Windows 10: Windows 10 stuck on arrow cursor in app apps, local and remote connections.

Discus and support Windows 10 stuck on arrow cursor in app apps, local and remote connections. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; All of a sudden today my PC cursor is stuck in the normal select arrow, what I mean is when I load paint for instance, if you click on draw icon and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by julianclapham, Sep 27, 2019.

1. Windows 10 stuck on arrow cursor in app apps, local and remote connections.

All of a sudden today my PC cursor is stuck in the normal select arrow, what I mean is when I load paint for instance, if you click on draw icon and draw something, normally the cursor changes to a pen, this isnt happening, its not happening in any apps, including photoshop, the cursor itself moves and otherwise the PC is fine.

I've alrerady tried a full system restore to 2 days ago, i have no stuck keys or problems with keyboard as i'e tried several.

Anyone any ideas?

Windows 10 pro 1803

:)

julianclapham, Sep 27, 2019
  2. farlex85 Win User

Remote app for android

I recently traded in my iphone for an android, and just realized that hippo remote is iphone only. I'm looking for a similar app for android so I can use it as a remote for my htpc. Any suggestions?

farlex85, Sep 27, 2019
  3. Remote admin app in C#

Windows 10 using domain controller credentials

brandonwh64, Sep 27, 2019
  4. Zedicus Win User

Windows 10 stuck on arrow cursor in app apps, local and remote connections.

Remote admin app in C#

what OS are you connecting too? are you using local or remote credentials? on the error windows can you click details and post the full error?

Zedicus, Sep 27, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 stuck on arrow cursor in app apps, local and remote connections.

1. Windows 10 stuck on arrow cursor in app apps, local and remote connections. - Similar Threads - stuck arrow cursor

2. Photos app cannot use cursor arrow keys for navigation?!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photos app cannot use cursor arrow keys for navigation?!: Please fix it, not even the earlier, awkward workaround works anymore ctrl-a.Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photos-app-cannot-use-cursor-arrow-keys-for/445ceefe-f471-442a-acfc-5719cc301710
  3. Photos app cannot use cursor arrow keys for navigation?!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photos app cannot use cursor arrow keys for navigation?!: Please fix it, not even the earlier, awkward workaround works anymore ctrl-a.Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photos-app-cannot-use-cursor-arrow-keys-for/445ceefe-f471-442a-acfc-5719cc301710
  4. Remote Desktop Connection App Crashed

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Remote Desktop Connection App Crashed: I am used to using the remote app to control my pcs on the other side of the house on local network. Recently, every time I tried to make a connection via the app, the app would crash by itself for no reason at all. I am able to remote control my pcs using the android app....
  5. Remote Desktop App Stuck Updating

Remote Desktop App Stuck Updating: There seems to be a problem with the Remote Desktop Store App. It is stuck on downloading the update. I tried uninstalling it and reinstalling but problem still persists. [ATTACH]...
  6. Remote Desktop App stuck on startup

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Remote Desktop App stuck on startup: I have been using the Remote Desktop App from Microsoft Store now for some time https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/microsoft-remote-desktop/9wzdncrfj3ps?activetab=pivot:overviewtab. Since some time back, it wont start but freezes on startup, just showing the orange background...
  7. Published apps on Microsoft Remote Desktop App stuck on connecting on Windows tablet but...

Published apps on Microsoft Remote Desktop App stuck on connecting on Windows tablet but...: Hi, we have been using Windows Remote Desktop App (latest ver. 10.1.1107.0) for more than a year now to connect remotely to our published apps on our Server 2016 remote desktop server. We use a remote desktop gateway and an ISA as the gateway server. Before we changed to...
  8. Cursor stuck on arrow and will not change shape

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cursor stuck on arrow and will not change shape: Running windows 10 and office 2016, this morning the mouse decided to be stuck on the arrow shape and will not change shape when you're in office (esp excel when you need the cross hair or line) or even hovering over the internet bar, is stays as an arrow - I've done driver...
  9. Remove Remote Desktop Connection in Remote Desktop app on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Remove Remote Desktop Connection in Remote Desktop app on Windows 10: How to: Remove Remote Desktop Connection in Remote Desktop app on Windows 10 How to Remove a Remote Desktop Connection in Remote Desktop app on Windows 10 PC You can download and install the free connect to a remote PC or virtual apps and desktops made available by your...
  10. Add Remote Desktop Connection in Remote Desktop app on Windows 10 PC

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add Remote Desktop Connection in Remote Desktop app on Windows 10 PC: How to: Add Remote Desktop Connection in Remote Desktop app on Windows 10 PC How to Add a Remote Desktop Connection in Remote Desktop app on Windows 10 PC You can download and install the free connect to a remote PC or virtual apps and desktops made available by your...