Windows 10: Windows 10 stuck in advanced options.

Discus and support Windows 10 stuck in advanced options. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, My Windows 10 is stuck in advanced options. I can use my keyboard and mouse. The only two options are, A. Shut down, or B. Touble Shooting. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Shadow.2, Oct 10, 2019.

1. Shadow.2 Win User

Windows 10 stuck in advanced options.

Hello,

My Windows 10 is stuck in advanced options. I can use my keyboard and mouse. The only two options are, A. Shut down, or B. Touble Shooting. I have tried all forms of troubleshooting, but every attempt has given me no progress. There is no reset pc option. Nor rollback or continue to windows. And auto repair fails everytime. As does Uninstall latest update, and Uninstall lastest feature update.

Any help is higly appreciated. I use a laptop, Acer Nitro 5. I would really hate to lose it.

Thanks.

:)

Shadow.2, Oct 10, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 10, 2019
  3. Windows 10 download speed issues

Try this method:
    • First of all from Start Menu, open Settings (Type settings in the search bar and it will appear).
    • locate and select “Update and Security“.
    • in this window, Locate “Advanced Options”. Click on it.
    • In Advanced Options; Click on “Choose How Updates are Delivered“.
    • Turn off Updates from more than one place.
    Your system will not work as a seeder for other Windows 10 users. It will give sudden boast to your Slow internet speed.

lorraine walsh, Oct 10, 2019
  4. Windows 10 stuck in advanced options.

Stuck on Advanced Startup Troubleshooting Options/Settings Windows 10

Hi, I'm asking for a friend. Earlier, his computer was stuck in an infinite Automatic Repair loop, so we disabled Automatic Repair through Command Prompt from Advanced Startup Options, turned off his computer, and turned it back on. Then, he ran into a blue
    screen, titled "Recovery", with error code 0x0000225 for file \WINDOWS\system32\config\system. From this screen, there are three listed options:

• Pressing "Enter" does nothing
    • Pressing "Esc" brings up the "Please wait" message and to the "Troubleshooting" screen
    • Pressing F8 brings up Startup Settings. Hooray!
    But here's the catch: all 10 of the startup settings (e.g., enable debugging, boot logging, safe modes, disable malware, etc.) simply sends his computer back to the Recovery screen that lists the error code 0x000025.

From the Troubleshooting screen to Advanced Options, he can't reset his PC because there isn't enough room on his disk. He can't system restore because he doesn't have any restore points. He can't load System Image Recovery, Startup Repair, Command Prompt,
    Startup Settings, or "Go back to the previous version", because he does not have Administrator rights. He can't sign in as an Administrator because "there aren't any administrator accounts on this PC".

He also tried inserting a Windows 7 disc out of desperation, but lo and behold: "Code 5: Cannot boot from disk".

In essence, his PC was permanently stuck on Automatic Repair, and now his PC is stuck on the Advanced Startup Settings/Options/Troubleshooting/Recovery screens. What can he do to rescue his computer from this unfortunate dilemma?

P.S. He runs only Window Defender, so anti-malware software should not be an issue.

Friday Sky, Oct 10, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 stuck in advanced options.

1. Windows 10 stuck in advanced options. - Similar Threads - stuck advanced options

2. Pc stuck at advanced options

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc stuck at advanced options: Ive been trying to open my pc but when I do, it goes into automatic repair and goes into advanced options, Ive watched and tried multiple youtube videos on this subject but nothing works, resetting pc physically didnt work, ive tried multiple command prompts, booting it up on...
  3. Pc stuck at advanced options

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc stuck at advanced options: Ive been trying to open my pc but when I do, it goes into automatic repair and goes into advanced options, Ive watched and tried multiple youtube videos on this subject but nothing works, resetting pc physically didnt work, ive tried multiple command prompts, booting it up on...
  4. Pc stuck at advanced options

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. STUCK ON "ADVANCED OPTIONS BLUE SCREEN" NO OPTION WORKS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    STUCK ON "ADVANCED OPTIONS BLUE SCREEN" NO OPTION WORKS: I need help! My Asus laptop is stuck on this inescapable advanced options blue screen where NOTHING WORKS I have windows 10 on an Asus laptopThe options are:1. Startup repair2. Startup settings 3. Command prompt 4. Uninstall updates 5. UEFI 6. System restore none of the...
  6. STUCK ON "ADVANCED OPTIONS BLUE SCREEN" NO OPTION WORKS

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    STUCK ON "ADVANCED OPTIONS BLUE SCREEN" NO OPTION WORKS: I need help! My Asus laptop is stuck on this inescapable advanced options blue screen where NOTHING WORKS I have windows 10 on an Asus laptopThe options are:1. Startup repair2. Startup settings 3. Command prompt 4. Uninstall updates 5. UEFI 6. System restore none of the...
  7. STUCK ON "ADVANCED OPTIONS BLUE SCREEN" NO OPTION WORKS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Windows 10 stuck in advanced options

Windows 10 stuck in advanced options: Hello Microsoft, I just wanted to say is that when I start my pc it gives me two boot options: windows 10 and windows 8.1 when I choose windows 10 as it has important files kept in it allocates me to the advanced options as I tried many ways of going into to windows 10 but...
  9. Stuck in advanced options

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck in advanced options: Hello, My Windows 10 is stuck in advanced options. I can use my keyboard and mouse. The only two options are, A. Shut down, or B. Touble Shooting. I have tried all forms of troubleshooting, but every attempt has given me no progress. There is no reset pc option. Nor rollback...
  10. Stuck in advanced options - nothing works

Stuck in advanced options - nothing works: Please help. I'm stuck in advanced options, with basically only the command prompt as a solution. I have backup files on HD, but won't recognise in system image recovery. How do I fix this to reinstall windows?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. stuck on advanced options windows 10