Windows 10: Windows 10 stuck at restart screen after "Reset this PC"

Discus and support Windows 10 stuck at restart screen after "Reset this PC" in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, My windows was not allowing me to uninstall any software installed and was very slow. Hence, I decided to use reset this PC option. What I did... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AtharvaDeshpande, May 1, 2021.

1. Windows 10 stuck at restart screen after "Reset this PC"

Hello, My windows was not allowing me to uninstall any software installed and was very slow. Hence, I decided to use reset this PC option. What I did is Recovery -> Get started under reset this PC -> Keep my files.Since then it is just showing the blue restarting screen. It's been 4 hours now at the same screen.I have Ubuntu 20.04 dual boot on my system. I have been using GNU GRUB 2.04 as the bootloader. I read resetting might break GRUB but can be recovered later.What can I do in this situation? Will force shutdown cause any damage?

:)

AtharvaDeshpande, May 1, 2021
  2. bdxoul Win User

My pc is stuck at Black screen with cursor

Hello There Everyone.

I shutdown my pc yesterday after work after 12 hours i open it but i am stuck with black screen. I tried my steps to open it but it dosen't work.
    Steps i did
    *i tried to startup repair on advance menu
    *i have reset the pc ( its says problem occured)
    *i have Uninstalled recent update.
    My pc specs
    *Acer Veriton
    *64 bit
    *windows 10
    Please help me to solve out

bdxoul, May 1, 2021
  3. Reset This Pc Stuck on Hi there

Hello,

Let us reset your device in a different way. If you are able to reach the sign in screen, kindly perform the steps below:

• Press the Windows logo key + L to get to the sign-in screen, then hold the
      Shift key down while you select Power > Restart in the lower-right corner of the screen.
    • After your PC restarts, select Troubleshoot > Reset this PC.

You may also visit this link to know more about the recovery options in Windows 10.

Let us know how it goes.

Jamille Nar, May 1, 2021
  4. swat354 Win User

Windows 10 stuck at restart screen after "Reset this PC"

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, May 1, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 stuck at restart screen after "Reset this PC"

1. Windows 10 stuck at restart screen after "Reset this PC" - Similar Threads - stuck restart screen

2. PC Stuck On Boot Screen After Failed Reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Stuck On Boot Screen After Failed Reset: Hello, I’ve recently tried to reset my Lenovo Ideapad on Windows 10. After it got stuck at 44% for 8 hours I decided to shut it down and try again. When I try to turn it on, the manufacturer’s logo and the spinning dots will show up for about 10 seconds, then the screen will...
  3. PC Stuck On Boot Screen After Failed Reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC Stuck On Boot Screen After Failed Reset: Hello, I’ve recently tried to reset my Lenovo Ideapad on Windows 10. After it got stuck at 44% for 8 hours I decided to shut it down and try again. When I try to turn it on, the manufacturer’s logo and the spinning dots will show up for about 10 seconds, then the screen will...
  4. Laptop stuck in restart loop after "Reset this PC" Process

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop stuck in restart loop after "Reset this PC" Process: Hi, I'm really hoping someone can help.I was clearing down a Lenovo Yoga 510 running Windows 10 for a colleague to use after I got a new laptop.I used the method of -- settings- update and security- recovery- reset this PCAnd followed the prompts through.Multiple times this...
  5. Laptop stuck in restart loop after "Reset this PC" Process

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop stuck in restart loop after "Reset this PC" Process: Hi, I'm really hoping someone can help.I was clearing down a Lenovo Yoga 510 running Windows 10 for a colleague to use after I got a new laptop.I used the method of -- settings- update and security- recovery- reset this PCAnd followed the prompts through.Multiple times this...
  6. Laptop stuck in restart loop after "Reset this PC" Process

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Windows 10 Black Screen after restarting to reset

Windows 10 Black Screen after restarting to reset: Last night, I decided to reset my PCHP Omen 30L and I pressed reset, it told me to wait to restart so it could start reseting. It restarted like a minute later, to only be greeted with a black screen. The monitor was still on, showing that the pc was still sort of sending a...
  8. Stuck In Restart Loop After Reset

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck In Restart Loop After Reset: Hello, I am runnung Win10 and for a couple of days my PC is running bit slower, buggy and I wanted to do Reset done that couple times before. After Reset is done I ve noticed that my monitor is not turning ON. My TV is connected to PC as well so I turn TV on...
  9. Windows 10, Stuck on the “Why did my PC Restart?” screen after reseting my computer

Windows 10, Stuck on the “Why did my PC Restart?” screen after reseting my computer: After i had resetted my Dell Inspirion, It told me that there was something preventing me to use my PC. It also told me that an update will get thinks working again, I followed the instruction as said yet it still doesn’t work and keep showing the same thing. Does that mean...
  10. PC stuck at black screen after reset

in Windows 10 Support
    PC stuck at black screen after reset: i did a full reset last night with the clean driver option, it was staying ar 99 percent for awhile last night so i went to sleep. this morning i woke up to it just stuck at being a black screen.i tried rebooting but it just goes back to a black screen after showing the blue...