Windows 10: Windows 10 stuck at lockscreen

Discus and support Windows 10 stuck at lockscreen in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey so today i turned on my laptop ( which i used earlier) but when i turned it on it shows the date and time and then when i click it it shows my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Ian rafaelDayag, Apr 14, 2019.

1. Windows 10 stuck at lockscreen

Hey so today i turned on my laptop ( which i used earlier) but when i turned it on it shows the date and time and then when i click it it shows my wallpaper and then its stuck there i tried searching everywhere nothing seems to help i just watched youtube vids earlier and this happened i tried waiting for 2 hours still the same im stuck at the lockscreen wallpaper no password box no shutdown buttons or anything its just the wallpaper i tried longpressing the power button it turns off and automatically turns on again.. can anyone please help me? Its so frustrating finding some solutions in google but i cant seem to find the right one

:)

Ian rafaelDayag, Apr 14, 2019

2. Windows 10 stuck at lockscreen.

The windows 10 is stuck at lockscreen. i am not able to use my Keyboard and mouse. There is no response to keyboard and mouse.. I am unable to enter the password to log in. windows 10 was working fine after the upgrade..but after that when i restarted
    it... It got stuck at the lockscreen. The lockscreen clock and other indicators like battery and wifi are showing properly.. Can anyone help..? Is their anyone who is facing same issue..? Help!!

prathamesh125, Apr 14, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 14, 2019
  4. Riel Alc Win User

Windows 10 stuck at lockscreen

Stuck on lockscreen

Hi,

To better assist you with the issue, please provide the following information:

• When did the issue happen?
    • Were there any changes made on your computer prior to encountering the issue?
    • If possible, please provide us a screenshot of your login screen.

We're looking forward to your reply.

Riel Alc, Apr 14, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 stuck at lockscreen

1. Windows 10 stuck at lockscreen - Similar Threads - stuck lockscreen

2. I had an issue of lockscreen spotlight can’t be changed since 20daysspotlight get stuck...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I had an issue of lockscreen spotlight can’t be changed since 20daysspotlight get stuck...: Cannot Change windows spotlight lockscreen since 20days I had tried all the troubleshooting steps but it won’t worked for me can any one solve the issue??...
  3. I had an issue of lockscreen spotlight can’t be changed since 20daysspotlight get stuck...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I had an issue of lockscreen spotlight can’t be changed since 20daysspotlight get stuck...: Cannot Change windows spotlight lockscreen since 20days I had tried all the troubleshooting steps but it won’t worked for me can any one solve the issue??...
  4. Windows Lockscreen wallpaper stuck on 1 picture, not changing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Lockscreen wallpaper stuck on 1 picture, not changing.: I am having an issue with changing the lockscreen background for my windows 10 pro. I was able to change it before but now when i try to change it, it gets stuck on loading and there is an endless loading which does not stop. This image that i used as my wallpaper earlier is...
  5. Windows Lockscreen wallpaper stuck on 1 picture, not changing.

Windows Lockscreen wallpaper stuck on 1 picture, not changing.: I am having an issue with changing the lockscreen background for my windows 10 pro. I was able to change it before but now when i try to change it, it gets stuck on loading and there is an endless loading which does not stop. This image that i used as my wallpaper earlier is...
  6. Windows Lockscreen wallpaper stuck on 1 picture, not changing.

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. After Boot I am stuck on the Lockscreen for about 2 minutes where my pc is completely...

After Boot I am stuck on the Lockscreen for about 2 minutes where my pc is completely...: My PC:CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3400GMainboard: Gigabyte B450M DS3HGPU/APU: AMD Radeon Vega 11SSD: Crucial P1 M.2 2280 500GBWindows 10 HomeSo when my PC boots and is on the Lockscreeen it takes about 2 minutes for it to realize that i use the Keyboard. It comes sporadicly and...
  8. After Boot I am stuck on the Lockscreen for about 2 minutes where my pc is completely...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    After Boot I am stuck on the Lockscreen for about 2 minutes where my pc is completely...: My PC:CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3400GMainboard: Gigabyte B450M DS3HGPU/APU: AMD Radeon Vega 11SSD: Crucial P1 M.2 2280 500GBWindows 10 HomeSo when my PC boots and is on the Lockscreeen it takes about 2 minutes for it to realize that i use the Keyboard. It comes sporadicly and...
  9. After Boot I am stuck on the Lockscreen for about 2 minutes where my pc is completely...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. Lockscreen stuck on windows 11

Lockscreen stuck on windows 11: Hi all, really need some help here. My laptop turns on and show sign in screen. When I login, it show loading welcome then blank screen and back to sign in screen.I have tried all of the Troubleshoot options, including:System restore point restore is 4 days agoStartup repair...