Windows 10: Windows 10 stuck at lockscreen

Discus and support Windows 10 stuck at lockscreen in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey so today i turned on my laptop ( which i used earlier) but when i turned it on it shows the date and time and then when i click it it shows my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Ian rafaelDayag, Apr 14, 2019.

1. Windows 10 stuck at lockscreen

Hey so today i turned on my laptop ( which i used earlier) but when i turned it on it shows the date and time and then when i click it it shows my wallpaper and then its stuck there i tried searching everywhere nothing seems to help i just watched youtube vids earlier and this happened i tried waiting for 2 hours still the same im stuck at the lockscreen wallpaper no password box no shutdown buttons or anything its just the wallpaper i tried longpressing the power button it turns off and automatically turns on again.. can anyone please help me? Its so frustrating finding some solutions in google but i cant seem to find the right one

:)

Ian rafaelDayag, Apr 14, 2019

2. Windows 10 stuck at lockscreen.

The windows 10 is stuck at lockscreen. i am not able to use my Keyboard and mouse. There is no response to keyboard and mouse.. I am unable to enter the password to log in. windows 10 was working fine after the upgrade..but after that when i restarted
    it... It got stuck at the lockscreen. The lockscreen clock and other indicators like battery and wifi are showing properly.. Can anyone help..? Is their anyone who is facing same issue..? Help!!

prathamesh125, Apr 14, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 14, 2019
  4. Riel Alc Win User

Windows 10 stuck at lockscreen

Stuck on lockscreen

Hi,

To better assist you with the issue, please provide the following information:

• When did the issue happen?
    • Were there any changes made on your computer prior to encountering the issue?
    • If possible, please provide us a screenshot of your login screen.

We're looking forward to your reply.

Riel Alc, Apr 14, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 stuck at lockscreen

1. Windows 10 stuck at lockscreen - Similar Threads - stuck lockscreen

2. Sound not working and windows audio stuck at "stoping"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound not working and windows audio stuck at "stoping": I was talking with some people and the all of the sudden my sound just quit and then on the bottom hot bar on the sound icon it says "audio service is not running. I went into services and saw that the service call "Windows Audio" i tried to use command prompt but it says...
  3. update stuck at 90%

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    update stuck at 90%: after windows tell me to restart the computer, it gets stuck at 90% for more than 10 hours long, and I've tried to update & had this for 3 times, still not getting up to date. current version 1803, attempt to update to 1903. tried troubleshooting windows update but this...
  4. Restored my daughter's computer to factory settings and it stuck on the "Hi there" screen

Restored my daughter's computer to factory settings and it stuck on the "Hi there" screen: Hello, recently my daughter left for college and the computer she used in High School was replaced with another computer. My daughter's laptop was purchased in 2016, and I want to make it my personal computer. However, when I began a system restore to the original...
  5. Windows 10 stuck in "Undoing changes made to you computer" restart loop

Windows 10 stuck in "Undoing changes made to you computer" restart loop: An update started about 24 hours ago and my PC is not stuck in undoing changes made to your computer. now it's only doing the update then restarting loop that I can access anything. I have tried to access safe mode with start-up, pressing f8 and nothing happens. I can access...
  6. Sticky Notes stuck 'Loading'

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sticky Notes stuck 'Loading': Have starting getting the issue where when you launch Sticky Notes it starts to load and does not open the app, just stuck 'Loading'. This was an issue a while back but I think was resolved with a later version of the Sticky Notes app. It is only happening on Windows 10...
  7. Feature Update to Windows 10, version 1903 in stuck in a loop

Feature Update to Windows 10, version 1903 in stuck in a loop: Windows Update keeps on Downloading and Installing the update but always failing. IT keeps on doing this in a loop. Please help. Thank you!...
  8. Stuck at lockscreen after 1903

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Stuck at lockscreen after 1903: I have just installed 1903 and after several attempts to use my pin and password, it will say "just a moment", load for a second then it will return to the lockscreen. I know the pins and passwords are correct since if I enter random keys, it will tell me it is incorrect. I...
  9. Lockscreen preview is stuck on load.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Lockscreen preview is stuck on load.: [ATTACH]This happens to whichever image i select and only windows spotlight seems to work. What could be the solutions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lockscreen-preview-is-stuck-on-load/c8534cb5-a3e3-4dc6-99fc-f55662b764cb
  10. WINDOWS 10 LOCKSCREEN PICTURES ARE GONE! STUCK ON 1

in Windows 10 Customization
    WINDOWS 10 LOCKSCREEN PICTURES ARE GONE! STUCK ON 1: I used to see a different picture everyday at lease. it would also ask if I liked it and would ask if I wanted to start where I left off.. now nothing. just 1 boring picture and it never asks me anything. I tried going into settings but no luck. can someone tell me how to...