Windows 10: Windows 10. Stuck loading in safe mode!!! The cursor just loading.

Discus and support Windows 10. Stuck loading in safe mode!!! The cursor just loading. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Im in safe mode and im stuck. I cannot acess menu its just loading. What to do?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by 2TwOs, Dec 31, 2018.

1. 2TwOs Win User

Windows 10. Stuck loading in safe mode!!! The cursor just loading.

Im in safe mode and im stuck. I cannot acess menu its just loading. What to do?

:)

2TwOs, Dec 31, 2018
  2. 2TwOs Win User

Im in safe mode and im stuck. I cannot acess menu its just loading. What to do?

2TwOs, Jan 10, 2020
  3. 2TwOs Win User

It does not work because the cursor just keep loading like infinite loop. I cannot press anything coz its loading.

2TwOs, Jan 10, 2020
  4. michael Win User

Not able to load windows in normal mode.

Hi Guys,

This is really a different problem that I am facing, I am not able to load windows in normal mode,

Been having this problem for a few hours now and have had no success in fixing it. The problem is that the computer will load to the black windows xp page, the bars on that page will load, and then it switches off that screen and prepares to load the desktop, but never does. The screen is frozen black. I can load the computer in safe mode and safe mode with networking, but that is it. I have not seen any error messages during startup/ blue screen.

Please advise.

michael, Jan 10, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows 10. Stuck loading in safe mode!!! The cursor just loading. - Similar Threads - Stuck loading safe

2. Windows 10 desktop not fully loading and cursor stuck loading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 desktop not fully loading and cursor stuck loading: I logged in to my old laptop to recover some files and it was a bit slow to even start and just for a note i have not used it in about 8 months. After i had logged in there was a message on my desktop letting me know about a new windows update. I had tried clicking on it and...
  3. Windows 10 desktop not fully loading and cursor stuck loading

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 desktop not fully loading and cursor stuck loading: I logged in to my old laptop to recover some files and it was a bit slow to even start and just for a note i have not used it in about 8 months. After i had logged in there was a message on my desktop letting me know about a new windows update. I had tried clicking on it and...
  4. Windows 10 desktop not fully loading and cursor stuck loading

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Laptop stuck on loading screen and safe mode won't help

Laptop stuck on loading screen and safe mode won't help: I tried the startup repair but its just says "startup repair couldn't repair you PCPress advanced options to try other options to repair you PC or shut down to turn off your PC Log file:"I tried a bunch of command i saw on here but none of them workedI need help please!...
  6. Laptop stuck on loading screen and safe mode won't help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop stuck on loading screen and safe mode won't help: I tried the startup repair but its just says "startup repair couldn't repair you PCPress advanced options to try other options to repair you PC or shut down to turn off your PC Log file:"I tried a bunch of command i saw on here but none of them workedI need help please!...
  7. Safe mode wont load

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Safe mode wont load: Ok so i tried to fully reset my pc, and when i turned it back on, my profile was still there. i tried to log in but it said “The ProfSvc service failed the sign in, user profile cannot be loaded”then i loaded into safe mode… multiple times because when i put in the password,...
  8. Safe mode wont load

Safe mode wont load: Ok so i tried to fully reset my pc, and when i turned it back on, my profile was still there. i tried to log in but it said “The ProfSvc service failed the sign in, user profile cannot be loaded”then i loaded into safe mode… multiple times because when i put in the password,...
  9. Cursor stuck at loading...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cursor stuck at loading...: HI! When i enter my PC and i'm on my desktop screen, then my cursor start loading and won't stop. I can't click or use my screen, i can only use my taskbar. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cursor-stuck-at-loading/31e51846-d6fe-43ba-96f6-a691613033a3
  10. Windows 10 got stuck loading circle booting and no loading in safe mode.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 got stuck loading circle booting and no loading in safe mode.: I was going to open a laptop at the end of your online semester exam, but after booting, the loading circle took a long time, and went straight to the black screen. I want to go into safe mode instead there is no loading spinning and continue to display the ASUS logo. And I...