Windows 10: Windows 10 stuck in endless restart loop

Discus and support Windows 10 stuck in endless restart loop in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; okay so a hot minute ago i let my sister mess around on my computer and when i tried to log in afterwards it was asking for a password when it never... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SurfsideKhan724, May 5, 2019.

1. Windows 10 stuck in endless restart loop

okay so a hot minute ago i let my sister mess around on my computer and when i tried to log in afterwards it was asking for a password when it never had before (i set it up with a pin and never anything else nor did i have another account on it). couldnt log in, took it to geeksquad, and when they tried hacking into it with their little usb drive program thing it said basically a Lot of stuff was corrupted down to the os and it would cost about $200 for them to go in and fix everything and save my files. i said nah, ill just wipe it and start anew

well i get home and a few days pass and i get up the courage to do just that. i boot it up, fully expecting it to go to the login page where ill hit shift+restart and do whatever instructions lead me to setting it back to factory settings

except it doesnt even get that far. it starts doing this 'emergency repair' thing and loading and im like 'is it gonna fix itself??' but then it pulls basically a bunch of bs and then gets stuck in a loop of restarting and giving me error messages and blue screens of death

some pictures and explanations:

Windows 10 stuck in endless restart loop [​IMG]

after booting it up and waiting for it to load and 'fix error', this is what pops up. it confuses me, since i thought i was the administrator? mine was the only account on it ever, since i got it

i hit 'forgot password' on the bottom there and it goes to this:

this leads me to think that if i restart, itll take me to the login screen, which is the most logical conclusion, right?

apparently wrong. i hit restart, it goes through the booting up sequence, and then:

this mess. it just restarted?? it didnt even give me a chance?? and then after it loads completely it restarts and im back to square one with the first image up above. no matter how many times i go through the process, its the same every time. nothing changes.

i really dont want to pay two hundred big ones for this dumb computer that already cost me about a thousand and i also dont want to lose all my stuff but i more dont want to pay money so if i can just somehow wipe it and start from scratch id be mad but okay i guess

any help is appreciated. sorry for my lack of caps and real punctuation im in Distress rn

:)

SurfsideKhan724, May 5, 2019

2. PC stuck in endless loop of trying to restore previous version of Windows and restarting.

Hi Dylan,

In order to help you with your concern about your PC which is stuck in endless loop, kindly answer the following questions first:

• What are the options that you see under Options and boot options? If you can, please post here a screen shot.
    • Was there a new hardware installed?
    • Were there new apps installed?
    • Have you done any recent driver updates?
    • What is the current build and version of your Windows 10?
    • What other troubleshooting steps have you tried?

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Jesrael Bor, May 5, 2019
  3. Sharief K Win User
    Windows 10 endless loop reboot

Hi,

• Have you checked if the hard disk is set as first boot device in the BIOS?
    • Which version of Windows is installed on the computer?
    • What did the HP supported suggested you to fix the issue?

I suggest you to follow the steps provided in the following article and check if it helps.

Windows 10 endless loop reboot

If the issue persists, please get back to us with the more information about the interaction with HP support and the outcome of the issue.

Sharief K, May 5, 2019
  4. Earth1957 Win User

Windows 10 stuck in endless restart loop

USB stick of Windows 10 stuck in endless loop.

Ben,
    I have at my disposal two good Windows 10 usb sticks. I just used the wrong (bad) usb stick with Windows on it. I don't need to make another. Do you understand my problem about the endless loop my pc is stuck in? Thanks.

Earth1957, May 5, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 stuck in endless restart loop

1. Windows 10 stuck in endless restart loop - Similar Threads - stuck endless restart

2. Factory restart stuck on endless loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Factory restart stuck on endless loop: i factory restarted it and it keeps bringing me to “hi lets get to the basics” and when i do different options it says i needa login to administrator n i don’t know the password for it and i can’t restart the password for it either because it doesn’t even show a restart...
  3. Factory restart stuck on endless loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Factory restart stuck on endless loop: i factory restarted it and it keeps bringing me to “hi lets get to the basics” and when i do different options it says i needa login to administrator n i don’t know the password for it and i can’t restart the password for it either because it doesn’t even show a restart...
  4. Factory restart stuck on endless loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. computer stuck in an endless loop of restarting continuously

computer stuck in an endless loop of restarting continuously: I am using my phone to type this question as the thing is, yesterday night, I had to factory reset my computer due to it was too laggy. After I started the factory reset process, the resetting progress was stuck at 89% for quite some time so I decided to off the computer and...
  6. computer stuck in an endless loop of restarting continuously

in Windows 10 Gaming
    computer stuck in an endless loop of restarting continuously: I am using my phone to type this question as the thing is, yesterday night, I had to factory reset my computer due to it was too laggy. After I started the factory reset process, the resetting progress was stuck at 89% for quite some time so I decided to off the computer and...
  7. computer stuck in an endless loop of restarting continuously

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. endless restart loop windows 10

endless restart loop windows 10: Nothing has worked. Checked multiple sources and tried turning my XPS laptop off 3 times, does not work. CTRL+ALT+DEL does not work. Windows key+R not work. Plugged in a separate keyboard nd it's still not working. I can't even get to a reboot page, nothing other than the...
  9. Windows 10 in endless loop of restarting

Windows 10 in endless loop of restarting: So today Windows forced me to update my PC out of nowhere and after 1 hour and 25% I restarted my PC to hopefully fix the issue of the speed. When it turned back on again it seems to be in this endless loop of: turn on>show bios and launch windows>tell me that it is undoing...
  10. Computer Stuck in an Endless Restart Loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer Stuck in an Endless Restart Loop: So. My older laptop decided that it didn't want to deal with me anymore over Thanksgiving, and when I attempted to power it up to video chat with my grandmother, there was apparently a problem that automatic repair found and couldn't fix. After thinking that a simple "turn...