Windows 10: windows 10 stuck at lock page, can not enter password

Discus and support windows 10 stuck at lock page, can not enter password in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I can not enter pin or password to open computer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by rickhall54, Jan 19, 2020.

1. windows 10 stuck at lock page, can not enter password

I can not enter pin or password to open computer

:)

rickhall54, Jan 19, 2020

2. Windows 10 stuck at lock screen, unable to enter password

Hi Aaron,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

Please do let us know the following to understand the issue and assist you better:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • Are you trying to log-in using Microsoft account or local account?
    • Are you trying to enter pin or password?

Assuming that this issue might be because of keyboard, I suggest you to use on-screen keyboard from the lock screen and check if it helps.

Steps: From the lock screen, click on Ease of access and click on On-screen keyboard.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue and required information. We will be happy to assist you further accordingly.

Deepika Gowda, Jan 19, 2020
  3. goosmurf Win User
    Computer stuck at lock screen and after Anniversary Update on Windows 10

The first suggestion is not helpful since the problem is that we have many open programs stuck behind the lock screen.

I have run into this problem and tried the On-screen keyboard but it does not help.

An additional data point is that it does not matter what password is entered.

Enter correct password -> spinner shows up, after about 30 seconds the spinner goes away and the screen remains locked.

Enter blank password (simply hit Enter) -> same behaviour as above.

The behaviour is the same whether using physical or On-screen keyboards.

goosmurf, Jan 19, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

windows 10 stuck at lock page, can not enter password

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 19, 2020
Thema:

windows 10 stuck at lock page, can not enter password

1. windows 10 stuck at lock page, can not enter password - Similar Threads - stuck lock page

2. I can't enter my pc, stuck on the loading page password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't enter my pc, stuck on the loading page password: Hi, so after my pc put himself on standby, I couldn't put my password anymore, when I press enter either I have nothing or it keeps searching. I enter the safe mode, I tried with turning the load default setting on , it worked but when I turn off the pc again, back to the...
  3. I can't enter my pc, stuck on the loading page password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't enter my pc, stuck on the loading page password: Hi, so after my pc put himself on standby, I couldn't put my password anymore, when I press enter either I have nothing or it keeps searching. I enter the safe mode, I tried with turning the load default setting on , it worked but when I turn off the pc again, back to the...
  4. Can't enter password, page hangs, after entering userid

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't enter password, page hangs, after entering userid: Hi, On sites that require a userid and then a password, after entering the user id, i can't enter the password. I can restart Windows Explorer re a past suggestion here but this does not always work. I am using a PC, Windows 11, and the problem exists whether I use Edge,...
  5. Can't enter password, page hangs, after entering userid

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't enter password, page hangs, after entering userid: Hi, On sites that require a userid and then a password, after entering the user id, i can't enter the password. I can restart Windows Explorer re a past suggestion here but this does not always work. I am using a PC, Windows 11, and the problem exists whether I use Edge,...
  6. PC Stuck on enter password screen...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PC Stuck on enter password screen...: So I have no idea what my password is as I always use a pin, but for some reason windows asked for my password... I tried Microsoft password, but I think this is a local password as that did not work. How do I get off the screen?! Thanks in advance submitted by...
  7. Locked out of windows 10 Stuck on login page

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Locked out of windows 10 Stuck on login page: Hi, I updated my w10 laptop the other day and when it had finished, I had found out that my account had been turned to temporary. Yesterday I deleted this temporary account and the account is still on the login screen. I entered the password and it says that the password...
  8. Blank Lock Screen Password Entering Window

in Windows 10 Customization
    Blank Lock Screen Password Entering Window: [IMG] My laptop sometimes experiences this blank passwird entering window.it is hapening wheni opened laptop after i sleep it.it occurs sometimes.how can i fix this...
  9. Onedrive cannot login. Stuck at the Loading page after entering username and password

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Onedrive cannot login. Stuck at the Loading page after entering username and password: Hi, Onedrive was working for me since yesterday. Today the icon the was grayed out. It was stuck at the sign in page. I tried all the ways to reset. Uninstall ondrive, delete the registry keys, delete the windows credentials. Reinstalled onedrive. It asks for the username...
  10. Password page redirects after entering password

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Password page redirects after entering password: I have done latest update of windows 10 Enterprise version on my hp laptop.But when this update was installed successfully, I turned on my laptop and tried to start it but when i enetered my password it redirected me to the same page. I entert my password many times but it is...