Windows 10: Windows 10 stuck at Please wait blue screen, wont go into login screen.

Discus and support Windows 10 stuck at Please wait blue screen, wont go into login screen. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I was using my laptop Saturday morning and left it on while I was. When I came back it was at the login screen which meant that it had restarted at... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Pearlidixie, Aug 22, 2019.

1. Windows 10 stuck at Please wait blue screen, wont go into login screen.

I was using my laptop Saturday morning and left it on while I was. When I came back it was at the login screen which meant that it had restarted at some point. I logged in and the Task Bar was frozen. It had previously done the same thing the previous day, Friday, of restarting itself and when I logged in then, the desktop was just black, but the icons where visible and working, when I tried to right click on the desktop and go to the Personalize setting there was an error, there is no app associated with that function. The following day the problem with the Task Bar started. So the desktop was now black and the Task Bar frozen but I could still access the icons.

I decided to use the command shutdown -s to shut it down. While it was on the process of shutting down, a Blue Screen of death appeared with the error Kernel Data In-page Error, mind you it was not the first time getting this error and my computer never had any problems. Upon restarting my PC just got stuck at a blue screen written Please Wait with the spinning dots. The login screen never coming up. The cursor was visible but nothing happened.

So this is what I tried.

1. I tried using the Restore Point from recovery options. It failed saying that the restore point was corrupted. The restore point was after a security update done on Friday and for some reason it was the only restore point there.

2. I tried Startup Repair and it failed.

3. I tried the Revert To a Previous Windows Build and it failed saying there was nothing.

4. I tried Safe Mode and it too got stuck at the Please Wait screen with the spinning dots.

5. I ran chkdsk at the command prompt in recovery options and it said everything was fine.

6. I try running sfc /scannow and DISM and they failed to run citing errors.

I haven't tried the Reset option as I wasn't sure if it would revert me to windows 8. I upgraded to windows 10 from 8 using the free upgrade that was rolled out by Microsoft.

:)

Pearlidixie, Aug 22, 2019
  2. Mayra Aqu Win User

Blue Screen Of Death - Why does this one happen?

Hi,

A blue screen error or stop error usually means that the computer encountered some corruption. For us to isolate the issue, we need additional information:

• Did you perform any changes prior to the issue?
    • Is the computer still able to go to the login screen or is it already stuck on the blue screen?

In the meantime, we suggest checking and following the steps on this article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors
    . It has information on why you've encounter this issue and it provide appropriate
    steps on how to fix it. Kindly choose the option based on when you've received the error.

We'll wait for your response.

Mayra Aqu, Aug 22, 2019
  3. Windows 10 Stuck at login screen

As said in the title, my windows 10 is stuck at the login screen

Couldn't Hold shift and Restart because for some reason i don't have the shutdown button

It's nearly impossible to interact with the login screen, mouse moves but things don't get highlighted and no matter what you write it hever shows up.

Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

Wisam Katanank, Aug 22, 2019
  4. Mayra Aqu Win User

Windows 10 stuck at Please wait blue screen, wont go into login screen.

Blue screen in Windows 10

Hi,

There are several reasons why blue screen errors is happening. For us to isolate what's causing it, we'll be needing additional information:

• Did you perform any changes prior to the issue?
    • Are you still able to login to your account after receiving the blue screen?
    • Was the blue screen appeared while accessing a specific app or upon turning on the computer?
    • Have you tried accessing Safe mode?

If you are still able to login on your account, we suggest following the troubleshooting steps on this
    article to resolve the issue.

Update us with the outcome, so we can provide further assistance.

Mayra Aqu, Aug 22, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 stuck at Please wait blue screen, wont go into login screen.

1. Windows 10 stuck at Please wait blue screen, wont go into login screen. - Similar Threads - stuck Please wait

2. My Pc Isn’t going past the please wait blue screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My Pc Isn’t going past the please wait blue screen: I’ve been trying to get into my Pc and nothing seems to work; it gets stuck at a blue loading screen and loads forever. I’ve tried everything in the command prompt and others on the internet as well as startup repair and nothing seems to work. The PC won’t even reset and...
  3. My Pc Isn’t going past the please wait blue screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Pc Isn’t going past the please wait blue screen: I’ve been trying to get into my Pc and nothing seems to work; it gets stuck at a blue loading screen and loads forever. I’ve tried everything in the command prompt and others on the internet as well as startup repair and nothing seems to work. The PC won’t even reset and...
  4. My Pc Isn’t going past the please wait blue screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Stuck on welcome screen after password login or stuck on please wait before password login

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stuck on welcome screen after password login or stuck on please wait before password login: Just started happening after I restarted. No clue of what to do, tried scannow nothing tried deleting a ubisoft launcher. Nothing. submitted by /u/mixedmediums [link] [comments]...
  6. Stuck on please wait screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Stuck on please wait screen: Hello so im trying to boot into safe mode cuz i could login in my pc i didnt forget password it was stuck on date/time screen and its stuck on blue please wait screen any help?...
  7. Stuck on "Please wait" screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck on "Please wait" screen: Hi, I tried to reinstall my uncle's old pc today and give it a fresh windows 10, but a problem occurred. The installation went smoothly, the pc started and i went to the Windows update setting in the menu. It started downloading the 1909 update, and a few other things like...
  8. Windows 10 stuck on Please wait screen

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 stuck on Please wait screen: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]If you start your Windows 10 computer, and it gets stuck on the “Please wait,” screen then here is how you can resolve the issue. After the computer starts, many system services start even before you log-in to the computer. [...] This post Windows 10 stuck...
  9. Laptop stuck on blue please wait screen after restart

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Laptop stuck on blue please wait screen after restart: I have a Toshiba laptop which restarted itself (no idea why) & it is now stuck on a blue please wait screen with the turning circle. It is running windows 10 but it hasn't been updated as they were failing. If I can I just want to start it in safe mode to transfer the...
  10. no login screen, only "Please wait"

in Windows 10 Support
    no login screen, only "Please wait": Hello, after installing Windows 10, I got this error message "Failed to enumerate objects in the container. Access is denied." I checked around and found that this is ownership problem. So, I changed the ownership of C: to the default Administrator which, and System also, has...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 startup screen wont go beyond please wait

2. please wait on windows 10

3. please wait blue screen