Windows 10: Windows 10 stuck at sign-in No Icon/Background

Discus and support Windows 10 stuck at sign-in No Icon/Background in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I have a problem with Windows 10 sign-in, pressing anything results in a black screen, and after a few seconds comes back to this same screen. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by tanxiang, Jun 22, 2022.

1. tanxiang Win User

Windows 10 stuck at sign-in No Icon/Background

Hi, I have a problem with Windows 10 sign-in, pressing anything results in a black screen, and after a few seconds comes back to this same screen. I couldn't do anything else, not even Ctrl+Alt+Del.I had to hard restart, and it usually return to normal after that. But this issue has been reoccurring a few times this week.Edition: Windows 10 EducationVersion: 21H2Build: 19044.1766

:)

tanxiang, Jun 22, 2022
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Jun 22, 2022
  3. 95Viper Win User
    Windows 10 desktop icons not in order

In ccleaner, did you uncheck cleaning the icon cache... have not used in a while; however, I think that is what the option is called.

Now, if you are setting the icons and they move after you have set the settings and not changed them... you may have the "Random Windows 10 Icon movement problem".
    Some people have this and some don't.

Here is a thread on the problem at Windows10 forums: Windows 10: Folder View Settings and Desktop Icon Positions Not Saving

95Viper, Jun 22, 2022
  4. Windows 10 stuck at sign-in No Icon/Background

Windows 10 Task menu background transparency

Hi,

Thank you for your response.

Apologize for delay in reply.

As a workaround, I suggest you to change the desktop background/ remove the desktop background and check.

I suggest you to create a new user account and check if it fixes the issue. Refer to the steps below to create a new User Account:

• Go to Settings.
    • Choose Accounts and then select Other User Accounts towards the left.
    • Select Add an Account.
    • Enter a user name and hit Next.
    • Click on Finish.
    • Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    • Check if issue persists.

Please reply to us with the status of the issue.

Thanks.

Anil Madishetty, Jun 22, 2022
Thema:

Windows 10 stuck at sign-in No Icon/Background

1. Windows 10 stuck at sign-in No Icon/Background - Similar Threads - stuck sign Icon

2. Icon with orange background

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Icon with orange background: when I open the game, the game window will appear but recently when I open my game, there is no window showing up, under the task bar the icon of the game has an orange background and then I click In, the game still works normally, I don't know what's wrong with my computer...
  3. Icon with orange background

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Icon with orange background: when I open the game, the game window will appear but recently when I open my game, there is no window showing up, under the task bar the icon of the game has an orange background and then I click In, the game still works normally, I don't know what's wrong with my computer...
  4. white icons background

in Windows 10 Gaming
    white icons background: this happened right out of the blue like windows explorer crashed and restarted itself and did this will all system icons and widnows store apps icons showing in the taskbareither pinned or notif anyone have any solution pls help cuz its pretty much annoying...
  5. Windows 10 stuck at sign-in No Icon/Background

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 stuck at sign-in No Icon/Background: Hi, I have a problem with Windows 10 sign-in, pressing anything results in a black screen, and after a few seconds comes back to this same screen. I couldn't do anything else, not even Ctrl+Alt+Del.I had to hard restart, and it usually return to normal after that. But this...
  6. Windows 10 stuck at sign-in No Icon/Background

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 stuck at sign-in No Icon/Background: Hi, I have a problem with Windows 10 sign-in, pressing anything results in a black screen, and after a few seconds comes back to this same screen. I couldn't do anything else, not even Ctrl+Alt+Del.I had to hard restart, and it usually return to normal after that. But this...
  7. Windows app icons background

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows app icons background: So i accidentatly scrolled on desktop when my control was down, and the app icon sizes changed, i managed to get them back to normal size but now i have this stupid looking background on them, and the icons are centered small to there. Any fixes to this?...
  8. Windows 10 start icon background

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 start icon background: My background picture is faded when icon tilessuch as ie, to do's, etc are displayed - Background is not faded in task view or photo. How can I change this ?...
  9. Background Replaced by "Windows Sign-in" image, Cannot Sign-in

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Background Replaced by "Windows Sign-in" image, Cannot Sign-in: When I booted up my Toshiba Windows 10 this morning, the normal sign-in screen with the default changing-image Microsoft background was replaced by a blown-out image of a "Windows sign-in" box pictured here: https://i.imgur.com/q86fIRk.jpg. Typically, you click somewhere on...
  10. Change Sign-in Screen Background Image in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change Sign-in Screen Background Image in Windows 10: How to: Change Sign-in Screen Background Image in Windows 10 How to Change Sign-in Screen Background Image in Windows 10 [img] Information Windows 10 has a new sign in screen that is more modern and touch friendly. By default, you need to dismiss the sign in to...