Windows 10: Windows 10 - Stuck in the Automatic Repair

Discus and support Windows 10 - Stuck in the Automatic Repair in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi All...Was wondering if there is a REAL solution to fixing this nonsense Windows 10 OS from being stick in the Automatic Repair loop.I cannot find... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JKnc1, Jan 28, 2022.

1. JKnc1 Win User

Windows 10 - Stuck in the Automatic Repair

Hi All...Was wondering if there is a REAL solution to fixing this nonsense Windows 10 OS from being stick in the Automatic Repair loop.I cannot find any log, nor get it to give me a real error message. It tells me to check a log file, blah blah blah somewhere that does not exist.Here are the nonworking "solutions" I have tried so far:Turned this off: " bcdedit /set {default} recoveryenabled no" -same nonsense, goes right back in the loop.Tried all "safe mode" options, even just plain safe mode - nothing, including turning on logging, which did nothing - right back in the loop.Tried res

:)

JKnc1, Jan 28, 2022

2. Stuck in Automatic repair

I need a step by step guide to create a bootable usb for windows 10 to install on my laptop that is stuck at automatic repair

Gerhard777, Jan 28, 2022
  3. Windows 10 random automatic repair after changing boot priority.

Hello. So i have an Windows 10 Pro. Sometimes when i am changing in bios boot order from USB to HDD ( SDD ) windows starts booting with AUTOMATIC REPAIR and then restarting. Is this something with BIOS \ Windows 10 bug related? Tested on pc and on laptop , and sometimes it doing the same.

Situation on PC first,listen:

Few days ago after i change boot in UEFI BIOS from USB to SSD.
    Then Windows 10 showed at 1 boot Automatic Repair.
    When starting Windows 10 boot loader starts by "preparing automatic repair" and diagnosing pc.
    Interesting is that if I restart Windows (after procedure mentioned earlier) it will boot normally. This startup problem was occured only when starting system again after shutdown or restarted pc from windows.So i was needed 2 boots to boot properly to windows.
    But on pc, format was needed to remove completely issue and after format is fine.

Pc :
    2x8gb Kingston Hyperx 1600mhz DDR3
    SSD samsung Evo 250 gb
    4790k stock
    Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mark 2 with UEFI BIOS

Now laptop with old standard bios:
    On laptop i made the same operation, change boot from USB to HDD and on first boot Windows 10 shows Automatic Repair. But it happened once and i cant reproduce. No format was needed.

laptop is very old with 2gb ram

Why on pc format was needed when on laptop not?

Thanks for suggestions.

litwicki24, Jan 28, 2022
  4. Windows 10 - Stuck in the Automatic Repair

Stuck on automatic repair loop

Hi Gurupad,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

We apologize for the inconvenience that you have stuck on automatic repair loop after upgrade to Windows 10, we will help you to resolve this issue.

Step 1: I suggest you to install Windows 10 using the media creation tool:

Installing Windows 10 using the media creation tool

Step 2: After installing Windows 10, perform an Automatic Repair.

Perform the Automatic repair:

• When your computer starts, wait for the manufacturer logo to check the option for boot menu, it will usually be
      F12.

• The boot menu key might differ with each manufacturer. If you are unable to find the boot menu key, you may refer the user manual.

• Restart the computer, when the manufacturer's logo is displayed, keep pressing the
      Boot menu option key to enter the boot menu and change the boot option to
      CD\DVD ROM.

• After you boot your computer using Windows 8 DVD, a black screen appears with gray text "Press any key to boot from CD or DVD". Press any key.

• Select the correct time and
      Keyboard type

• Click Repair your computer in the lower left corner

• Click on Troubleshooting, advanced option and then click
      Automatic repair.

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of the issue, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Jan 28, 2022
Thema:

Windows 10 - Stuck in the Automatic Repair

1. Windows 10 - Stuck in the Automatic Repair - Similar Threads - Stuck Automatic Repair

2. Windows Stuck in automatic repairs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Stuck in automatic repairs: I recently change my pc case and after plugging in everything for the first time, i could open windows normally. But after that i shut down the computer bc i want to pack the cables properly. I turn on the pc and turn it off by pressing the power button a couple times and the...
  3. Windows Stuck in automatic repairs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Stuck in automatic repairs: I recently change my pc case and after plugging in everything for the first time, i could open windows normally. But after that i shut down the computer bc i want to pack the cables properly. I turn on the pc and turn it off by pressing the power button a couple times and the...
  4. Windows 10 - Stuck in the Automatic Repair

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 - Stuck in the Automatic Repair: Hi All...Was wondering if there is a REAL solution to fixing this nonsense Windows 10 OS from being stick in the Automatic Repair loop.I cannot find any log, nor get it to give me a real error message. It tells me to check a log file, blah blah blah somewhere that does not...
  5. Windows 10 - Stuck in the Automatic Repair

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 - Stuck in the Automatic Repair: Hi All...Was wondering if there is a REAL solution to fixing this nonsense Windows 10 OS from being stick in the Automatic Repair loop.I cannot find any log, nor get it to give me a real error message. It tells me to check a log file, blah blah blah somewhere that does not...
  6. Stuck in Automatic Repair Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Stuck in Automatic Repair Windows 10: First of all, I have no idea what the initial cause of this was. First, I got my pc crashing once or twice, or a couple apps shutting down with some artefacting that looked like Xs and Os. I wish that was the extend of my problems now. For two days my pc hasnt been starting...
  7. Windows 10 stuck on "Automatic Repair"

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 stuck on "Automatic Repair": I'm not sure where to post this but I had an issue today where i ran a system repair that showed a malware on my laptop. The screen suddenly zoomed in so i tried restarting my laptop. (Search bar wasnt working as well all of a sudden) but now the laptop is stuck on "automatic...
  8. Windows 10 stuck on "automatic repair"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 stuck on "automatic repair": Hello so i had an issue today where i ran a system repair that showed a malware on my laptop. The screen suddenly zoomed in so i tried restarting my laptop. Search bar wasnt working as well all of a sudden but now the laptop is stuck on "automatic repair" and keeps...
  9. Windows stuck on automatic repair

Windows stuck on automatic repair: So my laptop has had an issue the last few months, reason as to why I'm getting to it now is because i had it put it away and i really didn't want to deal with it, but now I'm wanting to try to get it fixed. So my laptop, upon turning it on it'll immediately take me to a...
  10. Windows stuck in automatic repair

Windows stuck in automatic repair: A few days ago, my computer started up automatically at 1am. I shut it down fairly quickly because it's loud enough to prevent me from sleeping (nothing wrong with the hardware, it's just close to where I sleep and loud by design). I'm assuming it was trying to update...