Windows 10: Windows 10 Stuck in Automatic Reparir choose keyboard layout

Discus and support Windows 10 Stuck in Automatic Reparir choose keyboard layout in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; In Windows 10 version 1803 with all current updates I was having issues with networking and for whatever reason I decided to do a restore point of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Hip3zioed, Dec 20, 2018.

1. Hip3zioed Win User

Windows 10 Stuck in Automatic Reparir choose keyboard layout

In Windows 10 version 1803 with all current updates I was having issues with networking and for whatever reason I decided to do a restore point of earlier this year 2018. Once I ran the restore point a blue screen stated, There was a problem we need to collect more information then the following screen popped up and asked to Please choose your keyboard layout with options of course US and other countries listed. I could not choose US since my USB ports somehow became disabled for my mouse and keyboard. I have read so many posts on this and have not tried any currently as most I have read are pretty invasive so I am holding out for a less invasive (restore, clean install, etc.) because I know somethere somehow there is a way not to invasive.

I did all I could to try to get the desktop PC to boot normally. I was able to get into my manufacturers F keys but there was no choice to boot from USB even though I had the bootable USB media in the computer's USB slot. I read that sometimes you need to go into the computers Setup Utility for me that is F10 key repeatedly and under Security you have to choose 'disable Secure Boot Configuration, then the computer may recognize the inserted USB media (but remember to go back and enable if you get your pc running). I also understand you can get Automatic Repair to reset by hitting the power key to turn off the PC when you see the manufactures screen appear and do that three times. Then upon the forth time of powering on the PC the PC will reset the Automatic repair sector of the PC and you then can proceed to options in the Recovery repair section. I also just found a great link that may help some with Stuck in Automatic Repair on Windows 10.

https://www.easeus.com/resource/fix-windows-automatic-repair-loop.html

Note" this is a non-Microsoft website and infomaton displayed is not or may not be true so continue on your own choice to use or not, no disclaimer this information is good, will work or cause further problems to your computer.

:)

Hip3zioed, Dec 20, 2018

2. Windows 10 stuck on choose keyboard layout

I have hope to get an answer. I will post what they will tell me
    Windows 10 Stuck in Automatic Reparir choose keyboard layout [​IMG]

gabrielgut98, Dec 20, 2018
  3. Choose your keyboard layout - Stuck after upgrading to windows 10

Hi.

I apologize for the delay in answering your query. Let me help you with this issue.
    I Suggest you refer to the below thread on Windows 10 "choose your keyboard layout" stuck. Keyboard & mouse don't work to select
    where the issue have been resolved.
    http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...k/27bc58d8-9c4e-4fe0-b121-e8d0855d4ee7?page=1

Also, suggest you refer to the below thread on Choose Your Keyboard Layout Problem and check if it helps.

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...m/140fc5e7-3567-4f6d-b636-2f403a60648a?page=1

Do let us know the update of the issue.

Thank you.

Pratiksha Devadiga, Dec 20, 2018
  4. drea97 Win User

Windows 10 stuck on choose keyboard layout

Windows 10 upgraded my computer today. The problem I am having right now that I am stuck on choose keyboard layout auto repair screen. My keyboard works but when light goes out on keyboard and mouse I am not able to actively select any layout. Does anyone know how I fixed this issue.

Thanks

drea97, Dec 20, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Stuck in Automatic Reparir choose keyboard layout - Similar Threads - Stuck Automatic Reparir

2. Windows stuck at choose a keyboard layout

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows stuck at choose a keyboard layout: I have an old desktop running on Windows 10. Out of nowhere, the screen went crazy. I rebooted, and now the current situation is: The screen is always sort of weird but I can sort of read what is displayed. I can initially get into the BIOS setup menu before windows...
  3. Preparing automatic repair and then gets stuck on choose your keyboard layout

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Preparing automatic repair and then gets stuck on choose your keyboard layout: preparing automatic repair and then gets stuck on choose your keyboard layout. How do I advance from there when the keyboard does not work?...
  4. Stuck in “choose keyboard layout” loop

Stuck in “choose keyboard layout” loop: My Acer laptop running Windows 10 is stuck in a choose keyboard layout loop. Every time I select the US keyboard the laptop just shuts down and reboots. It then comes back to the Choose keyboard layout page. Is there a way to fix this that doesn't involve a whole lot of...
  5. windows stuck on choose your keyboard layout

windows stuck on choose your keyboard layout: i already have 1909 update and restarted 2 or 3 times its fine i disabled 2 services that aren't from microsoft and restarted that happened i need to have my data back on desktop and don't need to format is there any help [ATTACH]...
  6. Stuck on "Choose your keyboard layout" screen

Stuck on "Choose your keyboard layout" screen: I was playing a video game when my pc blue screened and crashed. Confused, I fired it back up again however, it took me to a screen that said something about automatic repair. Before that screen has any analysis, it takes me to a blue screen that says, "Choose your keyboard...
  7. Windows 10 stuck at "Choose keyboard layout" screen

Windows 10 stuck at "Choose keyboard layout" screen: Firstly I want to make it very clear that I currently have no access to my PC, it will not load the sing in screen let alone the desktop. Half the time it boots up in automatic repair mode and goes to the "choose a keyboard layout" screen and as this screen loads all of my...
  8. restore stuck at choose a keyboard layout

restore stuck at choose a keyboard layout: I did a system restore on my Computer, that was upgraded to Windows 10 from Windows 7. I had been running Windows 10 ever since the upgrade became available. It started to do the restore operation, but it stopped at choose a keyboard layout and my usb keyboard and usb mouse...
  9. Windows 10 stuck on choose keyboard layout

Windows 10 stuck on choose keyboard layout: Windows 10 upgraded my computer today. The problem I am having right now that I am stuck on choose keyboard layout auto repair screen. My keyboard works but when light goes out on keyboard and mouse I am not able to actively select any layout. Does anyone know how I fixed...
  10. Stuck at "Choose a keyboard layout".

Stuck at "Choose a keyboard layout".: Can anyone tell me how to fix that problem 23237

Users found this page by searching for:

1. wind 10 automatic repair stuck on choose keyboard layout

2. windows automatic reparie not letting me pick keyboard layout