Windows 10: Windows 10 Stuck in Windows Recovery Environment

Discus and support Windows 10 Stuck in Windows Recovery Environment in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, my computer is stuck in a loop and I have no idea what to do. My laptop screen is broken so I use a monitor. I have been using the monitor before... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by KingK9, Apr 6, 2019.

1. KingK9 Win User

Windows 10 Stuck in Windows Recovery Environment

Hi, my computer is stuck in a loop and I have no idea what to do. My laptop screen is broken so I use a monitor. I have been using the monitor before the screen was broken so it's not a huge deal. So a while back I booted up my laptop like any other day and it wasn't connecting to ny monitor correctly. The screen was either black on both ends or no signal at all on the monitor. I thought it was the cables thst connect it to the monitor but that's not it. Eventually I gave up and decided it was broken. I came back months later, today, to see if I could fix it, and I got somewhere. When I booted it up, it was doing the same thing again as before but eventually it got to a screen where I could choose to turn off my pc or restart it and I restarted it while saving ny personal files. Once it was done, it loaded up. It was stuck and wasnt connecting to the monitor, so I restarted it. After that it said it was ubdoing changes then got to the log in screen and tried to log in but my password wasnt working so I changed it on my phone. Then I restarted my pc so the password change would take effect. But then for some reason it started and got to a screen and there are 5 options: exit and continue to Windows recovery environment, i tried that and came back to the same screen. The next is use a device- use a usb drive, network connection or windows recovery DVD. I have none of those so that's not ab option. The next says Use another operating system- continue with another installed version of windows. When i click on it theres 3 options: windows recovery environment, and 2 identical options that say windows 10 on volume 3. None of those worked. The next one is Troubleshoot- reset your pc or see advanced options. I click on that and it says reset this pc or advanced options. I rried to reset my pc but whether I keep my files or not, it says there's a problem resetting my pc. If i click on advanced options there's 6 options: system restore, go back to the previous version, system image recovery, startup repair, command prompt, and UEFI Firmware settings. It says I habe no restore points so that didn't work. Going back to a previous version didn't work b/c it says it ran into a problem and cant take you back to previous version of windows. System image recovery brought me to a screen that just brought up a box that said i have no system image. Startup repair restarted my computer and attempted to find what was wrong but it just loaded back up the same screen. Command prompt, i tried with a tutorial that had me type this into it:

dir

cd \windows\system32\config

MD backup

copy *.* backup

CD regback

dir

copy *.* ..

A

Exit

That didnt work though. The last option about UEFI Firmware settings bought me to a screen with a bunch of info about my computer, but I didn't wanna mess with anything there. That final option in to turn off my pc but obviously that does nothing. I've looked up a bunch of ttutorials and some posts on here but i've found no one with ny problem or how to fix it. I don't know what to do, please help. I have a Acer Aspire E-15 laptop if that helps.

:)

KingK9, Apr 6, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 6, 2019
  3. Missing Recovery Environment

Hi Alan,

Here is a link containing several useful suggestions to help you recover Windows 10. Since the error message that you got tells you to insert your Windows installation or recovery media. We suggest the perform the steps listed under
    Use a recovery drive to restore or reset your PC or you can also follow the steps under
    Use installation media to restore or reset your PC. Please see the link below for more details:

Recovery options in Windows 10.

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Apr 6, 2019
  4. hellrazor Win User

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Apr 6, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Stuck in Windows Recovery Environment - Similar Threads - Stuck Recovery Environment

2. Windows 11 boot stuck at Windows Recovery Environment

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 boot stuck at Windows Recovery Environment: Yesterday, I turned on my computer and it directly took me to Windows Recovery Environment which means that Windows 11 didn't load normally. I turned off the computer and tried to restart but came to the same place, Win RE. Then I moved forward with the options I had. Options...
  3. Stuck in the Windows Recovery Environment

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck in the Windows Recovery Environment: I have always had the problem of corrupt files. Everytime I would fix "fix" them, they would show up again resulting in BSOD's and other errors. But finally my computer gave out and is now in an endless loop of automatic repair every time I try to boot. I tried loading into...
  4. Stuck in the Windows Recovery Environment

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck in the Windows Recovery Environment: I have always had the problem of corrupt files. Everytime I would fix "fix" them, they would show up again resulting in BSOD's and other errors. But finally my computer gave out and is now in an endless loop of automatic repair every time I try to boot. I tried loading into...
  5. Stuck in the Windows Recovery Environment

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. Stuck in a Windows Recovery Environment loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck in a Windows Recovery Environment loop: I'm trying to reset my pc but do I need a flash drive in order to reset the pc. Also I'm on windows 10. I'm asking this because it says Are you ready to reset this device? This can't be undone MAKE SURE YOUR DEVICE IS PLUGGED IN. I am confused on when it says device because...
  7. Stuck in a Windows Recovery Environment loop

Stuck in a Windows Recovery Environment loop: I am stuck in a loop when I try to continue to windows 10 it sends me back from where I started. How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stuck-in-a-windows-recovery-environment-loop/c01259d9-de0d-4803-bb05-a962d7307096
  8. Windows stuck in Recovery environment "BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG-INFO"

Windows stuck in Recovery environment "BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG-INFO": After turning on my computer yesterday for the first time that day my computer had issues starting up and went straight into the windows recovery environment. I do not seem to be able to get out of this mode and am unsure of what to do. The code I am given is...
  9. BSOD, stuck in windows recovery environment

BSOD, stuck in windows recovery environment: This morning I encountered the BSOD again but this time it was different I had first gotten ATTEMPTED WRITE TO READONLY MEMORY, didnt think it was a big deal until i restarted and instead of going back to my login screen I went into the recovery enviroment still not a huge...
  10. Windows 10 recovery environment

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 recovery environment: As of last night, my Lenovo ideapad 320 hasn’t been able to start. Any time I try to turn it on, it shows the Lenovo logo and says “Preparing automatic repair”, and then “Diagnosing your PC”. Then it goes to a blue screen with the text “Automatic Repair”. Under that it says...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to go to windows environment when stuck in windows logo

2. windows recovery environment in loop

3. windows 10 stuck in recovery environment

4. how to exit minitool recovery environment in windows 10,
  5. how to exit minitool recovery environment windows 10,
  6. windows recovery environment in bsod,
  7. my computer is stuck in windows recovery environment