Windows 10: Windows 10: Stuck at Startup Repair due to Forgot Admin Password

Discus and support Windows 10: Stuck at Startup Repair due to Forgot Admin Password in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi,I changed something in my BIOS settings and after restarting my laptop it was just black screen without cursor. So I tried troubleshooting it but I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ygcln, Nov 3, 2021.

1. ygcln Win User

Windows 10: Stuck at Startup Repair due to Forgot Admin Password

Hi,I changed something in my BIOS settings and after restarting my laptop it was just black screen without cursor. So I tried troubleshooting it but I cannot proceed to "Startup Repair" because I forgot my administrator account. I also tried to just proceed and not enter any password I remember of, but still not working. Kindly help. Thank you

:)

ygcln, Nov 3, 2021
  2. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Nov 3, 2021
  3. Windows 10: Stuck in startup repair and forgot password

Hello Guys,

I require to know how can I start my startup repair without password.

I know the passcode for my windows but since I haven't password for a very long time I forgot it.

I had some problem with my laptop battery therefore I removed my laptop hdd and now I am trying to boot it through

SATA to USB adaptor.

But Since I am trying to boot through USB due to some reason I am stuck in startup repair and cannot start the repair due to forgotten password.

But just to let you know that I can boot my UBUNTU which is installed on other partition.

So can anyone please suggest me how can I proceed further and repair my windows 10 without password.

Thank you

Regards.

Parikshit Varade

ParikshitVarade, Nov 3, 2021
  4. freeboy Win User

admin password?

my repair windows install keeps failing due to "what is admin password" ?
    How do I either find it? It is my computer and Ia am the admin or change it? this is for disk D and It is booting from c...

freeboy, Nov 3, 2021
Thema:

1. Windows 10: Stuck at Startup Repair due to Forgot Admin Password - Similar Threads - Stuck Startup Repair

2. Windows 10 asking for administrator password for startup repair, but no admin password was...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 asking for administrator password for startup repair, but no admin password was...: I'm having trouble with my mother's HP Desktop. We shut it down and unplugged it to swap the power cord into a new surge protector, but upon turning it back on, we received an error message."The operating system did not shutdown cleanly.Reconstructing Cache Metadata.Please do...
  3. Windows 10 asking for administrator password for startup repair, but no admin password was...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 asking for administrator password for startup repair, but no admin password was...: I'm having trouble with my mother's HP Desktop. We shut it down and unplugged it to swap the power cord into a new surge protector, but upon turning it back on, we received an error message."The operating system did not shutdown cleanly.Reconstructing Cache Metadata.Please do...
  4. Windows 10 asking for administrator password for startup repair, but no admin password was...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. forgot admin password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    forgot admin password: forgot admin password system error during updates need password to attempt to correct errors https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forgot-admin-password/890a0cce-4b73-42a8-ad30-d954c60133f6
  6. Windows 10: Stuck at Startup Repair due to Forgot Admin Password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10: Stuck at Startup Repair due to Forgot Admin Password: Hi,I changed something in my BIOS settings and after restarting my laptop it was just black screen without cursor. So I tried troubleshooting it but I cannot proceed to "Startup Repair" because I forgot my administrator account. I also tried to just proceed and not enter any...
  7. Windows 10: Stuck at Startup Repair due to Forgot Admin Password

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10: Stuck at Startup Repair due to Forgot Admin Password: Hi,I changed something in my BIOS settings and after restarting my laptop it was just black screen without cursor. So I tried troubleshooting it but I cannot proceed to "Startup Repair" because I forgot my administrator account. I also tried to just proceed and not enter any...
  8. Startup Repair, forgot password

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Startup Repair, forgot password: I was trying to disable the Fx keys so I could play Bioshock, and somehow ended up on the Startup Repair screen. I click my user account, and it asks me to log in, but I forgot my password. There's no "forgot your password" option, and I don't want to delete all my files to...
  9. forgot admin password

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    forgot admin password: Hello everyone Can you tell me program or what i recovery password i try everything. Try from microsoft-live but dont change.When i try to click to reset password show me this feature requires removable media such as a usb flash drive Please,help :))) Thank you,everyone!!!...
  10. forgot admin password

in Windows 10 Customization
    forgot admin password: I have an old tosiba laptop (with windows 10) that I have forgotton admin password for. There is another user whos password I remember so have been logging on under their name instead. However I do need to gain access to the admins controls, is it possible or do I do a...