Windows 10: Windows 10 stuck exactly 1 hour behind.

Discus and support Windows 10 stuck exactly 1 hour behind. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I recently reinstalled my windows since it was kinda slow, and ever since the day i did it, my pc is stuck 1 hour behind. i can manually change the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by PhilippEngelmann, Apr 16, 2021.

1. Windows 10 stuck exactly 1 hour behind.

I recently reinstalled my windows since it was kinda slow, and ever since the day i did it, my pc is stuck 1 hour behind. i can manually change the time to the correct one, but if i do so, things such as discord stay 1 hour behind. so if someone sends me a message, it shows that its been sent 1 hour ago

Windows 10 stuck exactly 1 hour behind. aa9a0a84-7e49-429a-af0d-3d0c65a567fd?upload=true.png

:)

PhilippEngelmann, Apr 16, 2021
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 Action Center Stuck in Quiet Hours

Hi, I find this interesting (in a warped, twisted sort of way *Wink)
    Set Quiet Hours in Windows 10 - Windows Help -

Set Quiet Hours in Windows 10

Applies to Windows 10
    Quiet Hours are times of day when you don't want to be disturbed by notifications. How to set them up:

• 1. Click the Action Center icon on the taskbar.
    • 2. Click Quiet hours.
      3. Set your Quiet Hours.
    The last (3) seems to suggest there is a setting - but as you - and others- have observed it seems to be just an on/off button now.

E.g.
    Windows 10: No scheduled Quiet Hours? - Windows Central Forums
    I've not seen Quiet hours on, so can't comment on your other query, sorry.

dalchina, Apr 16, 2021
  3. Ezradog Win User
    Computer stuck (100% disk usage) after exactly one hour of work

Hey,

This is my last resort. I don't know what to do anymore except formatting my PC.
    Since a few days ago, my PC (Windows 10 on Dell XPS 15Z + 128GB SSD) is getting stuck EXACTLY 1 hour after reboot.
    I have reinstalled Windows 10 a few days ago and it hasn't solved the problem.

What happens is that exactly 1 hour after boot, I see that Disk usage is going to 100% without any specific process taking any particular actions, then UI stops working, keyboard doesn't react and only the mouse responds.
    This happens in a matter of seconds up to 1 minute and then I have to physically shut down my PC using the power key.

This is very weird and I have no clue why this is happening. I tried looking at the TaskScheduler but saw no tasks that run or supposed to run in the minute that the computer gets stuck.

Can you help?!

Thanks a lot in a advance!

Ezradog, Apr 16, 2021
  4. Windows 10 stuck exactly 1 hour behind.

Windows 10 updates stuck at 91% for 7 hours

Microsoft was of no help to me at all (yet again). Pointing at others, in this case 3rd party antivirus software is a typical attempt to hide their own incompetence.

Another few hours of productivity lost thanks to Microsoft!

Here's what worked for me: Windows Update stuck downloading updates in Windows 10

BoerenKnuppel, Apr 16, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 stuck exactly 1 hour behind.

1. Windows 10 stuck exactly 1 hour behind. - Similar Threads - stuck exactly hour

2. My pc turns off after 1 hour exactly.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My pc turns off after 1 hour exactly.: its not power issues or over heating issues. i was wondering if anyone had any suggestions or theory's as to what it could be https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-turns-off-after-1-hour-exactly/df01b968-88e6-4f63-9627-edec04e66302
  3. My pc turns off after 1 hour exactly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc turns off after 1 hour exactly.: its not power issues or over heating issues. i was wondering if anyone had any suggestions or theory's as to what it could be https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-turns-off-after-1-hour-exactly/df01b968-88e6-4f63-9627-edec04e66302
  4. Clock falling 1-hour behind every time the PC restarted

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Clock falling 1-hour behind every time the PC restarted: Hi Everyone.As mentioned in the title the clock of my Win10 machine is always 1 hour behind when I restart the computer, this is happening since I installed a tri-boot in my laptop, I am running Ubuntu and Ubuntu Studio alongside Win10.I have already tried:Changing the server...
  5. Windows 10 Time 3 hours behind

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Time 3 hours behind: Hey all, My windows 10 time is set to three hours behind, although on the date and time page it says that it's set to the correct time zone. Should I set it manually? I tried that but discord still had the wrong time as well. Thanks, Will submitted by /u/WunderWafflezz...
  6. Why windows 10 keeps turning off exactly every 1 hour?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Why windows 10 keeps turning off exactly every 1 hour?: My windows 10 shut down exactly every 1 hour, why ? What should I do ? Here are the details : [IMG] Any help would be appreciated. Thank you...
  7. Windows 10 Lock screen time is 1 hour off (behind) system clock

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Lock screen time is 1 hour off (behind) system clock: DonatL asked this question but it was locked without a sufficient answer he asked: "A week ago I carried out a Windows 10 fresh installed and specified the wrong time offset/zone. I corrected it while logged as an administrator with Set date and time. The clock is auto...
  8. The clock on my computer is exactly 1 hour behind official time

The clock on my computer is exactly 1 hour behind official time: This seems to have happened after I changed my cpu and ram, but that couldn't be the cause, could it? It's currently 8:54 AM and it's showing as 7:54 AM on my computer. I never changed any settings (the time zone is still set to pacific time, which is correct) Is there any...
  9. My time is 1 hour behind ever since the time went 1 hour ahead. (Windows 10)

My time is 1 hour behind ever since the time went 1 hour ahead. (Windows 10): When the time went an hour ahead my laptop decided to not go with that time and stay on the normal time, and is not wanting to switch back, the timezones and everything are as they are supposed to be (UTC +01:00) Amsterdam. On another forumpost they said you needed to change...
  10. Factory Reset stuck at 1% for hours

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Factory Reset stuck at 1% for hours: Hi so I recently just wanted to completely factory reset my PC after upgrading to windows 10 (of course keeping win 10 after reset) and even hours after the reset beginning its still frozen at 1%. Anyone got any ideas what to do? 11989