Windows 10: Windows 10 stuck att boot logo

Discus and support Windows 10 stuck att boot logo in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi i just turned my pc from sleep it didnt turn on so i restarted it and now it wont boot it gets to winows logo and stands there nothing happens[IMG]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AntonioBrizar, Nov 29, 2018.

1. Windows 10 stuck att boot logo

Hi i just turned my pc from sleep it didnt turn on so i restarted it and now it wont boot it gets to winows logo and stands there nothing happensWindows 10 stuck att boot logo [​IMG]

:)

AntonioBrizar, Nov 29, 2018

2. Windows boot logo,

Hi

Tried with suggested steps but not succeed,

still can see HP boot logo

Please suggest

AmardeepBhingardeve, Nov 29, 2018
  3. Windows 10 Install stuck at Blue Logo Box

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

If you are unable to boot to the computer and installation get stuck at blue logo box then I would suggest you to create installation media and then try to per form automatic repair and see if it helps you to fix the issue.

Step 1: Create ISO for Windows 10

You may also refer to the article mentioned below to for downloading Windows 10 on your computer.

Download Windows 10

Step 2: Perform an Automatic repair

The Automatic repair can detect and fix the issues that prevent the computer from working normally.

After you have a Windows 10 installation disc/USB, follow these steps:

• When your computer starts, wait for the manufacturer logo to check the option for boot menu, it will usually be F12.
    • The boot menu key might differ with each manufacturer. If you are unable to find the boot menu key, you may refer the user manual.
    • Restart the computer, when the manufacturer's logo is displayed, keep pressing the Boot menu option key to enter the boot menu and change the boot option to CD\DVD ROM
      (in case you create DVD). Select USB in case you create USB.
    • After you boot your computer using Windows DVD or System Repair Disc, a black screen appears with gray text "Press
      any key to boot from CD or DVD
      ". Press any key.
    • Select the correct time and Keyboard type.
    • Click Repair your computer in the lower left corner.
    • Click on Troubleshooting, advanced option and
      then click Startup Repair.

Hope this would help. If issue still persists post back with current status of your computer and result of the proposed suggestion, we will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Ramesh.Kumar, Nov 29, 2018
  4. Windows 10 stuck att boot logo

Installation Hangs at Blue Windows Logo, Error Code C1900101-20017

The BIOS update suggestion posted above by @Jegler helped me, @guhanath. I was on version 1.10 and updated to 1.90. The steps I took after that were just doing the official Windows 10 upgrade procedure.

Then the Windows 10 installation went without a hitch, and I'm no longer on Windows 7. I'm going to consider this solved, thank you @Jelger for the suggestion to update the BIOS!

KingDecimator, Nov 29, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 stuck att boot logo

1. Windows 10 stuck att boot logo - Similar Threads - stuck att boot

2. Boot Logo Not Windows Logo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Boot Logo Not Windows Logo: My question is how the company logo comes on the boot screen. Like if I am using a hp laptop, the hp logo comes then the windows logo. Same with like dell, if I use a dell laptop, then the dell logo will come first. So how does it work? What happens if I build a custom pc,...
  3. Boot Logo Not Windows Logo

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Boot Logo Not Windows Logo: My question is how the company logo comes on the boot screen. Like if I am using a hp laptop, the hp logo comes then the windows logo. Same with like dell, if I use a dell laptop, then the dell logo will come first. So how does it work? What happens if I build a custom pc,...
  4. Stuck on Acer logo on boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on Acer logo on boot: Hey,My laptop had a BSOD and after it rebooted it’s been stuck like that for 2 hours maybe and I wish you could helpThanks,Aidan COLES https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stuck-on-acer-logo-on-boot/0b91b711-f53d-4117-a4c0-b33ecfe05a3c
  5. Stuck on Acer logo on boot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck on Acer logo on boot: Hey,My laptop had a BSOD and after it rebooted it’s been stuck like that for 2 hours maybe and I wish you could helpThanks,Aidan COLES https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stuck-on-acer-logo-on-boot/0b91b711-f53d-4117-a4c0-b33ecfe05a3c
  6. Stuck on Acer logo on boot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Windows 10 stuck on logo

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 stuck on logo: Hello everyone, whenever I try to boot up my windows 10 laptop it stays stuck on the Windows logo with no spinning dots like usual. This seemingly started for no reason, as I was not doing anything notable to my computer prior to turning it on and off again. I have tried to...
  8. Windows 10 is stuck on Windows logo when booting

Windows 10 is stuck on Windows logo when booting: iMac 2011, was running Windows 10 Pro on bootcamp for several years without issues, until I upgraded last night from 1909 to 2004. After the update is complete and after the first reboot, it’s stuck on the Windows logo. I force shutdown and boot it again but with the same...
  9. Win 10 failing to boot - stuck on blue logo

Win 10 failing to boot - stuck on blue logo: Hey so recently I installed a second HDD in my win 10 pc under the E: drive. Ever since I did that my pc will get stuck while trying to boot and I have to force restart it, then it will boot fine. I tried to boot into the UEFI options but it doesn't show, and if I try to go...
  10. Stuck at Windows 10 Logo when Booting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck at Windows 10 Logo when Booting: Hi! So this PC that I am using is kinda new. It is Windows 10 and 64-bit. After few days, it is starting to get strange because whenever I open my PC on and starts to boot, it would only reach the Windows 10 logo and would be stuck at it. So, I had to push the restart button...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nu vot