping so, I turned my power off and now when I boot...
  7. PC stuck on just a moment loading screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Got stucked on just a moment while installing a windows 10 using media creation tool...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Got stucked on just a moment while installing a windows 10 using media creation tool...: I was installing windows but my screen got stucked on just moment.Somehow I managed to go to the recovery page but when I choose CMD there was defaultuser0 which was not my PC account.what should I do now.I am scared.please help me ...........
  9. Got stucked on just a moment while installing a windows 10 using media creation tool...

Got stucked on just a moment while installing a windows 10 using media creation tool...: I was installing windows but my screen got stucked on just moment.Somehow I managed to go to the recovery page but when I choose CMD there was defaultuser0 which was not my PC account.what should I do now.I am scared.please help me ...........
  10. Got stucked on just a moment while installing a windows 10 using media creation tool...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging