Windows 10: Windows 10 stuck at loading screen after October Update

Discus and support Windows 10 stuck at loading screen after October Update in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi guys, I recently turned on my computer from a cold shutdown and I thought it was going to do the same update dance I’ve been experiencing with the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by iybjc, Oct 23, 2018.

1. iybjc Win User

Windows 10 stuck at loading screen after October Update

Hi guys,

I recently turned on my computer from a cold shutdown and I thought it was going to do the same update dance I’ve been experiencing with the fall windows update; it was going to say “getting windows ready”, then “updating” then it would proceed to get to about 8% of the update, reboot, get to 8% again, say “we couldn’t apply updates” or something, then reboot again, undo the update and finally boot to the login screen. But when I turned it on it booted normally to the windows loading screen (the black one with the spinning dots) and just sat there. I’ve tried everything I can think of, swapping SATA ports, clearing CMOS, booting with no USB devices attached, trying to boot into any type of safe mode, (which just gets stuck in the same place), using startup repair, (which finds nothing), running a full disk check, which also finds nothing, and swapping SATA cables. It isn’t the motherboard (an ASUS Prime Z370-A), as I booted an identical SSD with windows 8 first try, and i have no idea what the problem would be except for a major flaw with the forced update to the fall content. Any help is appreciated as i would really like to be able to boot again.

System Specs:

Intel i7 8700k (liquid cooled/overclocked to 5gHz)

Asus Prime Z370-A

16GB DDR4 2800mhz RAM

120GB SSD

450 Watt PSU

:)

iybjc, Oct 23, 2018
  2. Marby Rey Win User

Windows 10 stuck on loading screen.

Hi,

To address your concern, we suggest that you check out Annu Singh’s answer in this thread:
    Windows 10 stuck on loading screen.

Let us know how it goes.

Marby Rey, Oct 23, 2018
  3. Windows 10 stuck on Startup screen with blue windows icon

I need help with my Windows 10 deskop pc. Ever since the October 2018 Feature update, the PC is stuck on the loading screen with the blue windows icon, yet lacking a circle loading icon. It stays on that screen, forcing me to hard reset my computer. Then it loads normally with no warning signs, or auto fixes. It also stays stuck when trying to load out of sleep/hibernation.

emporroll1, Oct 23, 2018
  4. Hendry Win User

Windows 10 stuck at black screen

hi, i tried upgrading my windows 7, but failed 5 times.
    step 1 on copying files are 100%
    step 2 installing features n updates are 100%
    step 3 FAILED, it stuck on black screen and freeze, nothing i can do besides force restart and its restored to my windows 7 back.

any idea how to solve this? it's always stuck at 75% step 2 and when go to step 3 is freeze ( 5 times in row, i'm thinking give up or buy new laptop with windows 10*Biggrin*Biggrin*Biggrin)

p.s i'm currently downloading ISO file to blank DVD hopefully it's worksWindows 10 stuck at loading screen after October Update :)

Hendry, Oct 23, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 stuck at loading screen after October Update - Similar Threads - stuck loading screen

2. My Laptop Stuck at Loading Screen After Windows Update.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My Laptop Stuck at Loading Screen After Windows Update.: Hello,i tried to update windows on my laptop and after restart it get stuck on loading screen after i enter the password. Stuck and restart after a while. I tried the following fix using shift and restart:1 to restore the system2cmd command3repair pc4uefiand all other...
  3. My Laptop Stuck at Loading Screen After Windows Update.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Laptop Stuck at Loading Screen After Windows Update.: Hello,i tried to update windows on my laptop and after restart it get stuck on loading screen after i enter the password. Stuck and restart after a while. I tried the following fix using shift and restart:1 to restore the system2cmd command3repair pc4uefiand all other...
  4. My Laptop Stuck at Loading Screen After Windows Update.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. After windows 10 downloads update it is stuck on loading screen after restarting

After windows 10 downloads update it is stuck on loading screen after restarting: When I attempt to download a windows update it downloads fine and when it restarts it goes from the windows logo with loading circle under it, to just a loading circle and it just stays there forever. After a while I just turn it off and it boots up showing me the message "We...
  6. Windows Update Screen Stuck Loading

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Update Screen Stuck Loading: [ATTACH] I've been having an issue for a while now where my windows update settings get stuck on this loading screen, ive left it for more than a couple of hours but it hasnt helped. I saw some other people had this problem before but nothing they said seemed to work. I've...
  7. Windows 10 - Loading screen always stuck after update.

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 - Loading screen always stuck after update.: Hi all, I've had my laptop for five months now. Every windows update I have ever tried to install would result in being stuck on the loading screen in an infinite loop. This eventually leads to me having to system restore (sometimes with success) otherwise reset the PC to...
  8. Windows 10 stuck on loading screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 stuck on loading screen: After yesterday's windows update. My computer freeze on the windows loading screen. It just freezes there. Here is the thing I've already try. But the same thing still happens. Unplug all usb device fresh install windows change another ssd and reinstall windows put only on...
  9. Windows 10 stuck 9n loading screen after .Net update

Windows 10 stuck 9n loading screen after .Net update: Hi I was using MS Visual Studio code It asked me to update your .Net framework to 4.6.2 After installing the update successfully it asked me to restart the device. But during restart ,when I tried to login it stuck in infinite loop. What should I do solve this issue....
  10. Stuck on black screen after Windows 10 loading screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Stuck on black screen after Windows 10 loading screen: My computer is getting stuck on the black screen between the Windows 10 logo with loading circle and the login screen. The first couple times it happened today, I pressed the reset button and then it loaded just fine (though I had an extended black screen between logging...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows phone 10 stuck at windows screen after upgrade

2. wow stuck on loading screen then crashes

3. wow stuck at 75% on loading screen 2019