Windows 10: Windows 10 stuck in time & date screen

Discus and support Windows 10 stuck in time & date screen in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Windows 10 stuck in time &date screen /rebuilt pc no admin rights to use reset... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JoeNigro1, Sep 20, 2021.

1. JoeNigro1 Win User

Windows 10 stuck in time & date screen

Windows 10 stuck in time &date screen /rebuilt pc no admin rights to use reset

:)

JoeNigro1, Sep 20, 2021
  2. Ar Rom Win User

Windows 10 stuck on date and time screen

Hi Jake,

There are certain steps that you can do to troubleshoot this issue regarding Windows 10 getting stuck on the date and time screen. Kindly follow the methods provided by Justine Pel on this

link
    and see if it will resolve your concern.

Get back to us if you need further assistance.

Ar Rom, Sep 20, 2021
  3. Windows 10, Stuck at Time & Date screen.

Hi Andrew,

In that case, we suggest repairing your computer via startup repair. To do so, you will need a Windows 10 recovery media or installation drive/disc and follow these steps.

• Boot from your Windows 10 installation drive/disc.
    • On the Windows setup screen, select your language preferences and click
      Next.
    • Select Repair your computer.

Let us know if you find this helpful.

Justine Pel, Sep 20, 2021
  4. Windows 10 stuck in time & date screen

Windows 10, Stuck at Time & Date screen.

Hello I am stuck at the time & date screen for windows 10. I click the screen and the time & date screen lifts and I can see the login screen for half a second. The time & date screen comes back down before I can even see the password login. I have tried
    restarting it and I still have the same problem. This has kept me from logging into my computer.

RyanZiegler1, Sep 20, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 stuck in time & date screen

1. Windows 10 stuck in time & date screen - Similar Threads - stuck date screen

2. Windows 10, Frozen at the Time and Date screen.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10, Frozen at the Time and Date screen.: pc won't change time zone pc keeps freezing on the date and time https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-frozen-at-the-time-and-date-screen/4cc8c94f-9b8d-427d-8c75-3f90019fd334
  3. Windows 10, Frozen at the Time and Date screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10, Frozen at the Time and Date screen.: pc won't change time zone pc keeps freezing on the date and time https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-frozen-at-the-time-and-date-screen/4cc8c94f-9b8d-427d-8c75-3f90019fd334
  4. Windows 10, Frozen at the Time and Date screen.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 11 laptop stuck in the date and time screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 laptop stuck in the date and time screen: I just booted up my laptop and it worked fine but after I logged in it became a black screen with only my cursor. I restarted my computer and now it doesn't even let me enter the login page and it's stuck in the screen telling me the date and time....
  6. Windows 11 laptop stuck in the date and time screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 laptop stuck in the date and time screen: I just booted up my laptop and it worked fine but after I logged in it became a black screen with only my cursor. I restarted my computer and now it doesn't even let me enter the login page and it's stuck in the screen telling me the date and time....
  7. Stuck on time/date screen.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Stuck on time/date screen.: Hello. I have a problem that i am stuck on the time/date screen. When i click any button it slides up and shows the login screen for a millisecond then slides back. I use Windows 10. Please help....
  8. Stuck in blue date and time screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck in blue date and time screen: When I switch my Lenovo Ideapad S145 on a blue date and time screen appears. I can go no further than this - no error messages appear. I've tried the recommended solutions I could find Eg Shift & restart, etc but no luck. I think I need to do a recovery but don't know how...
  9. Stuck on Time / Date Screen on Windows 10 Desktop

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Stuck on Time / Date Screen on Windows 10 Desktop: I cannot get passed Time / Date screen with the background picture. Whenever I click a key for try and slide it up it just shoots the picture straight down. I have read alot on this and I cannot get into safe mode to save my life either. Here are the things I have tried. My...
  10. Need Help. Windows 10-stuck @boot screen time n date

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Need Help. Windows 10-stuck @boot screen time n date: I used my windows cleaner software yesterday on my laptop. After that I did my work. Today when I started my laptop it is stuck at Setup Utility Blue screen-time n date section. Cant do anything further. I checked some forum comments which says to force laptop to Safe Mode...