Windows 10: Windows 10 stuck in a boot loop, automatic repair or safe mode aren't opening either.

Discus and support Windows 10 stuck in a boot loop, automatic repair or safe mode aren't opening either. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; After a windows update, when I open my laptop I get the message "Your PC run into a problem and it needs to restart. We're just collecting some error... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AndreiFlamindu, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Windows 10 stuck in a boot loop, automatic repair or safe mode aren't opening either.

After a windows update, when I open my laptop I get the message "Your PC run into a problem and it needs to restart. We're just collecting some error info, and then we'll restart for you".

Then the laptop just shut down without restarting. When I open it again I get the same message.

I tried to forcefully shut it down multiple time to open automatic repair or safe mode but it doesn't work.

Is there anything I can do in this situation?

:)

AndreiFlamindu, Jan 20, 2021
  2. Rose Cal Win User

Stuck in Safe Mode Boot Loop

Hi Justin,

It is possible that you're stuck in Safe Mode boot loop due to system components. To assist you better, we'd like to know if you've tried starting your computer in Safe Mode with Networking.

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow the steps in this article on how to Start your computer in safe mode
    in Windows 10. Safe Mode with Networking includes the network drivers and services you'll need to access the Internet and other computers on your network.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Jan 20, 2021
  3. DownHard Win User
    Windows 10 computer is getting stuck in Repair Loop. How to boot into safe mode?

Original Title: PC stuck in Repair Loop

Went to start PC with Windows 10 upgrade from Windows 8, PC locked up and then went into Automatic Repair Mode. PC will not complete the Repair Loop. With other Windows you are able to start the computer in safe mode, how do you access Windows 10 in Safe
    Mode?

DownHard, Jan 20, 2021
  4. RCoon Win User

Windows 10 stuck in a boot loop, automatic repair or safe mode aren't opening either.

RCoon, Jan 20, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 stuck in a boot loop, automatic repair or safe mode aren't opening either.

1. Windows 10 stuck in a boot loop, automatic repair or safe mode aren't opening either. - Similar Threads - stuck boot loop

2. Stuck in safe mode, Windows won't boot, not able to get into Automatic repair

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck in safe mode, Windows won't boot, not able to get into Automatic repair: I have been experiencing several bugs on my PC for 2 weeks now, apparently this was due to a corrupted user. I wanted to transfer the files to a new user and I had to go into safe mode to do so. Via msconfig I went into safe mode, I restart my pc and every time after my...
  3. Stuck in safe mode, Windows won't boot, not able to get into Automatic repair

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck in safe mode, Windows won't boot, not able to get into Automatic repair: I have been experiencing several bugs on my PC for 2 weeks now, apparently this was due to a corrupted user. I wanted to transfer the files to a new user and I had to go into safe mode to do so. Via msconfig I went into safe mode, I restart my pc and every time after my...
  4. Windows 10 will not boot. It opens to Automatic Repair and it is stuck there with the...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 will not boot. It opens to Automatic Repair and it is stuck there with the...: I am numbed by Microsoft new policy of turning support to ONLINE exclusively. From Canada all the usual phone numbers i've used in the past do not get Me to a real support tech person.So, unless someone here knows hot to get to a phone number that works to support Windows 10,...
  5. Windows 10 will not boot. It opens to Automatic Repair and it is stuck there with the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 will not boot. It opens to Automatic Repair and it is stuck there with the...: I am numbed by Microsoft new policy of turning support to ONLINE exclusively. From Canada all the usual phone numbers i've used in the past do not get Me to a real support tech person.So, unless someone here knows hot to get to a phone number that works to support Windows 10,...
  6. Windows 10 will not boot. It opens to Automatic Repair and it is stuck there with the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Windows 10 safe mode works but normal mode boot loop automatic repair

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 safe mode works but normal mode boot loop automatic repair: I'm sure you are busy so I'll try to make it as short as possible. Thanks in advance for reading. Windows system: Virtualbox VM, migrated into KVM. This vm boots just fine in virtualbox. Issue: Preparing automatic repair boot loop during boot in kvm. Attempted remedies: 1....
  8. Windows 10 Stuck in "Automatic Repair" Boot Loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Stuck in "Automatic Repair" Boot Loop: I restarted my computer and it now only boots to Automatic Repair screen. I have tried Startup Repair, I have tried booting in to Safe Mode, neither of which worked. After some research, I tried running the following three commands in the Command Prompt: bootrec /fixmbr...
  9. Stuck in boot loop automatic repair.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck in boot loop automatic repair.: My laptop ran out of charge and turned off automatically. When i turned it on it showed "preparing automatic repair" and shows this blue screen.when i clicked continue it brought me back to the same blue screen. Plz help me What should I do?[IMG]...
  10. Automatic repair loop, no safe mode, no system restore

in Windows 10 Support
    Automatic repair loop, no safe mode, no system restore: I'm not sure if this is the right section for this thread, if not I apologize. A couple of nights ago my computer was in the process of going to sleep and it decided instead it wanted to crash. I restarted it the next morning and was greeted by the screen telling me that...