Windows 10: Windows 10 stuck in loading screen during boot up. Also unable to enter recovery environment

Discus and support Windows 10 stuck in loading screen during boot up. Also unable to enter recovery environment in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have read several threads with users having similar difficulties with windows 10 getting stuck on the loading screen during startup. i have tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Lee3105, Jan 4, 2020.

1. Lee3105 Win User

Windows 10 stuck in loading screen during boot up. Also unable to enter recovery environment

I have read several threads with users having similar difficulties with windows 10 getting stuck on the loading screen during startup.

i have tried the hard reset 3 times, but i do not get through to the recovery environment/advanced options screen that seems to be the solution for others. On the third reset my screen just remains black, but i can see the mouse arrow pointer.

can anyone provide an alternative solution to how i can access my desktop?

thanks in advance

https://images.app.goo.gl/Dey41xVG8BjQ4eHe6

:)

Lee3105, Jan 4, 2020

2. Unable to login after entering account password in windows 10

Hi Ankit,

You concern regarding the stuck loading screen after logging in to your can be caused by a change on the device settings or corrupted system file. As an initial step in order to log back in to the device, we suggest that you access safe mode from the recovery
    environment. To do this, follow the steps below:

• Restart the device a couple of times to force Windows to boot in the recovery environment.
    • On the recovery environment, under Advanced options, select
      Windows Startup Settings.
    • Select Restart.
    • Wait for the device to restart and press F4 to reboot in
      Safe Mode
    • Once you're in the Safe mode environment, perform a system restore by following the steps provided on this
      link. Click the drop-down arrow for
      Restore your PC to an earlier point in time to view the appropriate steps.

We'll appreciate if you can send us an update.

Darwin Dim, Jan 4, 2020
  3. Windows 10 hangs and turns off on Windows icon splash page and unable to boot to Recovery Environment

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with booting the operating system. Do not worry we will help you with this issue.

As you are unable to boot the device using ISO file, this issue might have occurred when the boot files are missing or corrupted.

Do let us know if you were able to see any error code/ error message with this issue?

I suggest you re-built the boot record by following the below commands and check if it helps.

You will have to use Windows 10 installation media to follow the steps to boot into Recovery Environment and try to rebuild BCD.

As you have already created a media creation tool you may skip
    Step 1 and try the below.

Step 1: I suggest you to create an installation media for
    Windows 10 using the media creation tool:

Installing Windows 10 using the media creation tool

Step 2: After preparing the installation media, insert it hard reboot the device and follow the below:

• Boot into Windows Recovery Environment using the Windows 10 installation media.
    • Click on Repair your computer.
    • Click on Troubleshoot and in the Advanced options.
    • Select Command Prompt. Type the following commands into the prompt and press Enter key after each command.

• bootrec /fixmbr

• bootrec /fixboot

• bootrec /scanos

• bootrec /rebuildbcd
    5. Restart the computer.

NOTE: Modifying BIOS/ complementary metal oxide semiconductor (CMOS) settings incorrectly can cause serious problems that may prevent your computer from booting properly. Microsoft cannot guarantee that any problems resulting
    from the configuring of BIOS/CMOS settings can be solved. Modifications of the settings are at your own risk.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Jan 4, 2020
  4. Windows 10 stuck in loading screen during boot up. Also unable to enter recovery environment

Stuck on the lock screen

Since you are unable to boot to Windows, we suggest accessing the
    Recovery Environment to repair your device. Follow the steps below:

• Start your device.
    • Just as the manufacturers logo disappears and Windows attempts to load, press and hold the Power Button for 5-10 seconds to perform a
      Hard Shut down. (Do this twice)
    • On the third Start, Windows will boot into the
      Recovery Environment.
    • Go to Troubleshoot > Advanced option.
    • Choose System Restore.

Looking forward to your response.

Radney Dri, Jan 4, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 stuck in loading screen during boot up. Also unable to enter recovery environment

1. Windows 10 stuck in loading screen during boot up. Also unable to enter recovery environment - Similar Threads - stuck loading screen

2. Unable to boot, stuck on recovery screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to boot, stuck on recovery screen: I have an ASUSPRO laptop. I am stuck at the recovery screen and trying to choose continue to Windows 10 just brings me back to it. I don't know what causes it, can someone help me?...
  3. Unable to boot, stuck on recovery screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to boot, stuck on recovery screen: I have an ASUSPRO laptop. I am stuck at the recovery screen and trying to choose continue to Windows 10 just brings me back to it. I don't know what causes it, can someone help me?...
  4. Unable to boot, stuck on recovery screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 11 boot stuck at Windows Recovery Environment

Windows 11 boot stuck at Windows Recovery Environment: Yesterday, I turned on my computer and it directly took me to Windows Recovery Environment which means that Windows 11 didn't load normally. I turned off the computer and tried to restart but came to the same place, Win RE. Then I moved forward with the options I had. Options...
  6. Windows 11 boot stuck at Windows Recovery Environment

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 boot stuck at Windows Recovery Environment: Yesterday, I turned on my computer and it directly took me to Windows Recovery Environment which means that Windows 11 didn't load normally. I turned off the computer and tried to restart but came to the same place, Win RE. Then I moved forward with the options I had. Options...
  7. Computer is stuck on the blue screen of death loop and is unable to enter recovery environment

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer is stuck on the blue screen of death loop and is unable to enter recovery environment: I recently attempted to restore my laptop Inspiron 15 3000 to a manual system restore point. It took 3-4 hours to do so, and then entered SupportAssist OS Recovery. It then restarted, but ran into something that caused it to launch SupportAssist again. After that, it has been...
  8. Computer is stuck on the blue screen of death loop and is unable to enter recovery environment

Computer is stuck on the blue screen of death loop and is unable to enter recovery environment: I recently attempted to restore my laptop Inspiron 15 3000 to a manual system restore point. It took 3-4 hours to do so, and then entered SupportAssist OS Recovery. It then restarted, but ran into something that caused it to launch SupportAssist again. After that, it has been...
  9. Stuck in the Windows Recovery Environment

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck in the Windows Recovery Environment: I have always had the problem of corrupt files. Everytime I would fix "fix" them, they would show up again resulting in BSOD's and other errors. But finally my computer gave out and is now in an endless loop of automatic repair every time I try to boot. I tried loading into...
  10. Stuck in the Windows Recovery Environment

Stuck in the Windows Recovery Environment: I have always had the problem of corrupt files. Everytime I would fix "fix" them, they would show up again resulting in BSOD's and other errors. But finally my computer gave out and is now in an endless loop of automatic repair every time I try to boot. I tried loading into...