Windows 10: Windows 10 stuck in black and white and I don’t know how

Discus and support Windows 10 stuck in black and white and I don’t know how in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi my windows screen is stuck in black and white. Ive tried a different monitor but its still the same.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by KendallJones2, Jul 6, 2020.

1. Windows 10 stuck in black and white and I don’t know how

Hi my windows screen is stuck in black and white. Ive tried a different monitor but its still the same.

:)

KendallJones2, Jul 6, 2020
  2. vkumar Win User

Screen stuck in black and white

I have a Lenovo Flex 4 Windows 10 laptop. Additional specifications are listed at the bottom.

I have a very strange problem. My account seems to be stuck in black and white. When I boot the computer, the lock screen is in color. When I log into my account, it is in solely black and white. When I log into another account, color is restored.

I am at a loss. I booted into safe mode and the issue was not resolved. I know it is not a hardware problem, as color would then not appear anywhere.

If anyone has any advice to offer, it would be much appreciated.

EDIT:

I have not found a solution to the problem yet, so the temporary solution I found is to just use another account. Although I don't believe this to be a permanent solution, I am growing increasingly frustrated with using a computer with a black and white screen.

If anyone has any ideas, please let me know. Thanks.

Edit 2:

One more thing which I forgot to mention is that the screenshots appear in black and white. I have tried resetting both of the graphic card control panels to factory defaults, and have also tried fully uninstalling and reinstalling both drivers.

Specs:

Lenovo Flex 4

Intel i5 7200 CPU

Radeon R5 M430 & Intel HD integrated graphics

vkumar, Jul 6, 2020
  3. Windows 10 screen stuck in black and white

I have a Lenovo Flex 4 Windows 10 laptop. Additional specifications are listed at the bottom.

I have a very strange problem. My account seems to be stuck in black and white. When I boot the computer, the lock screen is in color. When I log into my account, it is in solely black and white. When I log
    into another account, color is restored.

One more thing is that the screenshots appear in black and white. I have tried resetting both of the graphic card control panels to factory defaults, and
    have also tried fully uninstalling and reinstalling both drivers.

I am at a loss. I booted into safe mode and the issue was not resolved. I know it is not a hardware problem, as color would then not appear anywhere.

If anyone has any advice to offer, it would be much appreciated.

Specs:

Lenovo Flex 4

Intel i5 7200 CPU

Radeon R5 M430 & Intel HD integrated graphics

[Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Windows settings / PC]

vedantjoseph, Jul 6, 2020
  4. Hendry Win User

Windows 10 stuck in black and white and I don’t know how

Windows 10 stuck at black screen

hi, i tried upgrading my windows 7, but failed 5 times.
    step 1 on copying files are 100%
    step 2 installing features n updates are 100%
    step 3 FAILED, it stuck on black screen and freeze, nothing i can do besides force restart and its restored to my windows 7 back.

any idea how to solve this? it's always stuck at 75% step 2 and when go to step 3 is freeze ( 5 times in row, i'm thinking give up or buy new laptop with windows 10*Biggrin*Biggrin*Biggrin)

p.s i'm currently downloading ISO file to blank DVD hopefully it's worksWindows 10 stuck in black and white and I don’t know how :)

Hendry, Jul 6, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 stuck in black and white and I don’t know how

1. Windows 10 stuck in black and white and I don’t know how - Similar Threads - stuck black white

2. I don’t know how to rest my pin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don’t know how to rest my pin: I need a help for my pin https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-know-how-to-rest-my-pin/cad00e10-72a7-4694-ab4c-3e9d7ee829b2
  3. I don’t know how to fix my disc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I don’t know how to fix my disc: It has been a while since my computer has been very slow and takes a long time to turn on and run any type of program. I have a 500GB main disk in which I have 300 occupied and one 1T empty.I don't know what to do to make it go better, I have deleted all the temporary files...
  4. I don’t know how to fix my disc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I don’t know how to fix my disc: It has been a while since my computer has been very slow and takes a long time to turn on and run any type of program. I have a 500GB main disk in which I have 300 occupied and one 1T empty.I don't know what to do to make it go better, I have deleted all the temporary files...
  5. I don’t know how to fix my disc

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. I have 3 white dots and don’t know how to fix it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have 3 white dots and don’t know how to fix it: Hello, I have 3 white dots and a white line on my screen with red x through it, wat is it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-3-white-dots-and-dont-know-how-to-fix-it/dbad65a0-264b-4532-821d-7e93ce631853
  7. I have 3 white dots and don’t know how to fix it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have 3 white dots and don’t know how to fix it: Hello, I have 3 white dots and a white line on my screen with red x through it, wat is it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-3-white-dots-and-dont-know-how-to-fix-it/dbad65a0-264b-4532-821d-7e93ce631853
  8. I don’t know how to reconfigurate multiple Harddisks

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I don’t know how to reconfigurate multiple Harddisks: My data usage current status My current system version My devices Explanation Hello guys, please help me out. This desktop was a gift from a friend of my brother. He and his friend used old parts from computers that he had at home. I know that it has 3 HDs and C:/ is a...
  9. I don’t know what I pressed to get this but I don’t know how to get rid of it. Anyone know how?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I don’t know what I pressed to get this but I don’t know how to get rid of it. Anyone know how?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Ryguy1219xx [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/esl2vu/i_dont_know_what_i_pressed_to_get_this_but_i_dont/
  10. My camera is stuck in black and white

in Windows 10 Customization
    My camera is stuck in black and white: So when I used to skype alot, I had changed my camera to black and white using the Tools> Camera Settings feature that was in skype. I did this to hide redness in my face, but when I stopped using my laptop and skype, everything changed. Now that I am using my camera and...