Windows 10: Windows 10 stuck in blue loading screen

Discus and support Windows 10 stuck in blue loading screen in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey Everyone, I am having a pretty serious problem and it's really worrying me. I have an Alienware Mx17 that I recently updated to Windows 10 a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ArchibaldM, Sep 2, 2020.

1. Windows 10 stuck in blue loading screen

Hey Everyone,

I am having a pretty serious problem and it's really worrying me. I have an Alienware Mx17 that I recently updated to Windows 10 a couple weeks ago. Everything has been fine with the exception of receiving an error when I tried saving pictures and or documents. The error stated that I did not have permission to save to the location tried saving to folders in my library. Last night I finally decided to do something about it. Following instructions I saw posted here on the community forums, I went about changing ownership to the administrator, me. It seemed to be going ok, only receiving errors on a few folders that stated ownership could not be changed. As it was getting late, I decided to head to bed since the process was taking a while. I woke up in the middle of the night to this:
    If I hit control+alt+del I can restart and shut down, but that's about it. I tried booting into safe mode, but got an incredibly loud beeping that said the rom could not be loaded. I am now in dire need of help. I can't lose what's on my computer. Recently I also lost my cellphone so I backed it up on this laptop. Not to mention everything of personal value that's on this thing. Please if anyone could point me in the right direction, I could really use some help!

:)

ArchibaldM, Sep 2, 2020

2. Help with windows stuck on blue loading bar

Hi guys have a problem with my windows xp, tried to start it up this morning and it loads up to windows xp loading screen.

The little blue bar goes left and right then just gets stuck, so far thats all i get im pretty much a newb as far as things go, i can reinstall windows but i have photo's on c drive from my holiday.

So the wife and kids will be most upset at me if i dont get things going again, so hopefully you guys can halp me sorry if this is in the wrong area.

Thanks in advance regards Paul.

P.S i have tried FIXBOOT

BiGShiRley, Sep 2, 2020
  3. Windows 10 stuck on Startup screen with blue windows icon

I need help with my Windows 10 deskop pc. Ever since the October 2018 Feature update, the PC is stuck on the loading screen with the blue windows icon, yet lacking a circle loading icon. It stays on that screen, forcing me to hard reset my computer. Then it loads normally with no warning signs, or auto fixes. It also stays stuck when trying to load out of sleep/hibernation.

emporroll1, Sep 2, 2020
  4. Marby Rey Win User

Windows 10 stuck in blue loading screen

Windows 10 stuck on loading screen.

Hi,

To address your concern, we suggest that you check out Annu Singh’s answer in this thread:
    Windows 10 stuck on loading screen.

Let us know how it goes.

Marby Rey, Sep 2, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 stuck in blue loading screen

1. Windows 10 stuck in blue loading screen - Similar Threads - stuck blue loading

2. Stuck on infinite loop of loading to blue screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Stuck on infinite loop of loading to blue screen: I’m stuck in an infinite cycle of my pc showing the windows logo and loading dots leading into a blue screen with no fix. Please don’t tell me to launch into safe mode because I have tried clicking every f key and it didn’t open automatic repair and I Have also turned my pc...
  3. PC is stuck on a blue loading screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC is stuck on a blue loading screen: It's stuck on a blue loading screen and nothing I've tried is working. How do I get it to go away? I can't access anything on the computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-is-stuck-on-a-blue-loading-screen/d44ac7be-ca60-4871-8e2b-f6bb4ec80c85
  4. PC is stuck on a blue loading screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC is stuck on a blue loading screen: It's stuck on a blue loading screen and nothing I've tried is working. How do I get it to go away? I can't access anything on the computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-is-stuck-on-a-blue-loading-screen/d44ac7be-ca60-4871-8e2b-f6bb4ec80c85
  5. PC is stuck on a blue loading screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. windows 10 pc stuck on blue loading screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 10 pc stuck on blue loading screen: helloi’ve had this problem for a few days now.. startup initially is okay, but after i get past the windows icon, it goes to some spinning three dots. i left it for around 2-3 hours yesterday and nothing had changed....
  7. windows 10 pc stuck on blue loading screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 10 pc stuck on blue loading screen: helloi’ve had this problem for a few days now.. startup initially is okay, but after i get past the windows icon, it goes to some spinning three dots. i left it for around 2-3 hours yesterday and nothing had changed....
  8. windows 10 pc stuck on blue loading screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Stuck on blue screen "windows didn't load correctly"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck on blue screen "windows didn't load correctly": So my PC stopped working and shows me a blue screen, then it restarts and shows me a blue screen with "windows didn't load correctly" and asks me to chose between " restore" and "cancel, but the problem is that my keyboard and mouse aren't responding so i am stuck at this...
  10. PC Blue loading screen stuck

in Windows 10 Customization
    PC Blue loading screen stuck: This is how it happened: So the PIN option was gone since last week so I tried to find a solution. I found a tutorial that says I have to delete files from NGC folder. After I deleted it, I tried to change my PIN but now the sign-in options thing is not loading. So I decided...