Windows 10: Windows 10 stuck in tablet mode.

Discus and support Windows 10 stuck in tablet mode. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have a HP pavilion x360 and it's stuck in tablet mode, meaning the touchpad and the keyboard won't work at all. It's been happening for a while and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Ahhhhhhhhh., Aug 23, 2020.

1. Windows 10 stuck in tablet mode.

I have a HP pavilion x360 and it's stuck in tablet mode, meaning the touchpad and the keyboard won't work at all. It's been happening for a while and it used to be that if I just restarted the laptop a few times it would eventually boot up correctly but now it just won't work at all. The laptop is less than a year old. And when I turn it on and it is first booting up the keyboard and touchpad work fine so it has to be an issue with the software and the the laptops itself. I've seen this is a common issue with windows 10 and have tried stuff like turning off tablet mode through the registry but nothing works. Any ideas?

:)

Ahhhhhhhhh., Aug 23, 2020

2. After windows update desktop stuck on tablet mode.

Hi,  

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience that you are facing on Windows 10, we will help you with this issue.

In order to assist you better, I would like to know the following queries:

• What is the make and model of your computer?

• Did the issue started after installing any Particular Windows Update? If yes, please provide the KB number of the Windows Update?
    To find the KB number of the Windows update
    please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows + I key.

• From the window select Update & Security.

• Click on Windows Update.

• Click on Advanced Options.

• Click View your update history.

I would suggest you to try changing the mode and check if it helps.

Please follow the steps below to change the mode:

• On the bottom right of the task bar click on
      open Notification Center

• From the notification menu, if Tablet mode is highlighted click on the
      Tablet mode.

• This will help it to get back to Desktop mode.

Hope this helps. Please respond if you have any further related query.

Thank you.

JuzarAli1709, Aug 23, 2020
  3. Vinodh.V Win User
    Tablet Mode doesn't automatically turn on

Hi Roice,

We suggest you to follow the below steps to make the tablet mode permanent:

• Click start and select settings.
    • Select settings and then select tablet mode.
    • Now you have different options to choose from, please choose settings that suits you.
    Hope this information helps.

Vinodh.V, Aug 23, 2020
  4. Windows 10 stuck in tablet mode.

My tablet mode doesnt work

Hello,

To turn on tablet mode on Windows 10, kindly follow these steps:

• Click on Start; then select Settings.
    • Select System; then click on Tablet Mode.
    • Turn on Tablet Mode.

Regards.

Vanessa Oca, Aug 23, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 stuck in tablet mode.

1. Windows 10 stuck in tablet mode. - Similar Threads - stuck tablet mode

2. Windows 11 desktop stuck in tablet mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 desktop stuck in tablet mode: I recently got a new windows 11 desktop computer and I can’t get it out of tablet mode. I have a rog ally on my windows account that uses tablet mode and the new system seems to be using that for settings even though I selected my old pc when setting up Windows It takes the...
  3. Windows 11 desktop stuck in tablet mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 desktop stuck in tablet mode: I recently got a new windows 11 desktop computer and I can’t get it out of tablet mode. I have a rog ally on my windows account that uses tablet mode and the new system seems to be using that for settings even though I selected my old pc when setting up Windows It takes the...
  4. Windows 11 stuck in "tablet mode"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 stuck in "tablet mode": I know officially Windows 11 doesn't have the tablet mode, as in Windows 10, anymore. When I use the term "tablet mode", I mean the adjustment in appearance when Windows 11 detects the user to want to use touch bigger buttons, icons, etc..I have a 3 in 1 laptop which can be...
  5. Windows 11 stuck in "tablet mode"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 stuck in "tablet mode": I know officially Windows 11 doesn't have the tablet mode, as in Windows 10, anymore. When I use the term "tablet mode", I mean the adjustment in appearance when Windows 11 detects the user to want to use touch bigger buttons, icons, etc..I have a 3 in 1 laptop which can be...
  6. Windows 10 Tablet Mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Tablet Mode: Hello All. I would like to talk about Microsoft’s direction for Tablet Mode for tablets and 2in1’s. I am still using an Alcatel Idol 4s with Windows 10 mobile as a pocket computer. Windows 10 mobile, IMHO, is probably the finest mobile OS that has ever been develped for those...
  7. Laptop stuck in tablet mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    Laptop stuck in tablet mode: I purchased a Lenovo Yoga 720-13KB in 2017, with Windows 10 It just started automatically going into tablet mode and not allowing me to change it back to desktop/keyboard mode, even though I have the setup parameter set to always open in desktop mode. I have also changed...
  8. Windows 10 stuck in Tablet Mode? Here is how to turn off the Tablet Mode

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 stuck in Tablet Mode? Here is how to turn off the Tablet Mode: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]The Tablet Mode on Windows 10 device was introduced to make Windows 10 more user-friendly on 2-in-1 devices like the Surface Pro and the Surface Book. However, If your Windows 10 is stuck in Tablet Mode and can’t turn off [...] This post Windows 10 stuck in...
  9. Stuck on tablet mode?

in Windows 10 Support
    Stuck on tablet mode?: Hi. I had problems with autohiding my taskbar and found out that restarting Windows Explorer might help. That was big mistake; after doing that my desktop went full black, only taskbar showing but not working and I restarted my computer. After restarting computer,...
  10. Stuck in tablet mode

in Windows 10 Support
    Stuck in tablet mode: I have a Toshiba Click 10 lx0w-c-104 that is stuck in tablet mode,can someone please tell me how to revert to computer mode please. 33527