Windows 10: Windows 10 Stuck in Load Screen BEGGING FOR HELP

Discus and support Windows 10 Stuck in Load Screen BEGGING FOR HELP in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I had a dual monitor set up and one day both monitors froze and the computer shut itself down. Ever since, when turning on the PC this is as far as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by wrebman, Nov 23, 2015.

1. wrebman Win User

Windows 10 Stuck in Load Screen BEGGING FOR HELP

I had a dual monitor set up and one day both monitors froze and the computer shut itself down.

Ever since, when turning on the PC this is as far as I can get: IMG 5324 - YouTube . This cycles forever and does not progress to any other screen or options. After a short period of trying to boot, the computer will restart and come back to this same screen.

I haven't found anything of help thus far on forums and would love to get this issue resolved..

It may be worth noting that I had a new Hard Drive installed 4 months ago... Could this be another Hard Drive issue?

PLS HALP! I love my computer *Sad

*Explain as if I were a child - Einstein*

:)

wrebman, Nov 23, 2015

2. I cant boot my windows 10 laptop due of deleting files on profileIn registry

Please help me. I boot my laptop but its stuck on a loading screen . "please wait"

I deleted it because I cant update "cumulative update"

I follow the procedures that in this webpage

Windows 10 Cumulative update KB3081424 fails to install, stuck at 30%: How to fix

Please help Im begging you.. How can I return to my laptop to a working one...

Miguelds311, Nov 23, 2015
  3. i'm begging for professional help...

Look inside the profile you´re using, you can set the type of calling there by editing...

Anyhow, if you have had a phone for more than 2 years I would recomend a hard reset (*#7370#) and of course back up your contacts to a computer or by ovi suite before that.

Reinstall the firmware through ovi suite or if there is newer there to be found.

Reinstall the applications you really need through ovi suite.

Sometimes a phone needs a spring cleaning so to say just as a pc needs...

Ztuka---01, Nov 23, 2015
  4. simrick Win User

Did you try unplugging both monitors, removing your graphics card, and plugging one of the monitors into the on-board connections?

simrick, Nov 23, 2015
  5. wrebman Win User
    I did not, omw to try though.

wrebman, Nov 23, 2015
  6. simrick Win User
    Okay. If it still doesn't work with one monitor, try it with the other one.

simrick, Nov 23, 2015
  7. wrebman Win User
    Just tried, same issue... Although the logo no longer has grainy lines through it now

wrebman, Nov 23, 2015
  8. wrebman Win User

Just tried with the alternate monitor and this time I get the prompt: "windows is recovering from and unexpected error and needs to restart. To reinstall windows click "ok" to restart the computer, and then continue installation"

I click ok and now this is in a loop

wrebman, Nov 23, 2015
  9. simrick Win User
    Hmmm.... perhaps you can try a Refresh. Leave just one monitor plugged into the on-board graphics, remove all external devices except keyboard and mouse. If you fail a boot 3 times in a row, Windows will take you to the advanced repair screen. So, when it starts booting, hold the power button in to fake a failed start. After 3x it will take you to the advanced menu.
    Refresh instructions are here:
    Refresh Windows 10 - Windows 10 Forums

Once you get back into Windows, check your hard drive health. You can also look in Reliability History (just search it) to see what happened. If everything seems okay, turn off Fast Startup, shut the computer down, reinstall the graphics card, and plug in that one monitor. Boot up and make sure everything is okay. Then add the second monitor.

Good luck!

simrick, Nov 23, 2015
  10. wrebman Win User
    Really appreciate the help, will keep updated!

wrebman, Nov 23, 2015
  11. simrick Win User
    No problem. I hope this does it. I will be unavailable for about an hour.

simrick, Nov 23, 2015
  12. wrebman Win User
    I can't get it to do a "refresh" because it continues to prompt me with the same "The computer restarted unexpectedly or encountered an error. Windows installation cannot proceed. Click "OK" to restart the computer and then, restart the installation.". But every time I click "OK" or "X" out, I get the same prompt after the computer restarts itself *cry

wrebman, Nov 23, 2015
  13. simrick Win User

Do you have the installation media?

simrick, Nov 23, 2015
  14. Atomic77 Win User
    hmm I don't know much but it seems like something really got messed up there. maybe the computer had a problem before the windows 10 was installed.

Atomic77, Nov 23, 2015
  15. wrebman Win User
    I bought a digital key of the windows 10 so I have no software*, if that's what you're asking

wrebman, Nov 23, 2015
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Stuck in Load Screen BEGGING FOR HELP - Similar Threads - Stuck Load Screen

2. Windows 10 stuck on loading screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 stuck on loading screen: So on my mid 2011 imac, macos just didnt work correctly it too was stuck on the loading screen so i decided to attempt to get windows working on it, every things went fairly well untill the setup finished and rebooted, It took a very long time to load and the windows logo...
  3. Windows 10 stuck on loading screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 stuck on loading screen: So on my mid 2011 imac, macos just didnt work correctly it too was stuck on the loading screen so i decided to attempt to get windows working on it, every things went fairly well untill the setup finished and rebooted, It took a very long time to load and the windows logo...
  4. Windows 10 stuck on loading screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows 10 stuck on loading screen.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 stuck on loading screen.: My pc has been stuck on the loading screen for a few days now. I tried shutting it down and starting it back up until the preparing automatic repair screen appears, but then it loop there too and won't let me access the automatic repair screen, so I don't have any way of...
  6. Windows 10 stuck on loading screen

Windows 10 stuck on loading screen: After yesterday's windows update. My computer freeze on the windows loading screen. It just freezes there. Here is the thing I've already try. But the same thing still happens. Unplug all usb device fresh install windows change another ssd and reinstall windows put only on...
  7. PC loads Windows but monitor is stuck at Windows loading screen. Help!

PC loads Windows but monitor is stuck at Windows loading screen. Help!: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/RagingSilk [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/eo8zbc/pc_loads_windows_but_monitor_is_stuck_at_windows/
  8. Windows 10 Stuck On Loading Screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Stuck On Loading Screen: So I was playing GTA5 on my pc and it started running a little slow so I decided to restart it and it got stuck on the loading screen. So i rebooted it multiple times and even tried running it in safe mode and it came up with error code 0xc000000f. So I looked up how to fix...
  9. Windows 10 stucks on loading screen.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 stucks on loading screen.: I realized that my cd/dvd writer disappeared from devices and drivers menu in computer folder. In device manager there is no cd/dvd driver and also when ı search for new hardware it finds nothing. When ı restart the computer it stucks on loading screen. And I decided to...
  10. Windows 10: Stuck on Loading Screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10: Stuck on Loading Screen: So today was a rainy day, with really loud and powerful lightning. I was on my computer, which is right in front of the windows, and the window about 10 feet away from me was struck my lightning. There were sparks and the router, which happened to be right next to that...