Windows 10: Windows 10 stuck on black screen after boot.

Discus and support Windows 10 stuck on black screen after boot. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi guys, I'm having an issue with my laptop. Updated to Windows 10 Pro x64 about a month ago. Two days ago I shutdown the system just fine but just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by NeptuneSpear, Aug 27, 2015.

1. Windows 10 stuck on black screen after boot.

Hi guys, I'm having an issue with my laptop. Updated to Windows 10 Pro x64 about a month ago. Two days ago I shutdown the system just fine but just yesterday when I booted it, it got past the Acer logo during boot followed by a black screen as usual... BUT it stuck there forever. Restarted it multiple times, same result. Sometimes the cursor shows up but its useless as its just the cursor. *Confused

Tried the following things.

• Tried CTRL + SHIFT + ESC for task manager but nothing came up.
    • Tried CTRL + ALT t+ DEL still nothing.
    • Went through recovery options then selected safe mode but, to my surprise, the same result.
    • Then used the chkdsk command through cmd in recovery options, didn't find any problem.
    • Ran the sfc /scannow command from boot, didn't found any integrity violations. *Shock

Any suggestions? I still have to try system restore though. *Think

:)

NeptuneSpear, Aug 27, 2015

2. Black screen with flickering cursor

The PC is stuck with a black screen and a blinking cursor.

Windows 10 does not boot- Original Title

Win10Stuck, Aug 27, 2015
  3. INHT Win User
    windows 10 booting with an untesponsive black screen

I updated my dell inspiron n5050 laptop from windows 7 to windows 10. While trying to connect it to my tv it showed an error. After restarting it. After the window's logo it got stuck on an unresponsive black screen. I after many failed attempts I pressed
    f12 and and managed to reset it keeping my files intact. It was working fine until the notifications stated that booting is taking too much time and it told me to disable few stuff at startup which i did. After which i tried opening candi crush. It was unresponsive
    so i restarted the laptop. It again went on and got stuck to a black screen. I again managet to reset it. The reset also got stuck to a black screen. After which it would only open after a reset. But as soon as it was shut down it would again boot to a black
    screen. Now it isnt getting reset any more. Kindly help me solve my issue. If possible i would want to revert to my original windows 7.

Thema:

Windows 10 stuck on black screen after boot.

1. Windows 10 stuck on black screen after boot. - Similar Threads - stuck black screen

2. Windows 10 black screen after boot logo

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 black screen after boot logo: PC does not boot right all the time, sometimes after the boot logo with the blue windows sign and the circeling dots, it just stays black and nothing happens. This started to occur with my old instalation, installed windows 10 to a new drive and formated the old one, still...
  3. No boot or black screen after installing windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    No boot or black screen after installing windows 10: Hi Again , my name is alex [15 age] i solved the last issue but after installing windows 10 on laptop its black screen or no boot i think. When i power on the laptop nothing happend, i can hear the cooler but its only black screen , i can t go to bios or something like...
  4. Black screen after cold boot

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Black screen after cold boot: After a cold boot I get a black screen with no mouse pointer. The computer powers up and the monitor comes on but the manufacturer's logo doesn't show and nothing else appears. After repeatedly powering off (holding power button down) and retrying 5 or 6 times it eventually...
  5. Windows 10 stuck on boot black

Windows 10 stuck on boot black: I installed windows 10 along with windows 7 as a dual boot but windows 10 stucks during restart but now today I installed some apps and problem became worse my pc gets stuck with blank screen without cursor after selecting Windows 10 from os selection menu. I have done...
  6. Stuck at black screen with spinning circle on boot after 1803 update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Stuck at black screen with spinning circle on boot after 1803 update: After I updated my Windows 10 to 1803, my PC can't boot. Stuck at a black screen(no windows logo) with a spinning circle , no HDD indicator activity. However, I can enter safe mode. What is the problem? 109641
  7. Black screen after each boot

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Black screen after each boot: I installed Windows 10 yesterday but had to return back to Win 7 because the driver problems crashed the whole system. Basically what happened was that I was stuck at black screen after every boot and got back only when going to sleep-mode through power button and back. I...
  8. Windows 10 Stuck with Black Screen after Easeus

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Stuck with Black Screen after Easeus: Hi, I urgently need help. I tried to resize my C drive on my new laptop twice with easeus. It restarted, displayed a message that read easeus partition master boot mode, it just showed a black screen and stayed there. I forced shutdown it and I got a BSOD. I had to reset it....
  9. Windows 10 stuck at black screen

Windows 10 stuck at black screen: hi, i tried upgrading my windows 7, but failed 5 times. step 1 on copying files are 100% step 2 installing features n updates are 100% step 3 FAILED, it stuck on black screen and freeze, nothing i can do besides force restart and its restored to my windows 7 back. any...
  10. Stuck on black screen after Windows 10 loading screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Stuck on black screen after Windows 10 loading screen: My computer is getting stuck on the black screen between the Windows 10 logo with loading circle and the login screen. The first couple times it happened today, I pressed the reset button and then it loaded just fine (though I had an extended black screen between logging...