Windows 10: Windows 10 stuck at spinning wheel.

Discus and support Windows 10 stuck at spinning wheel. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi. Today i wanted to update my AMD GRAPHIC CARD but i got an error,so i made a clean uninstall using amd cleanup utility.I restarted my computer and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Domokos Istvan1, Dec 20, 2018.

1. Windows 10 stuck at spinning wheel.

Hi.

Today i wanted to update my AMD GRAPHIC CARD but i got an error,so i made a clean uninstall using amd cleanup utility.I restarted my computer and went to windows update to update the driver.Besides the amd update there was another windows update.After download it said pending but my leptop frozed,nothing worked no ctrl+alt+del,no mouse nothing so i shut it down with the power button.Now it gets stuck at the spinning wheel every time.I managed to get in safe mode,but im not sure what i can do.

:)

Domokos Istvan1, Dec 20, 2018

2. Stuck on configure with spinning wheel

Update stuck on spinning wheel following download of drivers etc and after copying files. Black screen with blue logo and continuos spinning wheel.

Pitbull1971, Dec 20, 2018
  3. BG60148 Win User
    spinning wheel on windows 100 startup

A spinning wheel spins upon windows 10 startup. Startup is taking over 1 minute. Any suggestions?

BG60148, Dec 20, 2018
  4. Windows 10 stuck at spinning wheel.

Spinning blue wheel icon.

Hi Pat,

The issue you're experiencing might be due to corrupted system file after updating Windows. In order for us to further assist you , we'd like to ask a few questions with the issue on spinning blue wheel icon.

• Have you tried any troubleshooting steps before posting this concern? If yes, what are those?
    • Is it possible for you to send us a screenshot of the issue?

Looking forward to your response.

Reymichael Ros, Dec 20, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 stuck at spinning wheel.

1. Windows 10 stuck at spinning wheel. - Similar Threads - stuck spinning wheel

2. Windows spinning wheel of death

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows spinning wheel of death: My brother recently let his acer laptop do an automatic update and ever since it will turn on to the start up page but sits at the spinning wheel constantly. It's in a loop and won't start up. I can get it to do "preparing automatic repair" but there are no options and screen...
  3. Windows spinning wheel of death

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows spinning wheel of death: My brother recently let his acer laptop do an automatic update and ever since it will turn on to the start up page but sits at the spinning wheel constantly. It's in a loop and won't start up. I can get it to do "preparing automatic repair" but there are no options and screen...
  4. Windows 10 won’t boot, stuck at grey screen with spinning wheel

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 won’t boot, stuck at grey screen with spinning wheel: This issue just started today, I have tried everything I can find online. I was playing iRacing when suddenly my PC bluescreened and then restarted. When it restarted, Windows launched, then displayed a grey screen with a spinning wheel. After a couple seconds, an error...
  5. At restart or turn on it gets stuck at windows logo, no spinning wheels

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    At restart or turn on it gets stuck at windows logo, no spinning wheels: I'm running into the issue that every time I restart or shut down. The computer stuck at the windows logo, no spinning wheels. I did the repair, and a fresh install of windows and I had no issues until I installed the update that added Edge. I was unable to revert the...
  6. Windows 10 machine no longer boots and stuck at spin wheel

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 machine no longer boots and stuck at spin wheel: Hi, Few days ago my mature Windows 10 1909 system just stopped working. It wouldn't get past the spinning wheel no matter what and only could get in via safe mode. Eventually that didn't even work. Assuming I had a corrupt system I formatted the disk and installed 1909 from...
  7. spinning blue wheel

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    spinning blue wheel: this spinning blue wheel is driving me nuts is there an easy way for someone who is not computer literate to stop it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/spinning-blue-wheel/6bf4d66d-141a-4c49-8ae9-bf791341df8f"
  8. Windows stuck on spinning wheel on startup

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows stuck on spinning wheel on startup: Hi, When I started my computer this morning, and I found it was super slow and lagging on even very basic applications, so I had to force shut it down because it got so bad that it froze and wouldn't respond. When I started it back up I got the loading sign with the windows...
  9. Stuck on configure with spinning wheel

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck on configure with spinning wheel: Update stuck on spinning wheel following download of drivers etc and after copying files. Black screen with blue logo and continuos spinning wheel. 11811
  10. Windows 10 spinning ferris wheel

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 spinning ferris wheel: Installed Windows 10 and seemed to be a good install as OS worked immediately after installed. Shut down and now all I get is a blue screen and those little balls that spin. 25190

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 upgrade stuck on spinning

2. windows 10 stuck on spinning wheel

3. windows update stuck spinning wheel

4. windows 10 upgrade stuck on spinning wheel