Windows 10: Windows 10 stuck in setup loop

Discus and support Windows 10 stuck in setup loop in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I did a full reset on my laptop, however it has become stuck in a loop. It has a screen that says "Hi There" and asks for things like home country,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ronronthadon, Apr 8, 2020.

1. Windows 10 stuck in setup loop

I did a full reset on my laptop, however it has become stuck in a loop. It has a screen that says "Hi There" and asks for things like home country, language, keyboard layout, and time zone, then goes to a screen that says "Why did my PC restart?" It says there's a problem and thinks an update will fix it. It says to make sure the PC is plugged in, then connect to the internet and click next. The next screen brings allows me to connect to wifi, which I do, and then it brings me to a loading screen that says "Just a moment..." After a bit, it goes to a black Dell startup screen, then I am back where I started with the Hi There screen. Any advice?

submitted by /u/ronronthadon
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ronronthadon, Apr 8, 2020

2. Computer Stuck in Boot Loop

Hi,

We are glad that you tried some troubleshooting steps to fix the issue, but usually the issue occurs due to corrupted system file. In order for us to assist you, we suggest to check this thread and look for Deepika Gowda answer. It contains troubleshooting
    steps pertaining to the issue:
    Computer stuck with a reboot loop on Windows 10

We look forward to your response.

Phillip Pio, Apr 9, 2020
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    BIOS stuck in a loop.

Hello,

We would like to ask some additional information to better isolate the issue:

• Did you get any error messages?
    • Have you tried to boot in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check the solutions provided on the links below:

BIOS-loop

Stuck-in-BIOS-loop

We will wait for your response.

Remon Ont, Apr 9, 2020
  4. Windows 10 stuck in setup loop

Windows 10 Install Stuck at 64% Boot Loop

Hi Ian,

Windows 10 installation stuck at 64% after a couple of hours can be due to poor internet connection or outdated drivers.
    To resolve this, we recommend performing the suggestions posted by Andre Da Costa
    in this thread regarding the same concern. We also
    suggest checking the troubleshooting steps in this article regarding
    common setup and stop errors during Windows 10 installation.

Feel free to update us with the results.

Michelle Vil, Apr 9, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 stuck in setup loop

1. Windows 10 stuck in setup loop - Similar Threads - stuck setup loop

2. Windows setup looping.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows setup looping.: I was trying to use this software but it didn't support macOS so I downloaded virtual box and installed windows 10. The installation worked fine but as soon as I finished the setup it would just start it again. I've done the setup 5 times and the outcome is always the same....
  3. Windows setup looping.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows setup looping.: I was trying to use this software but it didn't support macOS so I downloaded virtual box and installed windows 10. The installation worked fine but as soon as I finished the setup it would just start it again. I've done the setup 5 times and the outcome is always the same....
  4. Windows setup looping.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. Windows 10 setup stuck

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 setup stuck: So a couple of months ago i got windows 11 and was having some issues with it so I decided to go back to windows 10. The installing and setup went well until it got stuck at this screen. It has been on this screen for 24 hours and it won’t Progress any further. Also the...
  6. Windows Hello PIN setup is stuck in illogical loop

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows Hello PIN setup is stuck in illogical loop: I have a work notebook domain login that has a fingerprint reader. Some time ago, I had problems with my fingerprint identification, but the PC has had two major operating system updates since then. Accordingly, I decided to try setting up fingerprint identification for...
  7. Windows setup loop

Windows setup loop: guys i resetted my pc couple days ago i clicked on factory settings reset and the on delete all my files once my pc was ready my D drive was full! and then i contacted the support bec i had not installed that much apps, my space left was lower than before i resetted so the...
  8. Windows 10 Setup Keeps Looping

Windows 10 Setup Keeps Looping: [IMG]subject https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-setup-keeps-looping/70e753d4-1023-4c27-a834-f4cd6c498555
  9. Stuck in setup loop

Stuck in setup loop: Hello, I did a full reset on my laptop, however it has become stuck in a loop. It has a screen that says "Hi There" and asks for things like home country, language, keyboard layout, and time zone, then goes to a screen that says "Why did my PC restart?" It says there's a...
  10. Windows setup stuck in a loop after factory reset

Windows setup stuck in a loop after factory reset: I tried to reinstall windows (both keeping my files and when that didn't work a wipe of all files). Now my computer keeps coming to language set up, I do all that and hit next, then it says "Why did my Pc restart? There's a problem that's keeping us from getting your pc...