Windows 10: Windows 10 stuck at ver 1607, keeps undoing changes made.

Discus and support Windows 10 stuck at ver 1607, keeps undoing changes made. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Been trying to update Windows for a while now but it never goes through with it. The update will download but when it restarts and begins the install... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DylanWright1, Nov 8, 2019.

1. Windows 10 stuck at ver 1607, keeps undoing changes made.

Been trying to update Windows for a while now but it never goes through with it. The update will download but when it restarts and begins the install it gets to anywhere between 5% - 20% and then my pc restarts and "undoes the changes made".

I've tried updating after using both the update troubleshooter and the media creation tool but neither have fixed anything. Any help would be much appreciated!

:)

DylanWright1, Nov 8, 2019

2. Windows 10 ver 1607 will not upgrade to 1703

• How are you performing the upgrade from Windows 10 Version 1607 to 1703
    Windows10Upgrade9252 (2).exe

• What troubleshooting steps have you performed to address the issue?
    Retry

keepitsimpleengr, Nov 8, 2019
  3. Windows 10 ver 1607 will not upgrade to 1703

Hi,

We would like to ask you some questions in order to assist you properly:

• How are you performing the upgrade from Windows 10 Version 1607 to 1703?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you performed to address the issue?
    While waiting for your reply, we suggest that perform the following and check if it resolves your concern:

• Perform a clean boot using this
      link
      . This helps eliminate software conflicts that occur when you install a program, update, or when you run a program in Windows 10.
    • Download and run the
      Windows Update troubleshooter
      for your version of Windows.
    • Once you've performed the suggested steps, perform the upgrade again and check the results.

Please post the results for us to assist you further.

Rolando Vil, Nov 8, 2019
  4. Windows 10 stuck at ver 1607, keeps undoing changes made.

Stuck on undoing changes after windows reset

Hi,

My pc is stuck on "undoing Changes"

after trying to reset it. It was completed about 45% and after that it started showing me this message "undoing Changes" and is stuck on it for more than half hour. Any help would be appreciated.. Thanks

Ibrar Ahmed, Nov 8, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 stuck at ver 1607, keeps undoing changes made.

1. Windows 10 stuck at ver 1607, keeps undoing changes made. - Similar Threads - stuck ver 1607

2. Windows 10 stuck on "Undoing Changes Made to your Computer"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 stuck on "Undoing Changes Made to your Computer": Hi so recently I was trying to update my windows 10 pc and I came across the issue that was whenever i updated it undid the changes and wouldn't work for some odd reason. That made me research and I found many people have had this problem and there isnt a clear solution to...
  3. Stuck in Undoing changes made to your computer loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck in Undoing changes made to your computer loop: Two nights ago Windows asked me to restart to install an update and I did, the computer proceeded to spend the entire night and most of the next day restarting itself endlessly; I got home from work at the end of that day and tried to figure out what was wrong and in the...
  4. Windows tablet stuck on undoing changes made to this computer.

Windows tablet stuck on undoing changes made to this computer.: Recently I wanted to update my Windows 10 tablet and it requested a USB stick because of the storage. When the update screen appeared I waited some time and then unplugged the USB to connect it to power. After sone time it says that I need to connect the USB and it said that...
  5. Stuck on undoing changes made your computer!

Stuck on undoing changes made your computer!: What the hell with windows yesterday i have some update from windows update, and i cannot find a way to stop any this suck update! Now my laptop is stuck on undoing changes made to your computer! I lost my order job cause this! I have finished my job and just forget to...
  6. Windows 10 "Stuck on Undoing Changes Made yo Your Computer"

Windows 10 "Stuck on Undoing Changes Made yo Your Computer": My laptop is Asus X441M, Windows 10. It's stuck on "Undoing Changes Made to Your Computer" I've tried to Press On - Off power button, for three or more times. It's unable to face Recovery setting to choose troubleshoot and the next step like the tutorial. The boot options...
  7. Undoing changes made

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Undoing changes made: Windows 10 Updates again mesed up my PC. When rebooting it, it goes into loop and keeps showing a sign "Undoing changes made to your computer.." How do I even get PC rebooted and restart it now? How do I get rid of all these unwanted changes and how do I set up Windows...
  8. Stuck in "Undoing changes made to your computer"

Stuck in "Undoing changes made to your computer": My labtop is Samsung SENS RC 520 I bought this laptop in South Korea and accidentally wiped out all programs in US. To solve the problems, I bought Window 7 CD and installed necessary programs to run it. After few weeks later, I got a notice that I can install Window 10...
  9. Windows 10 stuck in UNDOING CHANGES MADE TO YOUR COMPUTER

Windows 10 stuck in UNDOING CHANGES MADE TO YOUR COMPUTER: I've recently purchased a Kogan Atlas D400 notebook (32GB Storage), 4GB RAM and it has tried to update Windows 10 Home to 1903 but it has failed. Now I have it stuck on UNDOING CHANGES MADE TO YOUR COMPUTER for a few days.... I can't start Windows 10 so I have no idea on how...
  10. Undoing changes made to your computer STUCK

Undoing changes made to your computer STUCK: Hi guys, I was trying to install the new update for windows and everything was going smoothly until it got stuck at round 30% on the loadup screen and was undoing changes. It took a while and i thought restarting it would allow me to normally log in but i was wrong, after a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. computer continuously reboots saying undoing changes

2. computer keeps flashing undoing chnages