Windows 10: Windows 10 stuck in preparing for automatic repair screen

Discus and support Windows 10 stuck in preparing for automatic repair screen in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi. I have encountered a problem with my Acer laptop following an update of Windows 10. After the update, my laptop restarted well however, the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by reynashamila, Apr 17, 2020.

1. Windows 10 stuck in preparing for automatic repair screen

Hi. I have encountered a problem with my Acer laptop following an update of Windows 10. After the update, my laptop restarted well however, the following day while using said laptop, it suddenly flashed into a blue screen showing that "Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart. We'll restart for you". Then it restart and get stuck in the "Preparing for Automatic Repair" screen.

I have tried to access safe mode by turning my laptop on-off for three times, but I cannot get into WinRe options. I also tried the Alt + F10 command after turning my laptop on but it just get stuck in the "Please Wait" Screen. Lastly, I also tried to boot using USB Recovery containing Windows 10 installer but after boot manager screen it just get stuck in the ACER logo screen.

:)

reynashamila, Apr 17, 2020
  2. subby Win User

Preparing automatic repair black screen afterwards stuck

Fixing this gaming PC for a friend. His computer gets stuck on the windows logo with the dotted spinning circle. In the past to fix this i've done a startup repair. But this time, the PC starts the Preparing Automatic Repair, then screen goes black, where normally it should be showing diagnosing your pc before loaded the Automatic Repair screen.

What should I attempt to try next?

subby, Apr 17, 2020
  3. Arjay Dom Win User
    Win 10 stuck at preparing automatic repair

Hi,

This issue can be caused by system files corruption.

To better assist you, please answer the following questions:

• On which version of Windows 10 is your device running?
    • Are you getting any error messages?
    • Do you have an installation media for Windows 10 (DVD or USB)?

In the meantime, try performing the troubleshooting steps provided by
    Nyima Yonten
    on this
    thread
    which was found similar and helpful in resolving the issue.

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Arjay Dom, Apr 17, 2020
  4. Windows 10 stuck in preparing for automatic repair screen

Windows10 stuck on Preparing Automatic Repair screen on bootup

Just upgraded to Windows 10 last night. Was working fine until I started up computer today. Now getting stuck in boot-up process at Preparing Automatic Repair screen.

DTUndercover, Apr 17, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 stuck in preparing for automatic repair screen

1. Windows 10 stuck in preparing for automatic repair screen - Similar Threads - stuck preparing automatic

2. Stuck on Preparing Automatic Repair

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on Preparing Automatic Repair: I was just minding my business when my laptop froze, so I obviously restarted it. It now just says "Preparing Automatic Repair" and it has been for at least a couple hours. At one point, it gave me a blue screen only to go back to the same loop. It then ran for about another...
  3. Stuck on 'Preparing Automatic Repair'

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck on 'Preparing Automatic Repair': Hello, I am stuck on the Asus screen saying preparing automatic repair when I try to start up. I can't access windows advanced settings either.My computer is in good health otherwise, I think this problem must have happened when I hard switched it off last night as it wasn't...
  4. PC Stuck in "Preparing Automatic Repair" screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC Stuck in "Preparing Automatic Repair" screen: It began when I booted up my Laptop It was after an update if I remember right suddenly it went on that blue screen with the sad face, until it restarted.After the restart, I could see the start menu but it wouldn't react to anything, even after waiting a good amount of time....
  5. Blue screen into stuck preparing automatic repair

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Blue screen into stuck preparing automatic repair: I recently got a firmware update notification on my lenovo laptop - I installed it, laptop was plugged in, everything was fine. When it rebooted, my computer bluescreened with the error message inaccessible boot device. I got to the recovery screen once, hit restart again to...
  6. Stuck in preparing automatic repair

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stuck in preparing automatic repair: I recently got my lenovo laptop back after some (hardware) repairs - I installed a firmware update after I got it back (prompted by the system) and now when I boot, it will go to blue screen of death, restart, and be stuck on preparing automatic repair. When I try and power...
  7. Windows stuck at Preparing Automatic Repair screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows stuck at Preparing Automatic Repair screen: I am using Lenovo IdeaPad 310 with AMD A10 processor and windows 10. It stuck at Preparing Automatic Repair Screen and after a while a black screen appears. I cant even enter the automatic repair screen where i cab troubleshoot. [IMG]...
  8. Windows 10 stuck at preparing automatic repair screen

Windows 10 stuck at preparing automatic repair screen: Hello everyone, I an issue with windows 10. I am stuck at 'preparing automatic repair' screen and it is not moving forward from this point since then. I tried hard shutting it down 3 times, but it does not enters the boot repair screen as well. I tried to press f11on boot...
  9. Stuck on Preparing Automatic Repair screen.

Stuck on Preparing Automatic Repair screen.: Since last night my laptop has been stuck on the loading screen with writing saying “Prepaing Automatic Repair. i have tried turning my laptop on and off again. I have tried activating safe mode so I can go on my computer. I have tried doing a system reset with only my...
  10. Stuck on preparing automatic repair

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck on preparing automatic repair: [IMG]after I updated the system firmware is asked me to restart my laptop. After the installation finihed on boot page it restarted again and got me to a blue screen error and then it stuck on this page... please help me to pass it ......