Windows 10: Windows 10 stuck in continuous loop WHEA uncorrectable error.

Discus and support Windows 10 stuck in continuous loop WHEA uncorrectable error. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My windows 10 PC crashed last night and has been stuck in a loop trying to run "Preparing Automatic Repairs" which crashes before ever getting a chance... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TurtleWake, May 4, 2020.

1. Windows 10 stuck in continuous loop WHEA uncorrectable error.

My windows 10 PC crashed last night and has been stuck in a loop trying to run "Preparing Automatic Repairs" which crashes before ever getting a chance to run. The crash then brings up the bsod error "WHEA uncorrectable error" before restarting and repeating the loop. Any help is greatly appreciated.

:)

TurtleWake, May 4, 2020

2. Windows 10 - Whea Uncorrectable Error - Continuous Loop

Recently upgraded to Windows 10 through online Windows Update (so no CD available). Worked fine for a couple of weeks.

Today we moved house, plugged the computer in and it is now stuck in an never-ending loop with the WHEA-Uncorrectable Error BSOD. Can access BIOS and every two restarts, the advanced repair. That is it, no desktop functions available.

Notes:

Motherboard and CPU are brand new and not overclocked, everything is at factory default settings.

Have tried chkdsk through Windows Advanced Repair - Command but no errors occurring.

Cannot access anything desktop/start menu because loop triggers the moment windows finishes booting.

Tried start up repair, said it couldn't repair PC, but mentioned a Log File SrdTrail.txt

sfc/scannow started but at 100% complete stated "Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation"

Quite frustrated and hoping to find a solution.

CatherineSteele, May 4, 2020
  3. Jan Hric Win User
    whea uncorrectable error

I get whea uncorrectable error immediately when i turn my pc on and it restart the pc to get the whea uncorrectable error again and again.

Jan Hric, May 4, 2020
  4. SueWarman Win User

Windows 10 stuck in continuous loop WHEA uncorrectable error.

WHEA Uncorrectable error

I purchased a new dell with Windows 10 in September of 2018. I have continually been plagued with WHEA Uncorrectable Error ever since, I don't like Windows 10 and this makes it even more distasteful. What is it? Why am I getting it? what is the fix?

SueWarman, May 4, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 stuck in continuous loop WHEA uncorrectable error.

1. Windows 10 stuck in continuous loop WHEA uncorrectable error. - Similar Threads - stuck continuous loop

2. Stuck With WHEA Uncorrectable Error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck With WHEA Uncorrectable Error: Good morning , for the last week I stuck with BSOD WHRA_uncorrectable_error} Ryzen 5 5600x B450 pro carbon max wifiRAM 2x8 Corsair Vegance 3600mhz CL16RTX 3060ti EVGA XC I tested all the hardware attached to the motherboard , installed a fresh window 11 with latest updates ,...
  3. Stuck With WHEA Uncorrectable Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck With WHEA Uncorrectable Error: Good morning , for the last week I stuck with BSOD WHRA_uncorrectable_error} Ryzen 5 5600x B450 pro carbon max wifiRAM 2x8 Corsair Vegance 3600mhz CL16RTX 3060ti EVGA XC I tested all the hardware attached to the motherboard , installed a fresh window 11 with latest updates ,...
  4. Whea uncorrectable error blue screen stuck

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Whea uncorrectable error blue screen stuck: Hello, my computer doesn’t turn on unless I take off the ram sticks and put them back on, it used to work for me and didn’t have any issues until lately it started giving me blue screen whea uncorrectable erro and it stays stuck at 0%, I was told to update the bios which got...
  5. windows 10 whea uncorrectable error

windows 10 whea uncorrectable error: i got this pc for 2+ years and i recently got this bluescreen error during last 2 weeks.Pls help mehttps://drive.google.com/drive/folders/17QE04p6523-E2w4SovgXtd1M1mmIjyRR?usp=sharing...
  6. WHEA uncorrectable error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    WHEA uncorrectable error: My laptop keeps appear this error in this few weeks, is it about hardware problem or software? Since my laptop surface laptop is only 3 years old, I don't hope that it is about hardware problem....
  7. whea uncorrectable error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    whea uncorrectable error: hey all, after fresh windows 10 USB media creation tool install on my hp envy 13t link to the support page here, i have been experiencing this error. i have tried re-installing windows, updating drivers, firmware, bios, etc. i had 0 issues with this laptop until i...
  8. WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR

WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR: I have a problem with shutting down my PC. I get STOPCODE: WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR How to solve it? Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/whea-uncorrectable-error/507db6f8-e6e3-4dcb-99b9-e0abaed2571a
  9. WHEA Uncorrectable Error & Windows 10

WHEA Uncorrectable Error & Windows 10: My computer recently started experiencing the WHEA Uncorrectable Error. I have been trying to determine the cause and I believe my memory, graphics card and power supply are ok. My system scanned my drives and found no errors. I am currently running a SSD drive with...
  10. BSOD Boot Loop - Windows 10 - WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR

BSOD Boot Loop - Windows 10 - WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR: Hi All, First post here, so please be gentle! I usually don't post much in forums, as I can usually get around most errors on PC's through the usual google research, forum trolling etc. But I am really at the end of what is an exhaustive search. I had a Windows 10 device...