Windows 10: Windows 10: Stuck in EDT

Discus and support Windows 10: Stuck in EDT in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I live with PDT on my other devices, but when I go into settings and try to change my time zone to PDT it resets to EDT after I open the Date & Time... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Mike Mone, Jul 5, 2022.

1. Mike Mone Win User

Windows 10: Stuck in EDT

I live with PDT on my other devices, but when I go into settings and try to change my time zone to PDT it resets to EDT after I open the Date & Time tab again.

:)

Mike Mone, Jul 5, 2022
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 5, 2022
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jul 5, 2022
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Delta6326, Jul 5, 2022
Thema:

1. Windows 10: Stuck in EDT - Similar Threads - Stuck EDT

2. Microsoft apps are getting stuck 1% download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft apps are getting stuck 1% download: Hi i wanted to install a app i said "what could be wrong" i clicked download i waited couple hours to download but it didnt i sending a screenshot maybe i get some help?...
  3. Microsoft apps are getting stuck 1% download

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft apps are getting stuck 1% download: Hi i wanted to install a app i said "what could be wrong" i clicked download i waited couple hours to download but it didnt i sending a screenshot maybe i get some help?...
  4. Hello, Microsoft Team,.. Notification is inactive because turning on and off got stuck....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello, Microsoft Team,.. Notification is inactive because turning on and off got stuck....: Here are these pictures, notification doesn't work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-microsoft-team-notification-is-inactive/f3e087b2-5f7d-4230-a73b-0eaedbd25b15
  5. Hello, Microsoft Team,.. Notification is inactive because turning on and off got stuck....

Hello, Microsoft Team,.. Notification is inactive because turning on and off got stuck....: Here are these pictures, notification doesn't work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-microsoft-team-notification-is-inactive/f3e087b2-5f7d-4230-a73b-0eaedbd25b15
  6. Shift key stuck on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Shift key stuck on: Had my laptop for a few years and never had any problems until now. Shift key turns itself on and I can only turn it off by restarting the laptop. Is there a quick fix for this? Fairly certain it’s not sticky keys...
  7. Shift key stuck on

Shift key stuck on: Had my laptop for a few years and never had any problems until now. Shift key turns itself on and I can only turn it off by restarting the laptop. Is there a quick fix for this? Fairly certain it’s not sticky keys...
  8. Apps on Microsoft store get stuck downloading and wont cancel downloads.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apps on Microsoft store get stuck downloading and wont cancel downloads.: Went through every possible way to fix the Microsoft store. Just to be clear heres a list of troubleshooting that has NOT worked to fix my issue. 1. I recommend temporarily uninstalling or disabling any third-party antivirus or firewall software you may have installed. These...
  9. Windows 10: Stuck in EDT

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10: Stuck in EDT: I live with PDT on my other devices, but when I go into settings and try to change my time zone to PDT it resets to EDT after I open the Date & Time tab again. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-stuck-in-edt/8fae0876-fe9b-411a-b918-d2c76c541039
  10. Windows 10: Stuck in EDT

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10: Stuck in EDT: I live with PDT on my other devices, but when I go into settings and try to change my time zone to PDT it resets to EDT after I open the Date & Time tab again. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-stuck-in-edt/8fae0876-fe9b-411a-b918-d2c76c541039