Windows 10: Windows 10 stuck in boot loop

Discus and support Windows 10 stuck in boot loop in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi. My computer's been stuck in a boot loop since January after it tried to update Windows and I kind of need it now. It will show the Windows loading... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RyanGT, May 13, 2020.

1. RyanGT Win User

Windows 10 stuck in boot loop

Hi. My computer's been stuck in a boot loop since January after it tried to update Windows and I kind of need it now. It will show the Windows loading screen then it will say "attempting to recover installation..." but then it will immediately say "undoing changes made to your computer..." and restart the whole thing and repeat. Is there a way to fix this without losing my stuff? I'm using Windows 10.

:)

RyanGT, May 13, 2020

2. Computer Stuck in Boot Loop

Hi,

We are glad that you tried some troubleshooting steps to fix the issue, but usually the issue occurs due to corrupted system file. In order for us to assist you, we suggest to check this thread and look for Deepika Gowda answer. It contains troubleshooting
    steps pertaining to the issue:
    Computer stuck with a reboot loop on Windows 10

We look forward to your response.

Phillip Pio, May 13, 2020
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    BIOS stuck in a loop.

Hello,

We would like to ask some additional information to better isolate the issue:

• Did you get any error messages?
    • Have you tried to boot in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check the solutions provided on the links below:

BIOS-loop

Stuck-in-BIOS-loop

We will wait for your response.

Remon Ont, May 13, 2020
  4. David Haz Win User

Windows 10 Repair Boot Loop

Hi Jed,

If your computer is stuck in a boot-loop state of Windows, it could mean that automatic repair isn't able to repair a corrupted or broken system file, but attempts to repair it over and over again. For us to assist you properly in resolving this boot-loop
    state, kindly respond to the questions below:

• Did the issue occur even after removing the USB wireless mouse?
    • Aside from running DISM, what other troubleshooting steps have you done? This is for us to know and to avoid any duplication of efforts on your end.

We look forward to your response.

David Haz, May 13, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows 10 stuck in boot loop - Similar Threads - stuck boot loop

2. Stuck in boot loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck in boot loop: I have been stuck in a boot loop for a while now and can't find any helpful tips. When I turn on my computer I have 2 options to choose an operating system or the advanced options. There is continue, use a device, use another operating system, and turn off your pc. There is...
  3. Stuck in boot loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck in boot loop: I have been stuck in a boot loop for a while now and can't find any helpful tips. When I turn on my computer I have 2 options to choose an operating system or the advanced options. There is continue, use a device, use another operating system, and turn off your pc. There is...
  4. Windows 10 stuck in a boot loop.

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 stuck in a boot loop.: I am using Windows 10. Seems like a recent windows update has gone wrong and the laptop doesn't get past the "windows preparing..." before rebooting. I was able to access the recovery console and tried to uninstall the last update but that failed. I also attempted a startup...
  5. Windows stuck in boot loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows stuck in boot loop: Last night 7/04/2021 I updated windows. After the update finished all looked good and the computer worked fine so i shut it down and went to bed. This morning I turn the computer on and windows boots me into this screen: [IMG] If I continue it restarts and says...
  6. Windows 10 stuck in boot loop

Windows 10 stuck in boot loop: Every time I power on my computer, I see the windows 10 logo and sometimes see the spiraling circle on the bottom before it’s boots up again. This has not always happened, it has been perfectly fine 5 days ago until it has been doing this every single time I turn on the...
  7. Windows 10 stuck in boot loop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 stuck in boot loop: I'm using a hp-15ay020-tu model laptop... Undergone an auto update for Windows 10 today ... After which my laptop went to sleep mode... When turned on... It is stuck in boot loop for eternity... help #noob_here submitted by /u/Kaioshinsama7 [link] [comments]...
  8. Windows 10 stuck in boot loop

Windows 10 stuck in boot loop: Hello everyone! My pc has recently been getting into boot loops. I tried creating a new windows 10 installing using a USB but it still leads to the blue screen. When the 'Preparing automatic repair' text comes, it stops then gives me the blue screen. I can't even boot into...
  9. Stuck in boot loop

Stuck in boot loop: Hi, we just bought a brand new computer a week ago and on the first day having it when we went to turn it on it wouldn’t. The lights turn on then it immediately shuts off and it does that over and over again. Doesn’t even get far enough for the screen to turn on. But when we...
  10. Windows stuck on boot loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows stuck on boot loop: Windows 10 hp desktop that I think did not update properly maybe due to low disk space. Have tried to unistall updates which runs into a problem. Tried reset this pc and it said not enough space on disk. I have done command notepad.exe to free up space I am trying to access...