Windows 10: Windows 10 stuck at windows 8 compatibility and no windows 10 tab

Discus and support Windows 10 stuck at windows 8 compatibility and no windows 10 tab in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I'm kinda confuse why is my windows 10 pc running at windows 8 compatibility it's stuck because my game is crashing a few times how do I fix this and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Flappythecrafterust, Sep 14, 2021.

1. Windows 10 stuck at windows 8 compatibility and no windows 10 tab

I'm kinda confuse why is my windows 10 pc running at windows 8 compatibility it's stuck because my game is crashing a few times how do I fix this and return it to windows 10 compatibility?

:)

Flappythecrafterust, Sep 14, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 14, 2021
  3. Scrizz Win User
    Windows 10

no, you can't go back..
    I suggest creating a backup image of your os drive

Scrizz, Sep 14, 2021
  4. lucasweir Win User

Windows 10 stuck at windows 8 compatibility and no windows 10 tab

HWBot Windows 10?

So this is what i found, however i dont get what an ORB link is, along with Intel XTU?

lucasweir, Sep 14, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 stuck at windows 8 compatibility and no windows 10 tab

1. Windows 10 stuck at windows 8 compatibility and no windows 10 tab - Similar Threads - stuck compatibility tab

2. Install Windows 10 on a compatible laptop with windows 8 without product key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Install Windows 10 on a compatible laptop with windows 8 without product key: I have a laptop I haven't used for ages. It has Windows 8 on it and has the system requirements to be able to run Windows 10.Unfortunately, I can't access the Windows 8 product key.What would I need to do to get Windows 10 on the machine?Thanks...
  3. Install Windows 10 on a compatible laptop with windows 8 without product key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Install Windows 10 on a compatible laptop with windows 8 without product key: I have a laptop I haven't used for ages. It has Windows 8 on it and has the system requirements to be able to run Windows 10.Unfortunately, I can't access the Windows 8 product key.What would I need to do to get Windows 10 on the machine?Thanks...
  4. Compatibility tab missing in windows 10 file properties dialog

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Compatibility tab missing in windows 10 file properties dialog: When I right click on a .exe file in windows 10 home edition file explorer and select properties, there is no Compatibility tab. I have tried setting up the registry entry:HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\AppCompat\DisablePropPageto the value REG_DWORD...
  5. Compatibility tab missing in windows 10 file properties dialog

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Compatibility tab missing in windows 10 file properties dialog: When I right click on a .exe file in windows 10 home edition file explorer and select properties, there is no Compatibility tab. I have tried setting up the registry entry:HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\AppCompat\DisablePropPageto the value REG_DWORD...
  6. Compatibility tab missing in windows 10 file properties dialog

7. Windows 10 compatibility

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 compatibility: Is Windows 10 compatible with my older HP Officejet 6500 printer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-compatibility/d5519001-bbab-43df-97d3-61983e3979c4
  8. Windows 10 compatibility with Corel Wordperfect Suite 8

Windows 10 compatibility with Corel Wordperfect Suite 8: I up graded to Windows 10 and now when I try to print from Wordperfect, Wordperfect shuts down. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-compatibility-with-corel-wordperfect/ef5073cf-a7dc-4155-949a-51e142a36718
  9. Windows 10: ALT+TAB window previews are getting stuck

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10: ALT+TAB window previews are getting stuck: I am on windows 10 and I have been for a while, but this has only just recently occurred recently. Whenever I press ALT+TAB to switch windows, normally when I release the keys it will switch to the window highlighted, however recently when I release ALT+TAB it does not...
  10. Windows 10 upgrade from win 8 Stuck

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 upgrade from win 8 Stuck: You won't find this laptop in either of my specs and falls in the "sure I'll take a look at it" family category. My Nephew's Gateway NE56R48u was being upgraded to 10 when the upgrade hung in one of those moments that the machine needed to restart itself. The screen stayed...