Windows 10: windows 10 stuck in boot loop, failed installation

Discus and support windows 10 stuck in boot loop, failed installation in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I was given a Hystou FMP07 N3160 32g SSD 2g ram mini pc.. no operating system has ever been installed properly.. this (pic)pops up immediately upon... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by kwissipoo, Aug 19, 2019.

1. kwissipoo Win User

windows 10 stuck in boot loop, failed installation

I was given a Hystou FMP07 N3160 32g SSD 2g ram mini pc.. no operating system has ever been installed properly.. this (pic)pops up immediately upon powering on and just loops .. I have tried Installing Win 7 32bit using bootable usb created with win7 download tool and Windows 10 bootable usb , changed boot order etc... and no matter what i do or try the same boot loop is all that i get.. can someone please help fix whatever is wrong with it? thank you

windows 10 stuck in boot loop, failed installation [​IMG]

:)

kwissipoo, Aug 19, 2019
  2. RejZoR Win User

Windows 10 stuck in installation loop on tablet

Ok, I was THIS close for throwing this god damn tablet outside on the concrete... I have ACER Iconia W4 820 tablet and yesterday it decided it will refuse to boot (the Windows 10 magic). It just displayed boot screen with those dots running around forever. Literally. I left it over night and you guessed it, in the morning it was still doing it. So, I forced reset it and it brought up the repair dialog where I've opted for Reset and deleted all my data clean.

All nice and well, it installed and when I get the screen "Hi there" where I pick my languages and time zone, click next and select bunch of privacy settings and complete that, it restarts and goes back to god damn language and timezone selection screen, every single bloody time. I've completed it like 10 times and it just loops like a total retard. Wanted to re-install windows clean from USB, wouldn't even boot, tried recovering original OS (Win8.1), it just skips it and loops the same language/timezone menu and the backup USB that I've made on day 1 is just plain ignored. I now have a tablet that has less functionality than a kitchen cutting board. What the fuck Microsoft, are you kidding me? And no, I don't have any intention to pay ACER to fix this shit Microsoft created. Damn it.

I've googled tons of "fix guides" and they all seem to mention that rather recent stupid update that caused boot looping, but my case seems to be slightly different because it's installation looping. I only got 1 result that mentioned installation and deletion of some keys via regedit, but it didn't fix anything. So, any other ideas?

RejZoR, Aug 19, 2019
  3. Computer Stuck in Boot Loop

Hi,

We are glad that you tried some troubleshooting steps to fix the issue, but usually the issue occurs due to corrupted system file. In order for us to assist you, we suggest to check this thread and look for Deepika Gowda answer. It contains troubleshooting
    steps pertaining to the issue:
    Computer stuck with a reboot loop on Windows 10

We look forward to your response.

Phillip Pio, Aug 19, 2019
  4. aronchick Win User

Stuck in Windows 10 Upgrade

My computer seems to be stuck in a Windows 10 failed upgrade loop. I was running fine on a beta version of Windows 10, and then I came downstairs one morning to see it repeatedly booting, attempting to repair, then rebooting. The steps I've taken to diagnose are:

• Attempting to boot off a USB drive (with all drives disabled in BIOS) - this fails at the point of the blue windows screen
    • Attempting to boot the machine itself and getting into "repair/safe mode" using F7
    • Looking at the BIOS for obvious failures (e.g. RAM that should be there is missing) - nothing obvious is wrong.

I am fairly certain the build version was 9926. For many months, the system would attempt to upgrade, and then say "it failed" for some reason and roll back.

Suggestions for next steps?

aronchick, Aug 19, 2019
Thema:

1. windows 10 stuck in boot loop, failed installation - Similar Threads - stuck boot loop

2. Stuck in a infinite boot installation loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck in a infinite boot installation loop: I am stuck in a boot installation loop well it's really just at the part were I should be able to download it I press contnue to get to the part were I choose which hardrive partition to use to download windows on and it goes through the whole motion up until a moment were it...
  3. Stuck in boot loop after failed updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck in boot loop after failed updates: ASUS GL10 / Windows 11About 4-5 days ago I performed a scheduled Windows Update as well as an ASUS Firmware update. On restart after update, the pc failed to boot and would loop into a blue screen reading there was a crash. I booted into troubleshoot with F12, tried to delete...
  4. Stuck in boot loop after failed updates

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck in boot loop after failed updates: ASUS GL10 / Windows 11About 4-5 days ago I performed a scheduled Windows Update as well as an ASUS Firmware update. On restart after update, the pc failed to boot and would loop into a blue screen reading there was a crash. I booted into troubleshoot with F12, tried to delete...
  5. Windows 10 stuck in a boot loop.

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 stuck in a boot loop.: I am using Windows 10. Seems like a recent windows update has gone wrong and the laptop doesn't get past the "windows preparing..." before rebooting. I was able to access the recovery console and tried to uninstall the last update but that failed. I also attempted a startup...
  6. Windows 10 stuck in boot loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 stuck in boot loop: Every time I power on my computer, I see the windows 10 logo and sometimes see the spiraling circle on the bottom before it’s boots up again. This has not always happened, it has been perfectly fine 5 days ago until it has been doing this every single time I turn on the...
  7. Windows 10 stuck in boot loop

Windows 10 stuck in boot loop: Hi. My computer's been stuck in a boot loop since January after it tried to update Windows and I kind of need it now. It will show the Windows loading screen then it will say "attempting to recover installation..." but then it will immediately say "undoing changes made to...
  8. Windows 10 stuck in boot loop

Windows 10 stuck in boot loop: Hello everyone! My pc has recently been getting into boot loops. I tried creating a new windows 10 installing using a USB but it still leads to the blue screen. When the 'Preparing automatic repair' text comes, it stops then gives me the blue screen. I can't even boot into...
  9. Windows 10 Clean Installation Stuck in Boot Loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Clean Installation Stuck in Boot Loop: The hard drive on my HP Pavilion laptop went out not too long ago and recently I decided to attempt replacing it myself. I purchased a new hard drive with no operating system installed and borrowed a friend’s computer in order to download a Microsoft image onto a USB and boot...
  10. Windows 10 Clean Installation Stuck in Boot Loop

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Clean Installation Stuck in Boot Loop: The hard drive on my HP Pavilion laptop went out not too long ago and recently I decided to attempt replacing it myself. I purchased a new hard drive with no operating system installed and borrowed a friend’s computer in order to download a Microsoft image onto a USB and boot...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. FIRST_BOOT phase while attempting the MIGRATE_DATA windows 7 to 10

2. windows 10 boot loop