Windows 10: Windows 10 stuck in blue screen reboot

Discus and support Windows 10 stuck in blue screen reboot in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Windows 10 is stuck in blue screen reboot. New drivers were installed then the blue screen popped up showing the stopcode Page_fault_in_nonpaged_area... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Jbyrd11882, May 3, 2019.

1. Windows 10 stuck in blue screen reboot

Windows 10 is stuck in blue screen reboot. New drivers were installed then the blue screen popped up showing the stopcode Page_fault_in_nonpaged_area

When the pc tries to reboot it will get just past the home screen load up then the blue screen will appear again. It will do this 3 times then go into automatic repair then start diagnosing and attempting to repair. I cannot get to the advanced options menu. Please help!!

:)

Jbyrd11882, May 3, 2019

2. blue screen issue

after monthes of running system it was fine then on windows 7 it blue screened after looking it over myself and getting advice from local pc shop they suggest upgrading os will fix the issue so I upgraded to win 8.1 and along followed the blue screens now again upgrading after more advice I'm on win 10 and the bluescreens followed as a bad pool error rebooting I have included the requested report please help as spending the $150 the local pc shop wants is my next step

bigonexeon, May 3, 2019
  3. aronchick Win User
    Stuck in Windows 10 Upgrade

My computer seems to be stuck in a Windows 10 failed upgrade loop. I was running fine on a beta version of Windows 10, and then I came downstairs one morning to see it repeatedly booting, attempting to repair, then rebooting. The steps I've taken to diagnose are:

• Attempting to boot off a USB drive (with all drives disabled in BIOS) - this fails at the point of the blue windows screen
    • Attempting to boot the machine itself and getting into "repair/safe mode" using F7
    • Looking at the BIOS for obvious failures (e.g. RAM that should be there is missing) - nothing obvious is wrong.

I am fairly certain the build version was 9926. For many months, the system would attempt to upgrade, and then say "it failed" for some reason and roll back.

Suggestions for next steps?

aronchick, May 3, 2019
  4. Windows 10 stuck in blue screen reboot

SujataMoktan, May 3, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 stuck in blue screen reboot

1. Windows 10 stuck in blue screen reboot - Similar Threads - stuck blue screen

2. Stuck on blue screen. Can’t reboot into safe mode.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on blue screen. Can’t reboot into safe mode.: Hi, I have windows 10 and a few days ago my computer rebooted and it came to a blue screen with the text “We couldn’t complete the updates. Undoing changes. Don’t turn off your computer” It has said this for more than 24 hours. I have spent the last few days trying to...
  3. Stuck on blue screen. Can’t reboot into safe mode.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck on blue screen. Can’t reboot into safe mode.: Hi, I have windows 10 and a few days ago my computer rebooted and it came to a blue screen with the text “We couldn’t complete the updates. Undoing changes. Don’t turn off your computer” It has said this for more than 24 hours. I have spent the last few days trying to...
  4. Stuck on blue screen. Can’t reboot into safe mode.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Received blue screen error and reboot is stuck at 0%

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Received blue screen error and reboot is stuck at 0%: My laptop unexpectedly shutdown and was stuck on 0% reboot for blue screen error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/received-blue-screen-error-and-reboot-is-stuck-at/9e2fa077-a03f-4666-b940-b15854faaa52
  6. Received blue screen error and reboot is stuck at 0%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Received blue screen error and reboot is stuck at 0%: My laptop unexpectedly shutdown and was stuck on 0% reboot for blue screen error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/received-blue-screen-error-and-reboot-is-stuck-at/9e2fa077-a03f-4666-b940-b15854faaa52
  7. Windows 10 HP desktop PC stuck blue screen: in "Reboot" or "Advanced options"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 HP desktop PC stuck blue screen: in "Reboot" or "Advanced options": Hello,I have a Windows 10 HP desktop PC.It is stuck in a blue screenHere are the choices I have- Reboot but it is a boot loop, it comes again on the Blue 2 choices screen- Advanced optionsI clicked on "Advanced options" and clicked on "CMD" and did a checkdisk1/ What else...
  8. Windows 10 stuck on blue screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 stuck on blue screen: Hi all, it's my first post here so apologies if I've done something wrong. I have an old Dell Inspiron 580, that originally shipped with Windows 7. I upgraded it to Windows 10 many years ago. Two days ago, I had an issue with my PC, and now it won't boot up. When I try to...
  9. Blue Screen reboot

Blue Screen reboot: I am also getting a Microsoft blue screen error also called a stop error and the system gathers data and then restarts. I saw in another post of reading minidump dmp files. Is there some way I can open this and read it? Turns out each time the blue screen error happens it...
  10. Windows 10 stuck in blue screen

Windows 10 stuck in blue screen: I tried all the solutions that was on the blue screen and nothing worked but when I opened Command Prompt I saw x: sources not in c: Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-stuck-in-blue-screen/1fbb775b-2ee5-48c0-9742-e3bb18369bb1

Users found this page by searching for:

1. rebooting in a blue screen