Windows 10: Windows 10 stuck in startup cycle. Any suggestions on how to fix ?

Discus and support Windows 10 stuck in startup cycle. Any suggestions on how to fix ? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/DrukenRebel [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/DrukenRebel, May 24, 2020.

1. Windows 10 stuck in startup cycle. Any suggestions on how to fix ?

/u/DrukenRebel, May 24, 2020

2. Task Switcher randomly gets stuck cycling windows

Good morning!

I am having an issue with the Task Switcher (see image below) activating on its own. It then begins to cycle through the open tasks very rapidly. When this happens I am unable to actually select any of the tasks, nor can I close them out. Windows is essentially frozen at this point and I have to restart.

A few things to note:

• I am running Windows 10 Pro.
    • This happens randomly, sometimes weeks between an incident.
    • Sometimes it happens while I am not even working at the computer. I've noticed it after returning to my desk.

Any ideas or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Windows 10 stuck in startup cycle. Any suggestions on how to fix ? [​IMG]

Konkey Dong, May 24, 2020
  3. Avedis53 Win User
    Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, May 24, 2020
  4. Kreij Win User

Windows 10 stuck in startup cycle. Any suggestions on how to fix ?

Adding programs to startup with Windows 7?

You could add entries to the registry to launch the apps on startup, but it's easier to just add them to the startup foler as Newt suggested.

Kreij, May 24, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 stuck in startup cycle. Any suggestions on how to fix ?

1. Windows 10 stuck in startup cycle. Any suggestions on how to fix ? - Similar Threads - stuck startup cycle

2. File system error -2147163901 any suggestions how to fix this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File system error -2147163901 any suggestions how to fix this?: My daughter's Surface-PRO shows the following error C:Program Files\Windows App\Microsoft.MicrosftOfficeHub_18.2204.1141.0_x64...\WebViewHost.exe File system error -2147163901As of right now Skype and OneNote do not work. Windows Updates are up to date. The IT manager from...
  3. Windows 10 stuck on reboot cycle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 stuck on reboot cycle: Today my PC worked for about an hour then the same error occurred and now it is stuck with an infinite reboot error. I have tried several times to access safe mode. The closest I got was selecting to enter safe mode, but the system crashed and restarted again and again. The...
  4. Windows 10 stuck on reboot cycle

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 stuck on reboot cycle: Today my PC worked for about an hour then the same error occurred and now it is stuck with an infinite reboot error. I have tried several times to access safe mode. The closest I got was selecting to enter safe mode, but the system crashed and restarted again and again. The...
  5. Windows 10 stuck on reboot cycle

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Stuck on the reboot cycle on a Windows 10 laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck on the reboot cycle on a Windows 10 laptop: After updating by restarting my device, everything seemed to be going fine. But, after hitting a certain point on startup and answering the time, date, and language questions, I get a warning message Saying to connect my PC, connect to WiFi, etc., which I do, but, when I...
  7. My laptop is stuck in this, any suggestions how to solve the issue?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My laptop is stuck in this, any suggestions how to solve the issue?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/foufu [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/itzr4j/my_laptop_is_stuck_in_this_any_suggestions_how_to/
  8. Windows 10 User login screen not loading on startup. Anyone have any suggestions to fix...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 User login screen not loading on startup. Anyone have any suggestions to fix...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Bubbleman016 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fuasbb/windows_10_user_login_screen_not_loading_on/
  9. Windows 10 suggests changes on startup

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 suggests changes on startup: Have been using Windows 10 for a long time, but on my new laptop it's getting to be a problem. On startup it opens with a page suggesting making Bing my default search, and 10 my default browser, and something about new tabs using some kind of Feed. I don't ever use any...
  10. Windows 10 update stuck in reboot cycle

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 update stuck in reboot cycle: After installing a windows 10 update, it froze at 100% and I decided that it wasn't ever going to unfreeze so I turned it off. After that it tried to undo the changes from the update but whenever it gets past the post screen, it flashes "Undoing changes made to your PC" and...