Windows 10: Windows 10 stuck on black screen after boot.

Discus and support Windows 10 stuck on black screen after boot. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi guys, I'm having an issue with my laptop. Updated to Windows 10 Pro x64 about a month ago. Two days ago I shutdown the system just fine but just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by NeptuneSpear, Aug 27, 2015.

1. Windows 10 stuck on black screen after boot.

Hi guys, I'm having an issue with my laptop. Updated to Windows 10 Pro x64 about a month ago. Two days ago I shutdown the system just fine but just yesterday when I booted it, it got past the Acer logo during boot followed by a black screen as usual... BUT it stuck there forever. Restarted it multiple times, same result. Sometimes the cursor shows up but its useless as its just the cursor. *Confused

Tried the following things.

• Tried CTRL + SHIFT + ESC for task manager but nothing came up.
    • Tried CTRL + ALT t+ DEL still nothing.
    • Went through recovery options then selected safe mode but, to my surprise, the same result.
    • Then used the chkdsk command through cmd in recovery options, didn't find any problem.
    • Ran the sfc /scannow command from boot, didn't found any integrity violations. *Shock

Any suggestions? I still have to try system restore though. *Think

:)

NeptuneSpear, Aug 27, 2015

2. Black screen with flickering cursor

The PC is stuck with a black screen and a blinking cursor.

Windows 10 does not boot- Original Title

Win10Stuck, Aug 27, 2015
  3. INHT Win User
    windows 10 booting with an untesponsive black screen

I updated my dell inspiron n5050 laptop from windows 7 to windows 10. While trying to connect it to my tv it showed an error. After restarting it. After the window's logo it got stuck on an unresponsive black screen. I after many failed attempts I pressed
    f12 and and managed to reset it keeping my files intact. It was working fine until the notifications stated that booting is taking too much time and it told me to disable few stuff at startup which i did. After which i tried opening candi crush. It was unresponsive
    so i restarted the laptop. It again went on and got stuck to a black screen. I again managet to reset it. The reset also got stuck to a black screen. After which it would only open after a reset. But as soon as it was shut down it would again boot to a black
    screen. Now it isnt getting reset any more. Kindly help me solve my issue. If possible i would want to revert to my original windows 7.

Thema:

Windows 10 stuck on black screen after boot.

1. Windows 10 stuck on black screen after boot. - Similar Threads - stuck black screen

2. Windows stuck on black loading screen after boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows stuck on black loading screen after boot: A program I was running crashed on open leaving me with a black screen that I couldn't interact with at all so I force restart. The computer restarts and is stuck on the black loading screen the one with the circle of dots. I have tried restarting it multiple times and have...
  3. Windows stuck on black loading screen after boot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows stuck on black loading screen after boot: A program I was running crashed on open leaving me with a black screen that I couldn't interact with at all so I force restart. The computer restarts and is stuck on the black loading screen the one with the circle of dots. I have tried restarting it multiple times and have...
  4. Windows stuck on black loading screen after boot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows 10 stuck on a black screen after boot.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 stuck on a black screen after boot.: Hey.I have come across an issue when trying to boot my PC onto windows 10. I tried disconnecting all the USB connections, downloaded a bootable media to "repair Windows 10", trying to boot through safe mood and nothing works. The screen comes up right after booting and my...
  6. Windows 10 stuck on a black screen after boot.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 stuck on a black screen after boot.: Hey.I have come across an issue when trying to boot my PC onto windows 10. I tried disconnecting all the USB connections, downloaded a bootable media to "repair Windows 10", trying to boot through safe mood and nothing works. The screen comes up right after booting and my...
  7. Windows 10 stuck on a black screen after boot.

8. Windows 10 black screen after boot and stuck at welcome screen after restart

Windows 10 black screen after boot and stuck at welcome screen after restart: For a while now, anytime I boot up my laptop, I get a black screen. I can see that the screen is on, but the only option I have is to press WIN+P which opens the external screen menu but selecting any of the options doesn't change anything Ctrl-Alt-Delete doesn't get any...
  9. Windows 10 black screen after boot and stuck at welcome screen after restart

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 black screen after boot and stuck at welcome screen after restart: For a while now, anytime I boot up my laptop, I get a black screen. I can see that the screen is on, but the only option I have is to press WIN+P which opens the external screen menu but selecting any of the options doesn't change anything Ctrl-Alt-Delete doesn't get any...
  10. Windows 10 stuck with black screen on boot after windows loading screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 stuck with black screen on boot after windows loading screen: I'm using Windows 10, version 1909. The first problem I encountered was that after update completed successfully and my pc got restarted. Everything was normal while booting. The motherboard details windows loading screen and OS Selection screen until then when i...