Windows 10: Windows 10 stuck at startup forever

Discus and support Windows 10 stuck at startup forever in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So basically i installed malwarebytes to clean some suspected malware and in those were some PUP files and other stuff which i didnt quite catch.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by HeartBreakKid1, May 22, 2020.

1. Windows 10 stuck at startup forever

So basically i installed malwarebytes to clean some suspected malware and in those were some PUP files and other stuff which i didnt quite catch.

After clearing them, i realise my internet was kinda slow so i decided to disconnect my lan cable and restart my pc and plug it in back again.

But apparently after that i face the startup auto repair. In which it kept constantly self repairing itself after every failed attempt and restart.

I then started to google and found i was in a self repair loop for windows 10. I then i decides to follow some guides and info to solve it.

First i tried system restore point which it didnt allow me. Not sure why.

Second i tried the command prompt which i still had access to before with several methods including " chkdsk /f /r c: " and the last method to disable auto repair for windows because i thought that would somehow " bypass " the issue.

But clearly that was the point where everything went wrong Windows 10 stuck at startup forever abf82c0d-9657-4329-b27b-3d2537e72f2e?upload=true.jpg

I tried every other option which includes the command prompt , reset this pc to only find out my windows account was gone and when i clicked on the "forgot passwors or whatever " the thing just gives me an option to restart my pc and bring me here again

Which is just another loop that is even worse, mebeing able to do nothing now. Im not if my files are corrupted or my OS is gone but please help me guys.

I am begging anyone out there who can help me resolves this , i believe i am the only one who even manage to get to a state this bad and im really deprived from it......

:)

HeartBreakKid1, May 22, 2020
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, May 22, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 22, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows 10 stuck at startup forever

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, May 22, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 stuck at startup forever

1. Windows 10 stuck at startup forever - Similar Threads - stuck startup forever

2. Computer taking forever to load on startup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer taking forever to load on startup: Whenever I turn on my computer or restart it, it takes forever to load, and when I do finally get to my desktop, I have to wait another 5 or so minutes to be able to do anything.My brother has the exact same PC as me, but it never happens to him.Does anyone know why this...
  3. Computer taking forever to load on startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer taking forever to load on startup: Whenever I turn on my computer or restart it, it takes forever to load, and when I do finally get to my desktop, I have to wait another 5 or so minutes to be able to do anything.My brother has the exact same PC as me, but it never happens to him.Does anyone know why this...
  4. Taskbar Stuck on Startup - Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar Stuck on Startup - Windows 10: Every time my computer boots up, my taskbar has no icons on it and I have a loading symbol, I try clicking on the taskbar and it makes my screen go black and nothing changes. Any reason why this could be happening? I am on windows 10 latest update. Thanks....
  5. Windows update stuck at 48% forever

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows update stuck at 48% forever: Hello, lately I've been trying to update my Windows 10 1909 to 20H2 version, a lot, but everytime it gets stuck in Working on updates 48%, until I have to restart my laptop and it reverts back to the previous Window version. I've tried all the below mentioned troubleshooting...
  6. Taskbar Takes Forever to Load on Startup

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Taskbar Takes Forever to Load on Startup: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/bxdweather [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ky6nrf/taskbar_takes_forever_to_load_on_startup/
  7. AM I FOREVER STUCK?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    AM I FOREVER STUCK?: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/stuck-in-safe-mode-boot-up/d6c8f60a-976f-4e6f-86e4-da7fea695d01?tm=1593742214342 This my first question i asked days before. But the answers didn't really help me at all so out of desperation I'm asking it...
  8. Windows 10 Startup Stuck

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Startup Stuck: Hi guys! New laptop, going through the Windows 10 Installation and after the one drive backup part, it gets stuck and I just have a blue screen, This is near the end, at the “services” part of the installation, any advice would be great! Thanks, submitted by /u/WassKing...
  9. Windows 10 Taking almost "FOREVER" to startup - how to diagnose?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 Taking almost "FOREVER" to startup - how to diagnose?: So..... Ihave been using Windows 10 a long while and recently "something" happened. It occurred after trying to install and uninstall AVIRA antivirus. Now, when starting Windows, the spinning dots appear for several hours before the system comes live to login. OK, maybe less...
  10. Startup takes forever.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Startup takes forever.: I recently upgraded to Windows 10 and since then my PC (HP Envy i7) takes approximately 5 hours to boot. This really is frustrating. Please assist in resolving this issue. 37156