Windows 10: Windows 10 stuck at loading on BIOS screen

Discus and support Windows 10 stuck at loading on BIOS screen in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/PatPlaysZombies [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/PatPlaysZombies, Apr 6, 2020.

1. Windows 10 stuck at loading on BIOS screen

/u/PatPlaysZombies, Apr 6, 2020
  2. Marby Rey Win User

Windows 10 stuck on loading screen.

Hi,

To address your concern, we suggest that you check out Annu Singh’s answer in this thread:
    Windows 10 stuck on loading screen.

Let us know how it goes.

Marby Rey, Apr 6, 2020
  3. Amitk Win User
    Stuck on Windows Loading Screen

i have an old pc . i have installed a graphic card . it working fine when i newly format my pc but untill i shut down & turn power off . after i switch on my pc back it stuck on loading screen , sometimes on bios flash screen ,Sometimes it boot up then my pc freeze .when i removed graphic card it boot up & works fine . this problem is haunting me for months . i don't know which parts in my pc damaged. is it graphic card or motherboard or ram or cpu or hdd . i'm lost here..

Amitk, Apr 6, 2020
  4. Windows 10 stuck at loading on BIOS screen

Windows 10 bios screen

My windows 10 asus laptop is stuck on the bios screen and no matter what option i choose it keeps going back to the same screen any suggestions

mohammedlawati, Apr 6, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 stuck at loading on BIOS screen

1. Windows 10 stuck at loading on BIOS screen - Similar Threads - stuck loading BIOS

2. Stuck in a loop of bios and then black loading screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck in a loop of bios and then black loading screen: Hello, For the past couple of days my desktop PC on windows 10 has been stuck in a loop of BIOS and then black screen loading sometimes saying “preparing automatic repair” however it never finishes and ends up crashing and the loop continues. I’m unable to get into safe mode....
  3. Stuck in a loop of bios and then black loading screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck in a loop of bios and then black loading screen: Hello, For the past couple of days my desktop PC on windows 10 has been stuck in a loop of BIOS and then black screen loading sometimes saying “preparing automatic repair” however it never finishes and ends up crashing and the loop continues. I’m unable to get into safe mode....
  4. Stuck in a loop of bios and then black loading screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. PC stuck in loading screen/bios uefi utility

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC stuck in loading screen/bios uefi utility: Hello!Let me start by stating that i know absolutely nothing about computers. I bought my PC in 2017, and ive been using it since. 4 months ago i had to move because of my studies, and my pc had been working perfectly fine up until that point. No issues, no nothing. However,...
  6. PC stuck in loading screen/bios uefi utility

PC stuck in loading screen/bios uefi utility: Hello!Let me start by stating that i know absolutely nothing about computers. I bought my PC in 2017, and ive been using it since. 4 months ago i had to move because of my studies, and my pc had been working perfectly fine up until that point. No issues, no nothing. However,...
  7. PC stuck in loading screen/bios uefi utility

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Windows 10 stuck on loading screen

Windows 10 stuck on loading screen: So on my mid 2011 imac, macos just didnt work correctly it too was stuck on the loading screen so i decided to attempt to get windows working on it, every things went fairly well untill the setup finished and rebooted, It took a very long time to load and the windows logo...
  9. Windows 10 stuck on loading screen.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 stuck on loading screen.: My pc has been stuck on the loading screen for a few days now. I tried shutting it down and starting it back up until the preparing automatic repair screen appears, but then it loop there too and won't let me access the automatic repair screen, so I don't have any way of...
  10. Windows 10 stuck on loading screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 stuck on loading screen: After yesterday's windows update. My computer freeze on the windows loading screen. It just freezes there. Here is the thing I've already try. But the same thing still happens. Unplug all usb device fresh install windows change another ssd and reinstall windows put only on...