Windows 10: Windows 10: Stuck in Automatic Repair Error and Start Up Repair and Forgot password

Discus and support Windows 10: Stuck in Automatic Repair Error and Start Up Repair and Forgot password in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello Guys, I require to know how can I start my startup repair without password. I know the Hello Pin for my windows but since I haven't used tht pc... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Y. Sai Mohith Karthikeya, Apr 25, 2021.

1. Windows 10: Stuck in Automatic Repair Error and Start Up Repair and Forgot password

Hello Guys, I require to know how can I start my startup repair without password. I know the Hello Pin for my windows but since I haven't used tht pc for a very long time I forgot my password . Now I am Getting an Automatic Repair Error and after going forward with Start Up Repair --> Then With Command Prompt It says we are required to enter our password but as u know i forgot my password . And also For Further Info thats is a Local User Account not a Microsoft Account and So I tried to Reset my Device but it asks the same password for this step too..So

:)

Y. Sai Mohith Karthikeya, Apr 25, 2021

2. Windows 10 random automatic repair after changing boot priority.

Hello. So i have an Windows 10 Pro. Sometimes when i am changing in bios boot order from USB to HDD ( SDD ) windows starts booting with AUTOMATIC REPAIR and then restarting. Is this something with BIOS \ Windows 10 bug related? Tested on pc and on laptop , and sometimes it doing the same.

Situation on PC first,listen:

Few days ago after i change boot in UEFI BIOS from USB to SSD.
    Then Windows 10 showed at 1 boot Automatic Repair.
    When starting Windows 10 boot loader starts by "preparing automatic repair" and diagnosing pc.
    Interesting is that if I restart Windows (after procedure mentioned earlier) it will boot normally. This startup problem was occured only when starting system again after shutdown or restarted pc from windows.So i was needed 2 boots to boot properly to windows.
    But on pc, format was needed to remove completely issue and after format is fine.

Pc :
    2x8gb Kingston Hyperx 1600mhz DDR3
    SSD samsung Evo 250 gb
    4790k stock
    Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mark 2 with UEFI BIOS

Now laptop with old standard bios:
    On laptop i made the same operation, change boot from USB to HDD and on first boot Windows 10 shows Automatic Repair. But it happened once and i cant reproduce. No format was needed.

laptop is very old with 2gb ram

Why on pc format was needed when on laptop not?

Thanks for suggestions.

litwicki24, Apr 25, 2021
  3. Windows 10: Stuck in startup repair and forgot password

Hello Guys,

I require to know how can I start my startup repair without password.

I know the passcode for my windows but since I haven't password for a very long time I forgot it.

I had some problem with my laptop battery therefore I removed my laptop hdd and now I am trying to boot it through

SATA to USB adaptor.

But Since I am trying to boot through USB due to some reason I am stuck in startup repair and cannot start the repair due to forgotten password.

But just to let you know that I can boot my UBUNTU which is installed on other partition.

So can anyone please suggest me how can I proceed further and repair my windows 10 without password.

Thank you

Regards.

Parikshit Varade

ParikshitVarade, Apr 25, 2021
  4. Windows 10: Stuck in Automatic Repair Error and Start Up Repair and Forgot password

Windows 10 - automatic repair after memtest session - memory faulty or not?

Hello.
    Eh getting weird problem with Windows 10 Pro.

So few days ago when i ran memtest few hours without error, but after finished test i reboot pc and Automatiic repair started before windows. Is this something with memory ? Memory trigger that error? Or it is software issue?

When starting Windows 10 boot loader starts by "preparing automatic repair" and diagnosing pc.
    Interesting is that if I restart Windows (after procedure mentioned earlier) it will boot normally. This startup problem occurs only when starting system again after shutdown.

My disk is Samsung Evo 250 GB SSD. I run HD TUNE but no errors and CrystalDiskInfo Smart is fine 100% GOOD. Rams are 2x8gb DDR3 Kingston Hyperx 1600mhhz.

Memtest86 not showing errors.

Somebody said to me:"had similar issues, replaced RAM and I have been error free since."

So its a memory related or not? What you think about it ? Thx for answer.

litwicki24, Apr 25, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10: Stuck in Automatic Repair Error and Start Up Repair and Forgot password

1. Windows 10: Stuck in Automatic Repair Error and Start Up Repair and Forgot password - Similar Threads - Stuck Automatic Repair

2. Automatic repair forgot password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Automatic repair forgot password: PC stuck on automatic repair and I forgot my password but I the PIN number So how can go to window? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/automatic-repair-forgot-password/7bf17a60-597f-4d72-ac95-8555baa00178
  3. Automatic repair forgot password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Automatic repair forgot password: PC stuck on automatic repair and I forgot my password but I the PIN number So how can go to window? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/automatic-repair-forgot-password/7bf17a60-597f-4d72-ac95-8555baa00178
  4. Automatic repair forgot password

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows 10: Stuck at Startup Repair due to Forgot Admin Password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10: Stuck at Startup Repair due to Forgot Admin Password: Hi,I changed something in my BIOS settings and after restarting my laptop it was just black screen without cursor. So I tried troubleshooting it but I cannot proceed to "Startup Repair" because I forgot my administrator account. I also tried to just proceed and not enter any...
  6. Startup Repair, forgot password

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Startup Repair, forgot password: I was trying to disable the Fx keys so I could play Bioshock, and somehow ended up on the Startup Repair screen. I click my user account, and it asks me to log in, but I forgot my password. There's no "forgot your password" option, and I don't want to delete all my files to...
  7. Windows 10 Automatic Start-up Repair

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Automatic Start-up Repair: I have this laptop that has the black screen of death, but when I go to do to the automatic start-up repair the laptop doesn't even do that. (yes, I know turning it off and on 3 times does it, but it doesn't even do that.) 151068
  8. Windows 10 stuck on "Automatic start up repair, repair failed" loop.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 stuck on "Automatic start up repair, repair failed" loop.: Everything was working fine, but today when I started my pc, it automatically started "Start up repair", after few minutes, it failed with error "Automatic repair couldn't repair your pc" Screenshot(not my PC's, but this image looks exactly like the error in my case):...
  9. Computer stuck in automatic repair, will not start on Windows

Computer stuck in automatic repair, will not start on Windows: Hi. My laptop with Windows 10 recently experienced a series of BSOD. I had first experienced a MEMORY_MANAGEMENT screen, and after restarting Windows, the computer was too slow to use normally. Then I got CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED. After logging into another reboot, I finally got...
  10. The computer is stuck in automatic repair, it will not start on Windows

The computer is stuck in automatic repair, it will not start on Windows: Hi. My laptop with Windows 10 recently experienced a series of BSODs. The first time I experienced a MEMORY_MANAGEMENT screen, and after restarting Windows, the computer was too slow to be used normally. Then I got CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED. After logging in to another restart, I...