Windows 10: windows 10 stuck nothing seem to work

Discus and support windows 10 stuck nothing seem to work in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; this issue appeared today,i turned on my pc and the first thing i noted that my applictions are not working some of them doesnt have symbols and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Jex135, Apr 21, 2021.

1. Jex135 Win User

windows 10 stuck nothing seem to work

this issue appeared today,i turned on my pc and the first thing i noted that my applictions are not working some of them doesnt have symbols and pictures cannot be open and wont loadand when i try to go to my pc settings to recovery it just stuck and a massage appearing saying stop responding i cannot do anything i cannot even format,what to do?

:)

Jex135, Apr 21, 2021
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Apr 21, 2021
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 21, 2021
  4. windows 10 stuck nothing seem to work

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Apr 21, 2021
Thema:

windows 10 stuck nothing seem to work

1. windows 10 stuck nothing seem to work - Similar Threads - stuck nothing seem

2. Account is Locked Out and Nothing Seems to be Working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Account is Locked Out and Nothing Seems to be Working: I am setting up a new PC and am having the following issue: When I start the computer, despite having logged into my Microsoft account last night, I'm shown the Desktop account with a normal sign in button. Upon pressing "Sign In" I am given the message "The referenced...
  3. Nothing Windows related seems to work on friends computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Nothing Windows related seems to work on friends computer: Hello! A friend of mine is having issues with windows related apps on their computer Settings app, Tool bar in the bottom left,, updates don't finish, start menu, wifi menu etc. We've tried updating drivers, updating the pc, using defragmenters but its hard to do much because...
  4. Nothing Windows related seems to work on friends computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nothing Windows related seems to work on friends computer: Hello! A friend of mine is having issues with windows related apps on their computer Settings app, Tool bar in the bottom left,, updates don't finish, start menu, wifi menu etc. We've tried updating drivers, updating the pc, using defragmenters but its hard to do much because...
  5. Nothing Windows related seems to work on friends computer

6. Clock wont sync, nothing seems to work.

Clock wont sync, nothing seems to work.: My system clock is always showing the wrong time and it wont sync, last time it successfully synced was in 2019. I have tried: running an SFC scan, Updating windows, going into services.msc but nothing in the time tab is selectable, I have tried changing where it syncs from...
  7. Clock wont sync, nothing seems to work.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Clock wont sync, nothing seems to work.: My system clock is always showing the wrong time and it wont sync, last time it successfully synced was in 2019. I have tried: running an SFC scan, Updating windows, going into services.msc but nothing in the time tab is selectable, I have tried changing where it syncs from...
  8. Windows Update 2.8.2019 now nothing seems to work

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update 2.8.2019 now nothing seems to work: It seems that since a windows update on the 2nd August 019 nothing seems to work properly. I can't even get the screen to activate printing. The software I use for invoicing freezes up which I try to print. Microsoft word freeze. Everything was working fine - should I restore...
  9. PC Stuck in Automatic Repair loop! Nothing seems to work! Please help!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC Stuck in Automatic Repair loop! Nothing seems to work! Please help!: So a bit of context - I started overclocking on my PC just to see what difference it could make. I didnt overclock much at all (3.4GHz to 3.6GHz) and clocked my ram up to the 2400MHz specified on the box. It sorta wasnt going very well, crashing once with a HORRIBLE buzzing...
  10. Nothing seems to be working AT ALL

in Windows 10 Support
    Nothing seems to be working AT ALL: So I recently upgraded my laptop and desktop to Windows 10, had absolutley no issues with my laptop, however last night 08/06/15 I upgraded my desktop as well (both were running windows 8 and had no issues with either). When windows loads up the wallpaper is just a black...